Does BENDIS browse Sup Forums?

There's probably some turbo nerds here that tweet him links all the time trying to get daddy's approval.

He has at one point.

Does Gamora keep her underwears while having sex?
Or does she put them again once sex is finished and then lays down on the bed?

Ask yourself, would a guy that self-insert himself dating teenage Kitty Pryde browse Sup Forums?

Yeah, probably. I imagine famous comicbook writers google their own name at least some of the time and that doing a search of a famous comicbook writer's name will lead back to some Sup Forums links. Also Sup Forums is just well known in general like twitter and reddit are, so sooner or later if you aren't actively avoiding reality you'll probably come across some reference to something going on with Sup Forums and if you're a comicbook writer you'd probably be drawn towards the board that covers the topic of your trade.

What the hell do people see.

It's safe to say that most people that have done Sup Forums-related stuff have browsed here. To answer you question he's definitely been here before, but he's a CBR guy.

Huh. So Bendis has probably seen allofmy Dicklet Stark threads. Cool.

Yes, I'm the Dicklet Stark user. And the Racist Stark user. And the Racist Doom user. And the user who started the Superior Iron Man spamming.

So he is a power wanking fag? Make sense with all the bs power-ups that he gave Luke Cage.

He must, because I've seen a couple posts defending him, and no other human alive would do that.

Sometimes I wonder who Bendis self-inserts as: Luke Cage or Jessica Jones?

Ultimate Kong. Was ultimately dump by Kitty and left in limbo. End result is him dying a gruesome death as Ultimate Earth was destroyed and never resurrected.

It actually is pretty telling and funny how many manlets on Sup Forums instantly think he has a small dick instead of any numerous other options.

Neither, he just likes being the white guy who's forced to watch a white girl get literally canon assfucked by a black man.

Wait. That isn't She-Hulk?

You son of a bitch...

Him adopting black bastards reinforce the narrative that his wife had an affair with a black man and Bendis is stuck raising the bastards.

What else should they think though? He's Italian & Anglo American. He's got an average dick at best.

>Cuck
has there ever been another word that so immediately allows you to disregard any and all other words coming out of someone's mouth? It's fantastic to just be able to dismiss someone's opinion as shitty and malformed because of this buzzword.

Cuck is no worse than buzzwords like racist, sexist, transphobic, etc. At least it's short and to-the-point.

t. cuck/former fag

hit a nerve there, buddy?

Saltys become a buzzword.

Just fucking say 'angry' goddamnit.

Also 'kino'. We get it, it's German for Theater.

racist/sexist/transphobic actually have a meaning though. "Cuck" is just shorthand for "something/someone I don't like" and has no actual basis in fact.

Are you actually implying that people don't use racist/sexist/transphobic as shorthand for shit they don't like.

And don't tell me "what's wrong with not liking racism, sexism, or transphobia?" You know exactly what I mean.

>racist/sexist/transphobic actually have a meaning though
A meaning that nowadays is ignored and just replaced with "something/someone I don't like".

oh wait now i get it, it's projection!

Just because someone is too stupid to see how something is racist/sexist/transphobic doesn't make it not racist/sexist/transphobic

This is an extra thicc aesthetic comment my sjw daddio *highfive emojis*

And just because you don't like something or someone doesn't make them racist, sexist, or transphobic.

Just because you don't like something or someone doesn't make them a cuck

Fuck do I hate the rape of "aesthetic". Christ.

Yes it does faggot. If I feel like you're a cuck then you're a fucking cuck.

>Durr hurr faggot cuck libtard SJW
Have you finished your tantrum yet?

As soon as you pull Tyrone's dick out of your mouth.

thats retarded if 1 million people see nothing wrong with something and 100 people do should we drop everything we do to placate 100 people? No because thats retarded.

>Does Gamora keep her underwears while having sex?
DID THEY have sex? I can't tell from the page if he's sore because she hurt him or if he's embarrassed that he couldn't get it up?

Carol should've slept with Gamora too, so we could compare.

WHAT do they see? I don't get it whatsoever.

Not for long. Sup Forums doesn't seem to like Kitty much.

It might be a question if they see a funny scene, sexual empowerment, get angry, or something else.

Yes: "problematic".

Thought that this is the typical american film behaviour to keep it pg-13?
And this here . I thought thats she-hulk too. But now i can see some lighting around her eyes.

>the user who started the Superior Iron Man spamming.
I only h8 that

>I thought thats she-hulk too. But now i can see some lighting around her eyes.
You idiots thought She-Hulk was in GotG?

You can draw characters naked, you just can't show any bits. So I always took it as Tony's little Stark going off before Gamora was even done with foreplay.

This here. Sup Forums has a big comic and anime section. throw in /toy/ and /tg/ which share some interest. Everyone who is in comics and is online will know besides reddit or cbs that it exist.

Well, the two possibilities that come to mind for me is that she either wore him out or he got whiskeydick. Very opposite results.

> "Cuck" is just shorthand for someone who likes to be degraded and hasnt much willpower
fty

The most likely reason for someone to fail to perform sexually is erectile dysfunction, which affects almost 10% of men and gets increasingly likely with age. Barely anyone has a penis so small that they can't fuck, you literally have to have a micropenis for that to be an issue.

She is too omni present and she got mary sue-ed too much.

Venom was. So was IronMan.
Or Kitty Pride. Or Thing. Even Captain Marvel was.
She-Hulk isnt unpossible.

Would make sense. Without context Tony is happy she let him alone. She seemed to be unhappy.

While I agree with you in principle you're rationalizing argument ad populum.
Right or wrong, good or bad are not determined by popularity

I just realized the past few years of the Guardians are exactly the same as the latter volumes of Exiles.
Books with a purpose with low profile characters, which are either replaced or joined by more recognizable characters.
And in both cases it went to crap.

>asks women if he can masturbate in front of them like a total betacuck
>gets labelled a sexual predator and publicly shamed for it
someone needs to change that "cuck" to a JUST

None of the words you listed are buzzwords except cuck.

For what purpose?

Wrong
When people are calling anyone who disagrees with them a racist or sexist. They are in fact being used as buzzwords

IIRC Pichelli said Tony and Gamora didn't get to fuck because he fired too early which is hiw I saw it.

The fact that she still had her undergarments says it all.

I guess he was right, cause at first I thought she raped him, then I got the pre ejaculation vibe.

I'm a fan.

Didnt one writer give Sup Forums the stinkeye over his then -18 year old daughter?

That was Ellis.

See I always figured that they boned, Gamora was deeply unsatisfied, and Tony was liek physically hurting after such a wild ride.

Also proving that Richard Ryder is a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

He's in 616 now i believe. He was in Starbrand I think?

Why do you wonder when it's obvious that Jessica is the self insert?

I just thought he couldn't get it up

Dick is the only one she ever liked.

>Also proving that Richard Ryder is a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.

Not only that but Rich is pretty young and seeing how she's older than him (Rich was a teen when Starlin's Infinity War happened while Gamora was already an adult woman) there's probably a cougar aspect to their relationship, or at least some of their interactions in DnA's Nova run gave me that feel.

Also pic related she literally Hhhhnns when she sees his picture and calls him a "pretyt boy" also judging by Adam maybe Gamora likes em young.

he probably did, just to enjoy the mental breakdown Sup Forums had during his exclusive deal at DC.
If I was him, I would.

Rich is the only one we seen be with on panel, she's incredibly attracted to Adam but their relationship is pretty much the "No way fag" meme.

She's also shown attraction to is Vance Astro. In DnA's run she gets horny after he punches the Matriarch and in Guardians 3000 she starts admiring him after she watches him take command of both Guardian teams and starts kicking bad guy ass.

Could be that it wasn’t physical pain but a shot to his pride. I mean he is a playboy and he failed to satisfy a woman like Gamora in bed

Bendis is a terrible writer. Anyone who likes him is an idiot at best.

According to Sara Pichelli, no, don't know what Bendis' intention was.

Sex or not she looks at him with disgust the next day.

Bendis is the writer. I'm sure they had sex. Why else would he say ow?

Tony's just stunned that he wasnt able to woo her.He's such a proficient and successful lover that he's probably surprised and feels awkward.

She IS a high tier physical metabeing. He just isnt meta-human enough to be at the same wavelength physically.

Wait a tic, though. He's had sex with metahuman women before. They've been satisfied.

I've heard that his early stuff was god, but I've never read any of it.

The best I've seen him do was Dark Avengers, but that was just stupid fun at best.

She has a dick, his anus is in pain.

>Bendis is the writer.
And he dictates to the artist what he wants them to draw, why would Gamora be wearing her undergarment post coitus? For me at least the implication was she didn't get to take it off because sexy times didn't happen for her.

>Why else would he say ow?
Many reasons? Rough foreplay, maybe she grabbed him too hard and he fired early?

>Wait a tic, though. He's had sex with metahuman women before. They've been satisfied.
That doesn't mean squat, people like different things in sex and they all don't get off from the same thing. He most likely just didn't know how to satisfy her or what Gamora likes in bed. Maybe he did something that repulsed her? Either way the idea was that she just wasn't into what he did.

does she know that zeus fucked everyone

At least you're not Anti-Namor user.

Globalist is up there.

Both.

He so badly wants to buttfuck himself.

Mike Pence is definitely a literal cuck.

Carol definitely has a huge cock.

His run on daredevil and his run on Ultimate Spiderman is butt fucking tastic. Dont like it? Suck cock

*tips fedora is up there

>"Cuck" is just shorthand for "something/someone I don't like" and has no actual basis in fact.
It literally comes from the cuckoo, the male of which raises birds from other males - that's literally what Bendis is, he's raising other men's kids. In the most literal sense possible he is a cuck.

Actually, cuckoos lay their eggs in the nests of other birds.

Also, trying to justify your hatred of Bendis by insulting adoption is pretty shitty.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

>2 comics in a long ass career means he's good
Come on man. Those don't even crack top 50 best cape comics ever either, probably not even top 100. USM is at least has a long degree of consistency which gives it a bit more strength.

>DnA baby
Adam Warlock is the only one she ever liked. Rich was booty call

Nah, she did love Rich but she's pretty shitty at expressing herself, in the Phalanx arc in the Nova comic it was pretty obvious that her relationship with Rich wasn't just sex.

It wasn't true love or anything like that but they both had feelings for each other.

She loved Adam too but Adam is never going to reciprocate the way she wants because he's not interested, and the time he tried to it didn't end well for both of them.

Lol no

adoption = getting cucked, deal with it
going out of your way to adopt black babies, then turning spider-man black and trying to kill the real one, then writing comics about a white girl getting impregnated by a black guy, then replacing iron man with a black girl you named after rihanna.. all of this suggests a strange obsession with racial masochism of the sort seen in the cuckold fetishist community.

She is not well versed in her Greek Mythology. I knew that shit in the 4th grade.

>Ultimate Kong

Was there a regular Kong?