Bruce has ofc Clark
Damian has Jon
Jason has Biz
Tim has Kon

But looks like to me that no Super make a duo with Dick

I guess its Kara

with kara was different.
Pre-Crisis Kara and Barbara was the item and best friends forever
Post-Crisis Kara has almost no contact with Barbara but she had the hots for Dick (Outsiders and Justice League)
New 52 Kara maybe do not even know Dick

He doesnt have one. He has a Wonder kinda with Donna but Roy or Wally are his closest friends.

Wally

It's still Clark. Who do you think told him about the original Nightwing and Flamebird?

Wasnt Steph her Batgirl?

Wally, Roy, Bruce, and Donna are considered his closest friends

Kara is supposed to be his gen's most of the time but with there being multiple Supergirls and one DIck Grayson, people never focused much on their relationship

Outsiders and her having a crush on him and then them being in the JLA together when he was Batman was the closest they've gotten

Wally I guess

There is more tha that:

Damian and Jon
Dick and Donna

Are the only incomplete Trinities and it is kind of weird that the first Robin doesnt have one, heck i think Damian's will be completed before his

Op does not read comics
This guy reads comics

Mon-El?
Only if we have to speculate on a Super for his generation, otherwise his Trinity is Dick, Wally and Donna

Is it odd, I always saw Kyle Rayner and Dick as friends?

I don't think I've ever actually seen them interact but they're kinda in the same age group, right?

Kara is probably the closest, she was the Superman character used when Dick was leading the JL as Batman, but I always felt that Power Girl should be if they bring her back to the main Earth. They around the same age.

But Dick's closest friends from his age group are Wally and Donna. They just never put a Superman character on the Titans back in the day so he never had one that was part of his group.

Well Guy and John were already adults when they became GL, Kyle was the youngest so maybe they are around the same age

...So...Starfire then?

This... actually makes sense to me

Nightwing isn't like the rest of the Bat family, he's charismatic, outgoing and networks with the super community naturally.

He's friends with all sorts of people.

Like the Teen Titans and Robin, her backstory keeps getting fucked with in order to accommodate whomever is Batgirl at the time.

Muh nigga

Starfire isn't a Superman character...

no one, dick grayson as robin was a household name, he is friend with superman and close to him, he is the lightness in the dark, the link between superman and batman, thats why the nightwing name was given to him, it put him in a middle ground as a character to writer have free reign, but that has been forgotten and now he is batman lite... but thats why he doesnt have a counterpart

who needs a sups when you have wally west?

Eh. Solar powered, super strong alien who can fly. Same difference.

for one thing she's a good character compared to the super family, especially after kon got fucked by johns

They're not, but they probably would be.
Kyle's got to be older than Dick by a few years.

>starfire
>good character

Well not really. One is a giant orange alien with solid green eyes and fire for hair. The other looks basically human and is from an alien race that DC actually gives a fuck about.

Damn i can't stand that artstyle, why can't the artist who work on Nightwing also work on the Titans?

Titans doesn't have a Super, they prefer working with heroes the shape of Bee-Woman or Hunter-Guy

I love how superman makes the cop feel included and important. Really nice thing for supes to do.

My biggest gripe outside of the shit coloring is their brow area. They look like fucking neanderthals. Booth is complete shit.

It's Wally.

Booth is finally off of Titans as of last issue

Star fire

Definitely not. Bruce and Clark's wedding would have gone off without a hitch.

correct

If you’re talking a kryptonian buddy then it’d be Peej. They were friendly during Winicks PG run and the Generation Lost series. But that’s stretching. Kara kissed him but that’s it.

Dick doesn't really need a "supes" like the bat family. He's already lighthearted and kind.

If you're asking about who's his BFF to goof around with, probably Wally

She's taken.

Best besties.

The clone super boy from cadmus?

Who's Kyle's Flash then?

Conner belongs to Tim.

>He's already lighthearted and kind.

This isn't a rule, Tim have a Super too and he isnt gloomy

Chronologically who is the first Super that isn't Clark? Kara? Dick was the first to join the Bat-Family, his Super should be the the first to join the Super-Family

>Favorite superhero growing is Superman
>Doesn't get his own Kryptonian

It's only natural that Dick is the only one to get a girl

>Dick's jaw is now broken, and his shoulder dust.

Fuck. Poor Dick. No wonder Starfire looks so pissed. (Weren't they separated at that point? Much like Dick's arm and shoulder joint?)

By that logic Lois should have been torn apart

What makes you think there isn't a new Lois Lane every month? Superman has a cloning machine.

Post-crisis kara was Steph BFF and fought a couple of times against Cass.

A friend to all is a friend to none.
A cat said that to me.

Kyle ain't allowed to have friends anymore

Superman is being a jerk, if i was that cop i'd feel toyed with

Dunno, maybe Superleatherman?

That cop's face always gets me

Fuck you Jorji, I was your fucking friend. I hope the camp work you to death

Dick isn't autistic, he can have more than one superfriend

So, just Superbro? Cause i don't remember him being in friendly terms with others

Connor Hawke, the Green Arrow that no one cares doesn't exist anymore.

Dick got one up.

I like the art, personally. He just has a REALLY bad case of sameface and samepose.

Kyle and Wally used to be the same age but Kyle wasn't aged down with Wally and Dick.

Wally is enough of a slut for all the bois.

I miss Connor he was cutest boy.

That ginger on the right looks horny

Maybe it's just the coloring but also the characters are too wide, and i really can't pass over how he draws Nightwing's bird on his chest
The only one that somehow works is Wally

>Dick and Donna

and Wally as user is correct The Trinity doesn't need to be Kryptonian.

>This guy reads comics
Bingo

You obviously didn't read what Lobdell did to her and her solo issue was just plain stupid. She was a dumb bimbo with powers who apparently had spent her Lobdell years sucking dick since she didn't seem to know anything about being on Earth in spite of some 3 years of it

Kara save for the fact that they killed her and then DC did the stupid twisted canon Not Karas for a while

You realized they are all dead? If you have such a boner for it being a Kryptonian, how about Dick being the one that Clark and Lois always count on to dog sit Krypto?

Real answer is Wally, but you can argue it's Kara if you really want him to have a Kryptonian (fuck)buddy

Kara is everyone's superkid.

Dick is his own Supes.

God damn I love this costume I wish they'd go back to it

I figured Clark just lies as still as possible and Lois rides him like a toy and braces for impact at climax.

>Damian got stuck with his dad's friend's kid
>Jason is frens with someone that's usually literally retarded
>Tim's friend has been missing longer than he has

>tfw I'm the only one who remembers the Olsen-Robin Team
I kind of wish they'd at least acknowledge it

That'd involve them making Olsen not a punchline.

Jimmy ages even less than Dick does

Jorji is a scumbag. I upheld the law of our glorious country. There is no room for skirting the rules in communist society. True friend does not break rules.

Dick was having fun hanging out with Supes.

Dick and Supes have always been good buddies. Remember World's Finest wasn't just Batman and Superman, Robin was in every issue as well.

Dick even specifically cited Supes as his second biggest influence after Batman when he was creating the Nightwing identity, the costume and name come from a Kryptonian story and Dick specifically wanted Nightwing to be a marriage of Batman and Superman.

Who the fuck is Biz?

Rip, I'm an idiot. Bizarro.

I'm actually glad they didn't go too far and make them a couple when Kara returned. It would've been so easy, but I liked it more that she and Dick had a playful, but endearing interactions, with her having only a slight crush. One of the healthier relationships Dick has, in a sea of toxic ones.

He got his NAME from Superman.

>Kara save for the fact that they killed her and then DC did the stupid twisted canon Not Karas for a while

What is her status right now on Rebirth? Still Cyborg Superman offspring?

>pic

And then they never saw each other again

>"He always holds back"

Your heart is cold

Pre-Crisis Kara was roughly in Dick's age-range. Post-Crisis Kara/Supergirl as we know her is around Tim's generation. Dick doesn't have a Super-equivalent in generational terms, the closest is Power Girl but PG's forever in a weird spot. Saddening, a PG who was once Supergirl AKA Superman's first mentor-ee who took on her own ID would've been great.

Kyle is in Dick's generation, being bros with Wally and Donna. I'm surprised he never became a regular Titan.

Supes is Dick's Supes. Nightwing's motif is based off of a mythological creature from Krypton that Clark told him about.

Because in many ways, Dick is the marriage of both Batman and Superman. Pretty much if Bruce and Clark had a kid, it'd be Dick, since he has aspects from both.

Just look at the others.

Damian and Jon are Bruce and Clark's birth children

Jason and Bizzaro are twisted versions of Batman and Superman

Tim and Kon are replicates of their most distinguished elements. Tim is the perfect detective successor to Bruce, while Kon was Superman's intended replacement.

Even if she never died it wouldn't have been Kara. She (and other Superkids besides Kon) was more associated with the LoSH than the Titans. Her and Dick were never going to be buddies.

Also fuck Kyle.

I agee to all except that Tim and Kon were the young and hip version of Bruce and Clark
RR was basically Spiderman meets Batman
Then Kon became also Lex's son so i guess he goes by the twisted version too
I hope they'll choose a good origin for him in rebirth

>I'm surprised he never became a regular Titan.
He probably would have if he hadn't been a member of the League.

Was any GL in any group besides JL and JLA?

I think Guy had some other stuff going on when he was Warrior, if that counts.

Kyle was on the Titans for a while. It's how he met Donna.

What is this place in the pic?

Should be Kara but they never pushed it enough