What the fuck is wrong with her body?

She was a ghoul all along

She's obese and wears custom tailored clothing to hide it.

Hidden colostomy bags...

Looks like she's pooling fluid in her feet. Heart failure?

This happens to women when they age.

Osteoporosis, they stop producing estrogen after menopause and their bodies start changing.

>She's obese
>pooling fluid in her feet
She's preggers obviously

shes obviously wearing some enormous nappies.

She's a witch

This version of Hillary was constructed in a lab. They needed some extra space for the power supply.

ding ding ding

I was gonna say, please Sup Forums tell the this is a shoop job.

But the more I look at it she is not so much obese as wearing an apparatus of some sort.

Possibly to straighten her back.
Some cancer treatments affect bone density.
It would also explain wobbly and spacing out.

That poor shoe. Just think of the shirtless, penniless, staving child that crafted that piece of personal artwork just to have it stuffed and crushed like my ex-wife.

This is what thicc chicks turn into later in life lads. Do think twice.

Reminds me of the blubber witch in Howl's Moving Castle

The fact that she never wears a damn dress leaves me to believe the tinfoil and that she has a piss bag hooked up to her or something

Colostomy bag, mobile Echocardiogram hooked up to a personal defibrillator, probably an insulin pump somewhere.
Bitch is a walking corpse.

SHE THE PENGUIN

The souls of the innocent are high in trans fats

she is literally full of shit

when overlords hand Hillary the presidency, that stair climbing scene will be edited out and you will be sued for copyright infringement if you refuse to trade in your original copy

Canklesaurus

mother of god what are those things

The little wojak in pepes section should be happy

She an obese disgusting alcoholic drug abusing ham-maw

Probably this, she does have a very strange shape, like a bowling pin, you can see it now and then when she is pictured outside a normal stage managed setting, like when getting off a plane or into/out of a car etc.

I hate that my tax dollars are being spent to protect human elephants

She's old and fat. So is Trump.

Not much to discuss here tbqh famalam

Fuck me, she's pretty sexy in this picture. Looks like she's got the right amount of fat on her body and that pussy looks inviting.

I'd love to tongue punch her fart box

This is what happens to women ON THE WESTERN DIET when they age

Hillary Clinton had and always will have a 10/10 body for her age
check pic related

>mobile echocardiogram

Are you fucking retarded and insinuating she has an ultrasound machine strapped to her torso or were you just trying to sound smart and used the wrong word for "e" I. "EKG"? I have a medical degree and listening to you fucks try to prattle on complete nonsense like armchair physicians is fucking embarrassing. This bitch is wearing those ridiculous suits for a reason, but you guys say shit sometimes that really verges on Poe's law.

and she has THIS face to go with it too

You'd think Lizard people would be better at selecting proper fitting human suits by now.

Always will have?
You think she's a 10 for her age now?

Tomorrow the USA will elect an obese president.

She has to hide various medical devices by her clothing. Catheters, IV bags, colostomy bags, tens units, knee braces, etc.

Pregnant with Moloch's spawn

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

TWO MIDGETS

but she also looks like a chipmunk

hilldawg was definitely a butterface

Have you ever seen a better looking 70 year old woman?

I always wonder about how into her Bill must have been when they first met, gorgeous figure, and undeniably very intelligent.

the poor man had no idea what wretched souls they were to become

Diabeetus

Does she look as good in a bikini as Jill Stein?

Underrated post

She's pregnant.

She's trafficking a kid under her pant suit?

It's explosives. She's gonna aloha snackbar tomorrow night.

Abdominal obesity from drinking liquid. Obivous depression.

Hil Jun Un

ann margret
raquel welch
helen mirren
joan collins

She's doing the best she can. As a lizard person, the best disguise for her tail is to wrap it around her waist. Check your human privilege.

Apparently Sup Forums think "czech your dubbs" is spam. How long til we start getting b& for disagreeing with shillbots?

Fat. Not even once! THICC is just an excuse for lame fags who can't find a fit bird to fuck.

EVERY WOMAN NOT NAMED HILLARY

What isn't wrong with her body?

>no stool
>no negro handler
It's a double senpai.