You can't save the fucking world alone, bitch

Bravo.

Faggots
Can't
Suck
Butt
Without
Aids

But the Flash and Batman logos dont look like F and B.

Such a great poster ruined by that awful text. Why are the promotional teams in hollywood so retarded?

fpbp

(C)ant (F)ight (A) (W)ar (B)y Yoursel(F)

I at least appreciate that they finally reached the Reconstruction phase of this shitshow verse

People want superheros to be likeable, who would have fucking thought

>I at least appreciate that they finally reached the Reconstruction phase of this shitshow verse
That's a real odd way to say :damage control"

/thread

Oh yeah I'm not denying that

8/8

>F and B

is it because of Flash and Batman or are you wishing for another character to appear in future movies?

also, is there any hope whatsoever for an updated version of the pic to come out with superman? fuck, it's close to perfect but I want Cavill to be in the pic as well

Nice.

F and B for FaceBook.

You
Cant
Save
The
World
Alone
But
Fuck it

>unite the seven
>five of them (even though Superman was on the first promotional material for JL they still think they can trick people into thinking he won't be in it)

WB needs to stop getting so far fucking ahead of themselves. I mean just look at pic related, it almost seems like a parody but it's not.

Black Adam is only getting a movie because he'll be played by the Rock, otherwise there's no reason. Can't tell why Nightwing, Deadshot, and Justice League Dark is getting made.

You buffoons can't save the world alone.

they were probably planning to make a deadshot film because they hoped suicide squad would be a huge success and they could then capitalize on the biggest name in the cast, smith

while it made decent money, i think it was poorly received enough that WB is reconsidering
same with the harley quinn and joker film

dont batfags like nightwing?
idk about JLD

, FuckBoy

For
Being
Alone
Can't
Save
Worlds