Give him your energy!

People of earth, raise your arms so that Trump might defeat Majin Hillary!

\o/

Shadilay

\o/
I give you my energy, and my vote!

\o/

\o/

\o/

Take it Trump. Finish her.

\o/

ALSO PRAISE KEK

\o/

GO TRUMP

MAGA

\o/

Praise kek

\o/ Hillary Zamasu is nothing, Trumpgeto will fuck her up and save the world \o/

\o/

take my energy and my digits \o/

\o/

\o/

TAKE MY ENERGY

ALL OF IT

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE MY LIFE TRUMP
\O/

MAGA

No, listen. You have to hear this. We worked so hard for the DNC, I did everything they asked of us and more. She took me from my campaign when I just gaining favor, she made me do whatever she wanted and said she would kill my campaign if I didn't. I did everything she asked but she killed it anyway along with everyone else. She was scared of us, scared that a straight arrow politician would be elected, to rise up and overthrow her. Donald, please. Destroy Hillary. She made me what I am, don't let her do it to anyone else. Whatever it takes, stop her, please!

\o/ SHADILAY \o/

\o/

/o/ \o\

\o/ \o/ \o/

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS WHEN?

\O/

MAGAAAAAAAA

>from namek
TAKE MY ENERGY GOKUMP

IIIKEEIIIIIIIIIIII

do it trump for our sake

Remove school choice. Trump is wrong on that. For those who don't know it basically ensures niggers in every school no matter how far you move away from "diversity".

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

( _ )
\o/
I
/ \

...ka..................me.......................ha.............

MA-GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

༼ つ _ ༽つ DONALD TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ

I'll share so much energy, I'm going to need rest after.

\o/

\o/
Take my energy