Guys, I can't fucking take this anymore. The anxiety is killing me...

Guys, I can't fucking take this anymore. The anxiety is killing me. Jesus fucking christ we're on the eve of battle and I can't take the mounting pressure. What's going to happen after this!? What if we fail?

Dear Christ help us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't despair, become catholic today.

HOLD IT TOGETHER SOLDIER!
THIS IS THE FINAL OFFENSIVE BEFORE THE WAR'S OVER! GRAB THIS RIFLE AND GET BACK TO YOUR FIRE LANE! GIVE EM HELL SON!

GO GO GO GO!

If we win, then glory is ours. If we lose, the fight has to go on. I don't know what that looks like, but I will be going back to church for the first time in years. Orthodoxy is the only thing that ever made my life make sense.

Read Epictetus. It will help you deal with this sort of thing.

There are things within your control, and things you cannot control. You can control your emotions to an extent. Try not to dwell on it, unless you can pump out a game changing meme in the next 24 hours, its pointless to dwell on.

Tell your friends to vote. Then got on your knees and pray.

praise K e k and pic related!

No reason to fear if you got Jesus Christ. The true King is above all.

Quit being a pussy. You Grab you GOD DAMN Weapon and prepare for the damn battle! Fight for your freedom! Start TODAY at the voting booth! GO VOTE FOR TRUMP! If he loses, PREPARE ACCORDINGLY!

the waiting is the worst part famm

heh, so much for standing tall and facing your fate with dignity. Get your bitch ass up and get back on the line. Honestly, is THIS the kind of people I'll have to work with if this all goes to shit?

This is why I voted Hillary to watch this board lose its shit.

I don't even care about the president but i'm down to watch this board explode in tears.

44060 checking in.

It isn't about victory.

It's about standing for what is right.

Even if our aim is not to be achieved, we will always be certain that we stood our ground and proudly proclaimed our message.

Stop being a coward and be a MAN.
Go out tomorrow and vote to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

I missed work today and spent most of the time trying to imagine what'll happen tomorrow. Starting to think prayer is in order.

Look, man, if the shit hits the fan, things get real simple, real quick.

The people who do not panic, and the people who prepare ahead of time, and the people who train, will be your friends.

You are a fool. Thinking this is about who a bunch of sheep elect as their "president".

We are part of something bigger, WAY bigger. Tomorrow is a boring day which will become completely irrelevant after the next happening.

Which is coming soon.

>Some people say Hillary is winning.
>Some say Trump is winning.

Who is telling the truth?

This shit has got me so anxious I broke up with my girlfriend just to clear some stress out of my life.

is that your ctr shill code?

the fuck....

you people should be burned alive. ISIS that your side created should do it to you all.

EVERY FUCKING LEFTIST HILLDAWG SCUM SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE BY THE ISIS NIGGERS THEY HELPED CREATE

Trump
media is shilling so hard for Hillary

Sup Forums, obviously.

Our number is few
Our errand is dire
We do what must be done

Oh the irony, Hillary becomes the one represented by a hate symbol in the end.

We won't fail, because we can't.

Actually the happenings aren't even going to be a distraction anymore, people are aware of the agenda they stem from now.

Failure is not an option. This is our movement and our world.

This morning at work, I've looked up to the rainy skies of Puerto Rico and sent a silent prayer to the Almighty.

Lord, by your will and yours alone, please help Trump win. Forgive us for our rebellious ways and have mercy upon us. The forces of Darkness cannot and will not triumph over the righteous. I declare this in Your name, Lord.

Keep hope you cant loose the whole world is at stake, wathever you burgers do.....
DONT VOTE FOR THAT WITCH !!!!

CALM DOWN pray to kek tonight, do your part tomorrow, and live your life under the God Emperor.. He will win

Trump's got to win this, the anxiety is killing us

go home nazi, you're not even wanted by most trump supporters

Just breathe, listen to music, play some vidya, go for a run, go to work, help your family, keep yourself bussy.

Its not that hard faggot

>What if we fail?

W W I I I

God help us all

I'm visiting my family in Puerto Rico this winter

Getting pumped now, listening to Alex Jones, getting ready to go over the top one more time.

Dammit guys, proud to serve along side of you.

God willing I'll see you all in the Elysian fields.

vote for Hillary then kill yourself
it's the only way to redeem your soul

>on the eve of battle

same as it ever was...same as it...ever was.

Do you really think anything will actually change no matter who wins...how stupid are you?

We will win tomorrow. Remember: Sup Forums is always right!

Tomorrow we MAGA motherfuckers

Good job now she's gonna go fuck Tyrone

>trips
>nobody notices me

It's ok, people notice when you trip in real life.

Take it easy, user. Everything will be good. Or bad. Praise kek.

>44060 checked in
>$0.01 has been deposited in your CTR account.
Good job comrade.

yeah I cant handle it right now not sure how I'll sleep tonight. Might just stay up and go to the polls when they open.
My anxiety is fucked

Tomorrow, We dine in hell!

STAND AND FIGHT!

relax drumpf will lose

check't

>Make America Great Again and save Western Civilization starting tomorrow
Or
>Civil War II/WWIII that will kill off all the toxicity and corruption of this system even if we do die of dysentery and gangrene in relatively comfy ass foxholes and hasty shelters

Can't lose. Only win.

Madame Presidente!

Check'd.

Donald Trump will win! KEK WILLS IT!

We can't see through walls, user.

>whoever wins, we win

WW3

GET HYPE

underrated fp.

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR

Part of the reason I ditched her is bc she went to a comedy show with a male "friend", after initially saying she was going with some girl friends. So yea.

What can ya do. And before you come at me with kys believe me, I'm considering it.

Of course it will be civil war :) :) :)

Trump.

For confirmation see digits

Why do leaf's always have to fuck everything up?

Relax. Life will go on whatever happens. The establishment has always been cruel. You have to choose your emotions and choose what kind of life you want to have.

Matthew 6:25-34

25“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?28“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?31“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Stop worrying my man.

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.

Weather is awfully comfy this time around. Just be careful of the local racist/welware queens and ghettos

>id B8

Till Valhalla friend.

If we don't win tomorrow, I'll see you in Europe, dead or alive.

I found peace after chaos.
Just let it slip. Vote for Trump and have a walk.
It will be over soon enough.

I can't take it anymore guys. I can't sleep, my hands are sweating and blood pressure is through the roof. But you know what is the worst? The impending sense of doom.

All the polls went to the shitter after the FBI cleared her as innocent, everyone on my kikebook is rooting for her. No one gives a fuck about the emails. Sometimes I feel 99% of the population is oblivious. It is just overwhelming

Yes overwhelming! Especially these feelings. I just want them to go away. Please, someone tell me everything is going to be alright even if it is not true. Help I don't want to end it i just want these godamn feelings to go away!

>comparing what we're doing with the horrors of WWI
have some respect.

Xanax bro

Courage.

Grow a pair.

I've been chain smoking like a mother fucker in anticipation, if trump wins i quit smoking and make my lungs great again, if Hillary wins I'll continue to smoke myself to death.

You're right, Sorry.

Hope it doesn't really come to that.
I need to take a step back, going out for a walk now.

>I can't take it anymore guys. I can't sleep, my hands are sweating and blood pressure is through the roof.

same here

Im with you bro. Its alright.

You've lost, Schnitzel.

mfw in the hospital on suicide watch while all this is going down

at least I can still meme in here, got wifi

>What if we fail
You will become like Russia

>Yfw diagnosed with shellshock from dodging CTR barrages for 12 months straight
everyone says the war will be over before christmas but who knows

>nuclear war imminent if killary wins
>mostly cities get nukes
>progressives incinerated

Where do I loose?

even if we fail, it's going to be an interesting four years.

Yeah, we've heard it all, Billy Bob.

Eight.

You break my heart. Afraid!?
Of course you have fears. We all have fears. Because no one has ever memed this far before

>caring this much about a shitty third-world election thats not going to change shit anyway
topcuck

Srsly your memes suck.

Who even reads that much nonsense?

Also what has civil war to do with clintonmerica and russia confrontation inlcuding nuclear exchange?

You that retarded?

Fucking proxyshills, I swear...

Trumtards...

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Its ok, we all know there's lot in stake. Do what little you can. Countless people happened to be in position similar to ours.
Its going to be allright. Everything goes as it should. NOT because the government does a good job(obviously) but because people like us on this board. Because of our ancestors willing to do the right thing. In a way, we have fun. Indiscriminably we have von back conciousness of millions of people. Many awakened precisely because they stumbled upon our effort in this election.
We won.

Gotta get myself more of these

I'm seriously feeling sick from the pressure. I can't focus in school and I feel like I might collapse. If we win, ya. But if we lose, at least we'll only be laughed at for a couple hours before we all blow up. To those that survive the explosions, make sure to keep Kek alive in the apocalypse and preach about his prophet, God Emperor Trump.