Light hair Light eyes master race

If you call youself white, yet have black hair you are a cuck. Only true whites have light hair and light eyes. Are you lying to yourselves pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/28/men-with-brown-eyes-are-perceived-as-more-dominant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/
youtu.be/uT4b6481HIw?t=3m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>true white master race

>shitskin cucks

there is no such thing as the "white race" just like there's no "brown race" either.
there's several races.

brown hair brown eye master race

>Only true whites have light hair and light eyes.

And yet there are Jews who are blond and blue eyed...

fuckin crazy how nature grows houses under grass

Yet not Aryan features.

I'm blondish and have green eyes but you retards call me a shitskin because of my flag. Not every white comes from europe you stupid faggots

jews are light skinned niggers. Nothing more

A FUCKING ROACH

>Yet not Aryan features.
I saw a few people in Israel who I would have easily mistaken for northern Europeans.

>tfw red hair green eyes

I am your wizard, bitch.

>tfw brown-red hair
>tfw light brown eyes
Im a mongrwl

>muh heritage thread
Fuck off 1/6,67*10^(-23) Cheyenne mongrel

>It's another "Jews Reveal Master Plan to Sit Back and Let Whites Divide and Conquer Themselves by Eye Color" rerun

Nice try ahmed

>Men with brown eyes are perceived as more dominant

>White men with brown eyes are perceived to be more dominant than their blue-eyed counterparts. However, a blue-eyed man looking to make himself appear more dominant would be wasting his time investing in brown-coloured contact lenses. A new study by Karel Kleisner and colleagues at Charles University in the Czech Republic has found that brown iris colour seems to co-occur with some other aspect of facial appearance that triggers in others the perception of dominance.

ITT: betas

digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/28/men-with-brown-eyes-are-perceived-as-more-dominant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/

Brown hair blue eyes
Am I white lads?

I have blue eyes and brownish/blondish hair

What am I

A proud member of the aryan race

I would post my face if this place wasn't full of degenerate faggots

why are nordics so cucked and italians and spanish so alpha then?

Am I white

cool

yeah, looking a little chubby though

tfw dark brown hair and dark brown eyes but is white

Yes, I have a feeling you had lighter hair when you were a baby though. Does anyone know why hair usually darkens over time?

he still looks like he could kick my ass

you guys can close this thread now.. OP has just been butfucked by argentina.

btw, i do not consider myself nordic. i am Portuguese.

funny because you apropiate the achievements of Rome and Greece when it fits your narrative.
North Europeans are worse wewuz than the niggers

190 cm, 20 cm dick master race reporting in. who cares that i am black. white women here dig me. i mean, if you are czech or fucked czech women there is very high chance she enjoyed big black juicy cock. gl pleasuring her after she had this :)

Me on right.

We're both right. OP is just a divisive cunt stain

chemicals - eumelanin

Jan pls stop cuckposting

Is that your bf? Because you both look incredibly gay.

it is, and I am incredibly gay

A Non-White can have blonde hair, but a Pure White person can never have black hair.

SHITSKIN

>tfw looking like a turk but actually carrying an Ariernachweis back until 1500

neither albinos.
go check the whereabouts of your wife sven.

>be American
>be gay
Pottery

It seems your jealous that you arent white my friend

Happy to know I still have a flawless gaydar.
Anyway, post penis.

See, I knew a Southern European would respond to me. And yes it's true you're not White.

Yep they do the same. They call Anglos vermin, Americans in particular, then go on to brag about ""white"" accomplishments, namely the ANGLO USA and other ANGLO inventions.

Yet america,germany and whole scandinavia is being cucked the most by niggers and sandniggers.

Irony?

Here:
Black hair
Green/brown eyes
As white as ever
Would curb stomp a nignog anytime.

why cant we all just get along

Am I white?

Read the fucking thing, Joaquim Manuel. "Black hair" is obviously not a white feature.

when you guys fucking...who penetrates who?

>look like a turk
>in germany
Son, maybe you really are just a turk

My God, why do Western European men look like such gigantous faggots? I can literally spot one of you from a 1km distance around here in Belgrade, you're always short and either incredibly skinny or very chubby, you always wear some faggy clothes and caps and go around talking and laughing non-stop like some immature teen grils.

yeah.. i already said that previously on this thread.

check it im not, im Portuguese, and proud of it.

why are swedes so retarded?

red hair + blue eyes is the master race

all other combinations are cuck-tier

prove me wrong, you can't.

Okay here you go faggots. Btw my skin looks darker because the photo was taken in summer and we get A LOT of sun in turkey. You northern faggots wouldn't understand the difference between a shitskin and a tanned white person anyway

I

AM

WHITE

Well, I didn't realize I was until after I discovered myself. It motivated me to start physical training.

Also, proudly white, but white women only bog you down in mind and body and soul. They are a worthless bunch, and I would still reproduce with one if it were necessary, but I can't stand them frankly.

You can pass as a lightskin mexican

"Who pitches and who catches" is a more elegant way to say that.

Look Mexican to me

I'm 6,2 and 210 pounds, shredded. Haven't eaten sugar in 3 years.

The fuck are you on about?

You guys who say light hair, light eyes master race and then say BLACK hair is bad, so where exactly does light hair and eyes end? Black hair and dark brown eyes? What about me, I have light brown hair with copper tones and hazel/green eyes (heterochromia). Most of my family has lift brown hair and either blue or lighter brown eyes. Are we white or nah?

forgot Brasil claiming that its white.. yeah.. Wilson da Silva.. i already said that

>slavs
>human

Honestly m8, you're both quite cute.

Uncover the eyes and nose faggot.

>turkish
>white

Because OP is a faggot

Maybe they were Northern Europeans

I'm half dutch and half Spanish, in the winter I'm more pale but when summer time comes I tan like crazy. kinda sucks really

I'm actually suspecting Jew genes.

Brown hair blue eyes, good enough?

Where did I claim that in my single one line post?

We're always as dumb, hairy and wog-ish as our colonizers and you never seem to even try and break that stereotype. Literally mouros posing as whites because refugees don't want your hideous women.

OP just called Hitler sub-human.

OP is retarded?

Also don't forget to measure your heads, if your head size is below 57 cm you're a sub-human. This only applies to Males.

Yes, but you still look like a gigantous faggot. Paying too much attention to the way you look is also an effeminate thing to do, it's just on the other side of the spectrum.
I bet I have more male in me than you do and I'm not even a man. What a disgrace to your forefathers you cucks are, God. I can't stand Western men.

What the fuck are you talking about Olsven?

Yes, and hitler was most definitley sub human. But his crusades against the jewish menace make him an honorary aryan.

NEIN
TO THE OVEN YOU GO!

WHY THE FUCK ARE THE IMAGES TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD

Nobody cares what you think. If you irritate the west we'll crush you just like before.

looks comfy

ikr faggot driving me insane

comfy af senpai

that what your wife said.

>ancient aryan genes

i have black hair and eyes but when i go super saiyan i get blonde with blue eyes you filth

Do you find people with blonde hair and blue eyes attractive?

yeah i know right.. cant even load the black girls thread on /hc/ at a decent rate to masturbate.

>anglos
I don't even need to add anything.
When's your prophet Muhammad's birthday anyway? I hear these celebrations are a big thing in Britainistan, send on some pictures.

>yet have black hair you are a cuck
kek how does this work again?

Like in this video at 3:12
youtu.be/uT4b6481HIw?t=3m12s

Cranium size is correlated to brain size which is correlated to IQ. Nothing to do with being white at all, though (not joking).

>Can't stand western males for being effeminate
B.bu..... Serbia is infested with sub-humans, and slavs are all 5,5.

Tfw I could snap average slavs neck with one hand.

Blonde hair and blue eyes is my favorite. I like when boy do have that. They always have nice and tight ass which makes me cum very much. Also they look more like women so it's no gay to have sex with them

That's brown, OP said black hair.

imma daywalker ginger from scottish german background.... how master race am i?

Brown hair.
Brown eyes.
Fuck you.