To all you anti-feminst pigs out here on this evil website...

To all you anti-feminst pigs out here on this evil website. How does it feel that for the next 8 years you're going to be answering to a woman? How does it feel knowing your disgusting bigot of a candidate will be a total failure? I can't wait for tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
reason.com/blog/2016/09/22/are-stem-syllabi-gendered-a-feminist-pro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A

How does it feel that I'm a better shitposter than you? :^)

>8 years

4 at the most

>8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

FUCKING

>saudi supporter
>feminist
choose one

Can anyone ELI5 why calling Trump "Drumpf" is funny?

>clinton
>living for 8 more years.

The bitch is dead meat.
Either her body will fail, or some patriot will kill her.

>he thinks we will last more than 6 months under the leadership of a woman

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

She's only electable from who she is married to. =)
Without his name, she is nothing. XDDDDD

We don't answer to her. She answers to is, leaf man. Go fuck yourself and your pussy prime minister.

She's either going to drop dead, resign because of health problems, or be impeached.

saged

Feminists hate women. reason.com/blog/2016/09/22/are-stem-syllabi-gendered-a-feminist-pro

Seriously, no one cares about you no one loves you. Hell you can't even get your fucking dog to lick your pussy unless you slather that beef sandwich with peanut butter.

Do the rest of us a favor and kill yourself.

Rule 32, queer

Itll be 2 years max if she wins. People are actually basically voting for her vp because shes going to jail.

Because it's fun to mock ethnic names as long as that ethnicity is white.

>8 years
But she only won because her opponent was Trump.

>feminist poster
>a fucking leaf

wow! you are more stereotypical than a black thug who loves chicken and watermelon.

There's also the possibility of her secret service pulling a Caligula/Praetorian Guard.

#Draftourdaughters

That looks like a pretty good picture of her in the thumbnail. Less so in full view.

She can go to hell. And get me some tendies while she's there.

>LEAF!

Because the current year man said so.

>guaranteed replies
>1 post by this ID

No, no, no. You don't get to get mad about people scrutinizing her or being critical of who she is as a person. To say people can't, is wrong and sexist, just because she has a vagina. Now women and men have equal rights in the west, so you can't pull your dont pick on me I'm a woman card. If you want to play with the big boys, you gotta take your fair share of critisim you hypocrite.
t. A woman

How does it feel to be a
>1 post by this ID.

Oh noes, look Andrei, it's a bunch of trannies with guns! I'm fucking terrified