OFFICIAL TRAILER WHEN?

OFFICIAL TRAILER WHEN?

Who cares?

>OFFICIAL TRAILER WHEN?
When it is ready. Have patience

>t. Zack Snyder

>The shoop on Holland's head

Actually t. someone who's tired of seeing characters he likes be butchered on the big screen and has no desire to see people with essentially the same personality interact.

So a comic-fag?

Even comic-fans aren't as autistic as you over "not-muh", buddy.

Gonna guess this is obviously fan made, but man, even casual fans have done better shit.

And yet you still post in threads about them.

It'll be out with The Last Jedi.

>Actually t. someone who's tired of seeing characters he likes be butchered on the big screen and has no desire to see people with essentially the same personality interact.

I don't get people like you. You know it is the different universe? Frankly, I love when movies change up things in order to make it unique.

MCUmdumpsters.

this

>MCU
>unique

On the release date of Justice League.

It's been shown on conventions TWICE at this point
The trailer is fucking done and ready
Marvel is just being a little bitch by not releasing it officially to the rest of the world.

I can see this happening, and if not the very same day it's gonna come out the day before
Marvel are petty as fuck like that

My guess
December 2nd during the ACC Championship Game which is college American football
I believe that should be a big game and last year the Guardians trailer debuted during last year's game

I doubt it because too soon to show Thor's face

Until everybody sees Thor Ragnorak

>Mantis

Realistically, the Trailer for IW will not be released officially until Black Panther comes out and gets put out of theaters
There's no way Marvel is gonna fuck themselves and take attention away from their very first all-minority movie, much less in times like these where such a movie is guaranteed to kill if nothing better comes out.

This
Big reveals

Black panter

Nonsense
They need it in time for to attach to Star Wars
So as I said

Only 6 Billion people

Probably with the Last Jedi