How does it feel knowing you cant do shit about the Hispanics?

How does it feel knowing you cant do shit about the Hispanics?

Depressing

He has 40 percent of us so I don't care.

>Hispanics
>Not absolutely redpilled by le spooky spirit cooking
wow

Latinos have taken over your democracy.

Why are you Americans not going to war with Mexico?

Esto
Voy a votar por Trump y no puedes hacer nada cuck de mierda

I am a white man married to a Latina and I have adopted hispanic culture and we are raising our kid hispanic.
Cant wait for Hillary to smash white pride

>Bush lost Latinos by 1M in '04, McCain by 4M in '08, Romney by 5.5M in '12. Trump will lose by over 7M.
obviously american democracy has been tarnished by giving out the vote too easily, what should a country do given immigration patterns like we have today? make citizenship much much harder to get or only let landowners vote?

Or not hiltalking hispanics. Those numbers went up because the white trash of the GOP started persecuting Hispanics.

>inb4 HISPANICS =/= MESTIZOS REEEE

I'm moving to hispanola if Hillary wins

Theyre hyping up Mexico City game next week.

No one watches the NFL anymore.

>tfw you live to see UK prosper because of Brexit and USA collapse because of Hillary

I have been to Mexico like 30x in my life, not latino, no ties there, but even the mexicans in mexico hate chuntis. This stupid belief that mexicans or "latinos" vote like blacks do is the funniest thing I think I have seen this election.

Latinos are not mindless robots who vote for Democrats for no other reason than "gibs me dat", that's your blacks, which at the moment is at anemic levels.

Hispanics will have to be voting for Hillary like 80 percent or more to make any difference.

>these meme again

No, dummy. Unless the GOP starts offering more gibs than the Democrats do, they will never win the Hispanic vote en masse. Most Hispanics do not care about American values like the 1st or 2nd Amendments, they do not feel loyalty to America.

t. an actual Hispanic, try talking to one sometime

I like me some cute Latina

Look at this Tio Tomas

>3 generation american mexican
>anything less should get deported

> what is the 14th amend
Nice try

>I KNOW WHAT MOST HISPANICS ARE THEEEEENKING

Kill yourself spic.

As a Latino, you're a fucking cuck

but i do shit on spics.

everyday at work, i shit all over them. they love it

And you are a sell out.

Haven't been able to do anything about them for 20 years minimum

Why change now

You're a fucking bitch
your wife makes all the decisions
Your wife's son is going to be a homo
Neck yourself

Mexico is a shithole country, that's why my parents decided to leave.
That's like moving out of the ghetto, but taking your crack dealer neighbor with you.

Congrats to you for picking the winning team.

America is now officially ruled by Latinos. And this in a year in which the most raging butthurt faggots amongst us decided to target Latinos for ridicule and accusation. Righteous victory tastes so fucking sweet!

Tell me about it.

Fucking retards

I am sure if you suck enough white dick they will call you one of the good ones.
SMash this shit. Torch white society. Burn European culture flat. White dont have the numbers or will to stop it. Take what is yours.
Run them down, take what has been stolen.

Thank you, I dont need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

>If you suck enough white dick they will call you one of the good ones
>currently sucking Mexican dick giving up his culture because his wife made him
not only are you a cuck, you are also a beta faggot

Baby, you gotta back a winner.

There isnt a single shillary sign on any of MIAMI'S streets. MIAMI,FL IS TRUMP LAND.

Your day will come.

LOL LETS NUKE OURSELVES
Suck my dick, faggot. Aint my fault white women are monsters.

You absolutely can. You just lack the political will for a cleansing program right now.

But that can change pretty quickly.

You don't seem to understand. We would sooner destroy ourselves along with everything we've ever created than allow you parasites to take what we have built.

Traitors are worse then enemies.

Im a white guy. I feel no oyalty to white people at all. Nor does anyone I now. Not sure what this "we" shit is.