Inb4 no one gets to 270 and the house of representatives choose the next president

inb4 no one gets to 270 and the house of representatives choose the next president

Good, because the emails were leaked to congress.

emails?

Would it be mean trying to catch her with pokemon go?
She looks like dito

This is actually a real probability. What will put Her over, though, are the shills who will go against the popular vote because they fear for their wallets/families.

It looks like she's gone far past 270 to be honest

kek

A tie is actually a very strong possibility.

There are eight paths Trump has to the White House right now... four of them involve tying the race and taking the decision to Congress.

The Constitution only allows for Congress to vote for a candidate with at least one electoral vote, so a tie basically means Trump wins.

That's when Gary's genius plan comes into play.

inb4 the electoral college votes against the people to give the election to Hillary

>Gary
>Genius

HUEmungus what?

You don't understand. Gary? He's tight af with the house of representatives. They're not going to let a corrupt demon bitch or a lying Bavarian kike insider win this time.

If this happens and the House gets to pick the president do they have to pick between Hillary and Trump or could they pick literally anyone?

>implying they are not all corrupt demon bitch lying kike insiders

>inb4 they make them both president and turn the white house into a big brother house to film the resulting shitstorm in 4k 24/7
kek plz

Ok Mr. Johnson

No dude, they are, hahaha, I'm just joking. But seriously, that's actually Johnson's plan.

checked btw

no, I want trump and hillary to have to share the same office. They can over ride each others decisions including to launch and cancel missiles.
The whole thing needs to be filmed and streamed on the internet for all to see.
MAKE TV GREAT AGAIN

>so a tie basically means Trump wins
You think they're going to pick the anti-establishment candidate when most of the republicans likely cucked to shill against him?

Agreed, but frankly, I think Hillary is just a Goyim slave. Behind closed doors I think Ashkenazim insiders like Trump would probably treat goy slaves like her pretty roughly. It wouldn't be a pretty thing to see.

much more likely imo is the timetravelling trump scenario where hillary gets the election, but we find that it was rigged dec 21st

why dec 21

Exactly.

read the thread