So when Trump loses, what is our future and why is it the black pill?

So when Trump loses, what is our future and why is it the black pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjUWmRPpJyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either nihilism or globalism. Globalism isn't inherently Blue-pilled, it's a matter of our current state.

>be me
>live in germany
>have already taken the black pill
>see it was pointless to do this
>now hopeing hillary wins the election and start WWIII

>black pill

you mean rabbit shit?

I just want to die. Life feels truly meaningless in this day of age.

It's the Race War pill.

These guys are sacks of meat deserving of being strangled to death.

>rabbit shit

Nah, le black pill is some meme beta cucks use.

WW3 might cull the faggots and numales and send women back into their traditional roles after they start getting ate apart.

Aside from that, if we lose, we have to endure for 8 more years. Most of us will be in a different stage of our life by that point and have forgotten about this purpose of ours. I hope that's not the case but that's life. If that is such case then we have lost our generational battle and our best hope is for each of us to ascend to the most influential positions possible and steer the ship in our old age.

do it already

cheer up faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=AjUWmRPpJyY

188 comands!

That's a pool cue tip, not a pill.

>not taking the purple pill and celebrating the first female president
life as a loser must suck

I will convert to Islam if Hillary wins.

Because that will be the time to leave western civilization behind, and move on.
To move on with a civilization that wants to LIVE.

Trump better wins this motherfucker.

>Blackpill
>Not white pill

You fucking cucks

First thing i would do when the WW part 3 comes i would leave this cuckcounrtry that is stringed by jews and americunts and go to russia.
At least this way i can fight for nation that is not lead by jews.

Assuming she doesn't get impeached, probably keep my finger on the pulse of possible insurgency.

If all else fails there will have to be an exodus of conservative whites to a place they cannot have their liberty and dignity infringed upon.

I will be routing for Imperial Japan 2 Electric Booglaloo when they are the last civilization standing, I hope they conquer the globe.

If Trump loses, I will just want to see how bad it can really get.
Perhaps it will get so hilariously bad that our laughter and memes will at least numb the pain.

im killing myself

Then we would be in the same position as Europosters memeing as hard as we can at more fortunate countries to hide the pain.

I don't want to be France.

Let's start a mosque together in two days