NEW DARK AGE OF CARTOONS?

What really killed Cartoon Network Sup Forums?

Adventure times greatc MGPAM is literally shit. Fuck your outdated memes too

I unironically wonder what the person who made this thinks of Steven Universe or OK KO

>Use Tora dora, sponge bob and 2008 memes like a reaction pic
I found your problem Op, now get out.

>Fanboy and Chum Chum
That was a Nickelodeon show, not CN. Your 9gag chart is invalidated.

lmqao i donj't know any of this kiddie nerd shit, the last time I watched cartoons was angry beavers on nick and eek the cat on fox kids

I didn't have cn tvh

who actually gives a fuck u nerd do u seriously memorise all the chanels lol???

MGPAM was great, Stuart Snyder had to cance all the shows on the left and plunge us into a second dark age of western animation which we're still seeing today

Is this bait or satire? The old ass memes sure are something.

TV is dying, and they do not know exactly what to do, but it sure is not to burn money in high quality shows that everyone will see for free in the k*** cartoon,

If anything Adventure time strengthened CN. At the time having a show with an in depth plot was very unique, but then Steven Universe came along and made Soap Opera type shit popular and probably turned many kids gay.

People still watch TV for premieres ect. The whole "TV is dead" thing is just a meme. Eventually it will die, but not anytime soon.

Here's a "(u)"

Gym Partner was crap

You are just butthurt that new cartoons are different.

The same thing happened when the people used to Bugs Bunny / Tex Avery / Chuck Jones saw the toy commercials cartoons of the 80s (TF, TMNT, GI Joe, etc); then the same happened when the people used to those saw the late 90s cartoon network shows, the same happened when the people used to those saw the early 00s anime shows, and the same is happening now with the people used to those seeing the tumblr tier noodly shit.

The only thing this means is that you are getting old. Nothing more.

Although I have to admit that Adventure Time gets a chuckle out of me sometimes.

MGPAM was great, AT hasn't been good for years.

you realize at didn't have an "in-depth" plot until season 4 or 5 right?
And that it was far from the first to have one.
And it did it terribly and killed the show.
And SU isn't much worse than nuAT.

>Calling Total Drama, HPAY, and Camp Lazlo good
>calling Adventure Time and Gumball bad
>not knowing Fanboy & Chum Cum is a Nickelodeon show

The last one should be a banable offence

This picture screams Reddit, holy fuck whoever made this should die from cancer.

is this Finnceline fag?

Cartoons nowadays are downright embarrassing compared to the greatness of the 90s/00s cartoons they should be brought back cos they can still connect with the kids today unlike the crappy bullshit mess we've been given.

Cartoons back then were good
>Rugrats
>Doug
>Hey Arnold
>Cow & Chicken
>Powerpuff Girls
>Recess
>Pepper Ann
>Rocket Power
>SpongeBob
>Ed Edd n Eddy
>The Fairly OddParents
>Teen Titans
>Chowder
>Flapjack
>Camp Lazlo
>My Gym Partner's A Monkey
>Ben 10
>Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
>Spectacular Spiderman
>Witch
>Avatar
>Megas XLR
>Wolverine and The X-Men
>X-Men Evolution
>El Tigre
>Legion of Superheroes
>Fillmore
>Juniper Lee
>American Dragon
>The Buzz on Maggie
>The Emperor's New School
>The Mighty B!
>Chaotic
>Ben 10: Alien Force

Cartoons Nowadays Suck
>Fanboy & Chum Chum
>Gumball
>Steven Universe
>Breadwinners
>Pig Goat Banana Cricket
>Planet Sheen
>Problem Solverz
>Teen Titans Go
>Powerpuff Girls 2016
>Wacky Races 2017
>Two More Eggs
>P King Duckling
>Scaredy Squirrel
>Almost Naked Animals

This decade gets way to much crap than it really deserves (especially 2006 to 2009), people like TheMysteriousMrEnter and his fans have bashed on this decade for having bad shows such as Squirrel Boy, Da Boom Crew, Out of Jimmy's Head and more. Whilst yes there were some really bad shows but on the other hand there were a lot of good shows such as; As Told By Ginger, Samurai Jack, Kim Possible, Justice League,/Unlimited, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Xiaolin Showdown, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Phineas and Ferb, Spectacular Spiderman, Batman: The Brave and The Bold, Chowder, Wolverine and The X-Men, Ben 10, The Mighty B! and even leftovers from the 90s (most of which are really 00 shows) such as Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage The Cowardly Dog and The Powerpuff Girls. And you know what I'd say that the early 00's (2000-05) is defintely the best time in TV animation history, for having a lot of high quality shows (Samurai Jack, Avatar and Justice League/Unlimited are my three favourite cartoons of all time) and while yes there were bad shows, they aren't as bad as todays cartoons like Teen Titans Go, Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, Right Now Kapow, Bunsen Is A Beast, Annoying Orange, Problem Solverz, Be Cool Scooby Doo, Wabbit, Bunnicula, Skylanders Academy, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Looped, Fish Hooks, Billey Dilley, Penn Zero, Scaredy Squirrel and so much more that it would take me all day to list.

I think you got lost on your way to memebase, friend.

>mixing all that middle 2000's load of shit with Ed,Edd'n Eddy and Samurai Jack.

>Cartoons nowdays
>Fanboy & Chum chumc
>Literatelly a cartoon 10 years ago

B8 2/10 put more effort friend

Adventure time was good until the flame princess episodes.
Gumball was good until it started to become SJW.
TTG isn't as bad as people say, but as fan of the previous series, I'm still mad at it.
New Ben 10 is a step back into the right direction.
The rest is garbage.

Timbox. Fuck off. You spam this everywhere.

Lazlo was made by the same guy as Rocko you yutz

homeschooling was a mistake

Not even bait charts like these dare to include Squirrel Boy.

I can agree with most of the things on the right, but early AT and all of Gumball are great. Whoever made this chart needs to get some taste.

>Fanboy and chum-chum
>Cartoon network
Nice b8 m8, makes me want 2 masterb8

Keep it in your pants.