Holy shit Sup Forums

Holy shit Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgeuDswDUwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horrifying creatures, aren't they?

Well I'd still fuck them but yeah kinda.

>Rarity and Pinkie expies
Really now.

Even just in their art, they creep me out. Something about their face paint or whatever doesn't sit right with me. Genuinely makes me uncomfortable, especially the rabbit.

I like the skunk girl, though. The single stripe up her nose is fine, unlike everything going on with the others. Why are skunk girls always the best, even in an abominable lineup like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=HgeuDswDUwk
Why do they limit their audience so much with the painful screeching, baby voices, and empty annoying slapstick? One of the biggest selling points of MLP and Littlest Pet Shop 2012 was that they have the art style that conforms with the look of a toddler show but apply the maturity level of a normal saturday morning kid's cartoon for the writing and voice acting. This draws in a wider audience where you're able to appeal to both toddlers and their older siblings and keep them attached to the brand for the long term. Hell, even Hanazuki manages to limit the annoying toddler tropes despite having a lower maturity level than LPS/MLP.

>animal dolls are new it's a new holocaust!
Jesus you can't try harder to fit and fail so miserably. Are you even old enough for that site? Your ignorance points otherwise.

Calm down. Its a joke.

>Ever After High died for this

And Mattel dump Ever Afther for this shit???
4 real nigga???

Jesus, that was painful to watch. The animation, voices, dialogue. Just terrifying.

one good thing came out of this

I decided to write my own book about animal girls, they are actually born from animals

Get that kiddy nekomimi bullshit outta here. Full anthro or go home.

they look like monster high versions of animals. but worse.

So it's monster high Dead?

>the skunk is a comedian
Hey now...
Also, unwise to have skunk friend. Wouldn't be able to throw a surprise party for her without her exploding in the room.

> they are actually born from animals

How did that happen?

It's on life support. Ever After High is done, though.

kids and autistic people like it so who cares
they hit their target audience ,thats all

.....This make Equestria Girls look like Jem and the Holograms.

Why'd they go the Equestria Girls route and give them non-human skin tones? I can't jack it to that shit

And I mean the 80's Jem.

>tfw I can only jack it to this BECAUSE of the non-human skin tones

You're saying that as though that's a deterrent rather than a bonus.

Kinda wish it were dead at this point, it's drifted so far from what it used to be

Yeah ever since Mattel lost the Disney Princess line it's all gone to shit

To avoid cries of racism!

the problem with MH is that after the original run they replaced the artist with toy makers following the marketing focus tests data instead. And it's literally "hey here a word we chose to theme our next year. Make it work"

>deer pussy

So is the r34 any good yet?
If not, any drawfags up to the task?

Pretty sure the newer nicer looking movies are dead, they haven't announced anything and toy sales have been absolute garbage, even outside of MH.

I cant believe they got rid of Garrett, fucking RIP Monster High

what does the show even look like? It's gonna be CGI shit, right?

that's actually the running gag.

Mother nature told Evolution to go fuck itself.

hey now, I'm Masterofvore, I said it that I hope it will be very bad. I do not expect it to be good at all.

I was hoping the series was going to be ironic, kind of like Ever After High, but doesn't look like it.

oh. better than expected. It's not stellar but seems above the colorful tiny horses at least

Some folks'd never fuck a skunk,
but then again, some folks'd
Like user, the neckbeard lo-ooord!