Lol, niggers are so stupid they never had any good empires

>lol, niggers are so stupid they never had any good empires
Zulu Kingdom, Songhai, Mali, Ethiopia, Kanem, Great Zimbabwe, Kongo Kingdom, Egypt, Aksum, Bachwezi, Ghana, Sokoto Caliphate, and lots more.
Checkmate, stormfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qc-RoTyAoVw
youtube.com/watch?v=zqpx9Uxg2MY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and lots more
go on...

Dahomey, Asante, Oyo Empire, Benin Empire, Bunyoro, Igbo, Rwanda, Buganda, Burundi, Luba, Kazembe Lunda, Maravi, Rozvi, Kuba.

Cool.

>flag
lol nigger

also

>Zulu Kingdom, Songhai, Mali, Ethiopia, Kanem, Great Zimbabwe, Kongo Kingdom, Egypt, Aksum, Bachwezi, Ghana, Sokoto Caliphate, and lots more.
Checkmate, stormfags.

'great empires'. lol. mud hut empires you mean.
historical achievements
>0
inventions
>0
technological innovations
>0
intellectual landmarks
>0

and no, nigger. Egypt is a semitic/middle eastern empire. nothing to do with niggers.

Egypt wasn't a black Empire. I give you Mali, they had massive gold mines and were rich. And maybe Ethiopia for resisting Muslims and Europeans.

The rest? "Empires" of dirt and dust. They contributed nothing of note in history. And calling small states like Oyo or Benin "Empires" is a fucking joke. Then Switzerland was also an Empire.

Glad you're sticking up for your people.

Wow, thanks for sharing.

>good
still waiting user

Good compared to what? Gorillas?

>egypt

The only good empire is the egyptian one, and its not even black
Also, Benin is pretty cool cus Benis XD
fucking retarded niggers

>Egypt
WE

This. Go back to africa if theryre so great.

What are the great cities of those empires?

yea, and then few brits in boat arrived and brought all those losers to their knees

>good

>Trying to get validation from the white man
>believing his lies about OUR HISTORY
>soon stormfags

For the sake of argument, I'll assume these are true.

If you've built great empires in the past, then what is stopping you from building a great empire today?

Is your people's ability to forge a new empire suppressed by mean glares and sideways glances from white people?

Compared to any average white nation those are all steaming piles of dogshit. Ethiopia? Really, nigger? Ethi-fucking-opia is your example of a "good empire". Even the most prominent of your list only attained real strength and culture through whites. I'm sure this is just bait because only literal niggers are dumb enough to think they have any egyptian blood.
>a bunch of monkeys in mud huts constitutes a "good empire"

No wonder he defends nigger 'kingdoms'

Nogs nogging other nogs is not an empire.

The bloods aren't an empire either.

Uga buga ulu mulu the 2nd is spinning in his grave at your lack of culture tsk tsk tsk.

>that picture

is that cj from san andreas?

---
also
>argentina

have you heard of this sjw grill?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Empires"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Egypt

Kek

WUZ

>implying that any of these empires were anywhere near as great as white empires

Let's just face it, niggers never were that good at this whole "civilization" thing

To be fair, user, Ethiopia used to be a big(ish) deal. It was considered a superpower with Rome and Persia back in the early AD.

Yeah, no good empires

Everything niggers have is because someone gave it to them. They had no knowledge of engineering, medicine, economy or even war strategy. They are savage primitives and have always been so.

>Egypt

Kek. The memes just write themselves.

Ethiopia was actually an ancient power. It deserves recognition. I mean hell, it was founded by the son of King Solomon. Yes, that Soloman.

Ancient Persians were BLACK, there is nothing white washing insecure people can say to change the truth. Refute the arguments I present in these videos or stop disrespecting BLACK people, they have had great civilizations.

youtube.com/watch?v=qc-RoTyAoVw

youtube.com/watch?v=zqpx9Uxg2MY

Where are those empires now?

>Persians
I mean, they literally called themselves ARYANS and Iranians speak an Indo-European language.

It's like you're not even trying.

A South American who describes any loose trading confederation among collections of grass huts as an "empire" manages to insult all of his ancestry.

Grove Street.. Home, at least it was before I fucked everythang up.

You forgot Argentina...

Nitpick: ancient art clearly shows that Egypt was not a purely black empire; rather, it was a heavily multiracial empire. Think France, not Botswana.

>million "empires"
>nothing to show for it, unless you falsely appropriate "egypt" as a black empire

>Think France
I think you should think a little closer to home.

> Americans, not even once

What's the point of your pic?

It wasn't until the late 19th century that Europeans managed to get into the Congo, and even then modern (at the time) European units would lose wars against tribespeople who had FUCKING SPEARS. The Congo Free State wasn't established until the Belgians shipped modern weaponry to the CANNIBALS - because the civilized tribes weren't degenerate enough to ally with Leopold IV.

Watch the videos and refute my arguments, you can't.

Ancient Persians were BLACK. White and tanned skin modern Iranians are invaders, not true Persians.

Dahomey was based

Wait, America is multiethnic? I'd never have noticed!

(Also I'd show her my obelisk any time. Damn political correctness taking the shotacon off our money...)

Souf' side?

>Egypt
>Niggers

zulu kicked some ass relative to the other nigger mudhut shitters

they got Egypt 60 years, and wasn't that good

if your empire only rules niggers, then it's not an empire. It's one of the reasons why the British """"empire""""" is a meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

WHITTEY BTFO

>Egypt
>black
Other shitholes were conquered by bongs between two cups of tea, niggles were shipped to both Americas as cheap labour, their countries are shit to this day, once fertile lands turned into deserts and nigs are starving

And none of them ever invented writing. Or wheel for that matter. We wouldn't even know they existed without western archaeology. Niggers sure are our equals.

With all these empires, what has the negro accomplished?

>90% of the world was niggers

Stick to pasta recipes, Mario.

To be Fair, doesn't all technological advances come from the middle east.. With Egypt, Israel, Babylon.. While Europe were tribes and sheeeit. only through trading with the middle east did the romans/Greeks begin advancing and conquering other tribes.

>Zulu Kingdom, Songhai, Mali, Ethiopia, Kanem, Great Zimbabwe, Kongo Kingdom, >Egypt, Aksum, Bachwezi, Ghana, Sokoto Caliphate, and lots more.
>Checkmate, stormfags.

w..we we had empires too, look, look at what we did!
...all people see when you carry on like this is a glaring inferiority complex.. and its not conducive to respect

So As soon as spears became obsolete, so did Nigger "empires"?

>Argetina
Pure coincidence

>also, hello my white friend

That file name

these empires rarely lasted more than 100 years. maybe 300 at most.

Basic 10th grade world history. Need help with your homework?

What did these empires ever accomplish? Mud huts and spears.

Argentina's greatest accomplishment is mutating Zika and spreading it throughout the Americans

virus was in Africa since forever and not bothering anyone that anyone cared about

BOOM its in Argentina and suddenly babies are being born with gooble gobble heads and men's balls are shrinking by 90 fucking percent

Most of them had good resources, but sought for salt because it was very useful for specific purposes. They usually traded gold, which was a bad idea.

Ghana is a good example of gold-salt trading in Africa.

Bingo. Nogs are like a Civ AI opponent set on easy. By the time you've got musket and cannon they're just getting to the bronze age and for some reason won't stop declaring war on you.

Nothing compared to what Europeans accomplished.

wow argentina is totally white :^)

>and for some reason won't stop declaring war on you.

Kek

All of those got BTFO by either Portugal, France, Great Britain, Netherlands, Italy or Spain. Am I forgetting anyone?

>not shooped
>expects me to believe there is such a thing as a 28th month

Maybe none of the guys she was naked around were rapists?

>women
>logic

>Egypt

>Benin

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
>A
>G
>E

Goddammit, this is why we can't have nice things.
June 28th, 2016.

magooki booki

>argentine knows about african kingdoms
accurate

>Egyptian empire
Fucking kek not even modern Egyptians are niggers
>Zulu empire
fucking ultra kek you're so desperate

Only because god wanted his teachings to be world wide.

I notice on Sup Forums nobody calls people like Ainsley Harriot a nigger, is he a different breed or something? Is it his British accent?

So why did they kill it all off? White people didn't fuck up an empire, stupid bongos did.

KANGZ

Don't believe me, How powerful is Europe without Christianity? Everything's falling apart.

hes literally a upper middle class white guy in a nigger body

So does that make him just a black guy and not a nigger? I'm confused.

one of us

come back when you're spacefaring like us

And all of those empires have never reached the height that any European civilization has. Rome, Britain, France, all titans compared to the ants of Africa.

>looks at flag

Fucking Argieniggers.

>Egypt
Hol' up
Do u be saying wat I think you be saying?

Worst bait ever.

funny enough, Switzerland has contributed more to the world than most of the civilizations OP listed.

now that's a flag

>Zulu Kingdom, Songhai, Mali, Ethiopia, Kanem, Great Zimbabwe, Kongo Kingdom, Egypt, Aksum, Bachwezi, Ghana, Sokoto Caliphate, and lots more.
Checkmate, stormfags.

All of them below level Aztecs or Incas who never even had contact with outside civilizations.

Songhai + Mali are the only two valid ones you've mentioned. Ethiopia only if you put the bar to not being buttraped by Europeans which shows how pathetic the state of African historyis.

>not shopped
>but 28 months are real now
Ok

WE

and even Songha + Mali were nothing even compared to the empire of my little swamp german land.