How are you planning to get comfy tomorrow?

How are you planning to get comfy tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9fa3HFR02E
youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sleeping pills and whiskey.

A bottle of bleach and diamond anal beads.

pizza, hydrocodone, and soda

Smoke a lot of weed, drink a lot of beer, and prepare for the worst

drink until my mind fails to feel the 39c temperature

smoking weed and watching styx

LC pizza and Jack Daniels

The results should start coming around 2/3Am when I arrive home so I'm gonna Stay awake and a nervous wreck waiting for them.

Got to work tomorrow, but got wed off so I can stay up all tomorrow night. Bottle of Writers Tears, and the chinese takeaway menu by the phone.

Celebrate Kek with a few hoots and a shit ton of beer

Warm in my bed with burritos, pretzels and coke. Probably hungover.

Working 13 hours because I'm not petty bourgeoisie.

>Tfw we are more philanthropist than the people we are fighting against by trying to save the world

Excuse my leaf ignorance, but you got any good booze in Portugal?

Work till 4, vote for lord trump come home drink a 12yo bottle of Elijah Craig and enjoy the riots!
> MAX COMFORT
> A
> X

pic related

>What is port

What time will results come in the u.s.?

I want all of those. Ultimate comfy.

Wish I had some of your hash man

Stick to port. Weed is for hippies.

Shooting n shagging?

youtube.com/watch?v=P9fa3HFR02E

>wake up
>shower and dress up
>vote
>clean my room and make it comfy
>wait for the results
>MAGA

the correct answer

If ever there was a day where you should not get comfy, it's tomorrow

I'm a drinker, but I do like a little weed (preferably hash) on the side. I never blaze unless I'm getting drunk.

But I agree, weed definitely dumbs a person down. My ex became an everyday smoker and was never sharp again.

This. Though recuperation seems possible. Two friends of mine who used to smoke often have regained their sharpness.

sitting on couch with 22lr waiting to die a glorious death

Plenty. Super Bock is a good beer (fuck Sagres) and we have some really good wines. Personally however, I really enjoy AmĂȘndoa Amarga. It's like this semi-sweet liquor with a slight taste of almond. I recommend it.

Ginjinha is really great too, as well as Sangria but I guess the latter is a bit more common around South America and Spain.

lots of fapping

True man. If my woman ran out for a week or more, she'd have more energy, was smarter, funnier, and more focused. Cheers m8.

healthy breakfast and then voting, it will rain where I am at but that shouldn't stop me.

for the rest of the day hot tea and an assortment of fresh fruits. Dank weed and shitposting for the evening.

Sad story, it's such a waste

Anyways, cheers too m9

Calling in sick, staying up the whole night, get comfy on my couch and see trump winning

I'm getting together with a bunch of friends to get drunk and watch the country tear itself apart. Should be fun.

Rather pop a bar desu my senpais

Mmm, nice. I see some Portuguese wines in my local liquor store, I'm not a big wine guy, preferring beer and spirits.

I'll have to see if I can find some of the products you mention next time I visit a larger center (I live in a town of about 4k), they sound tasty.

But yeah, have a couple of drinks, relax, celebrate, and let the weights come off as the results roll in.

When they will announce the winner?
Tomorrow night?

I'll be getting drunk after I vote I'll prob need to be drunk for a few days after Trump loses.. the pain will be unreal on Sup Forums at least we all wont be alone.. I'm not looking foward to the million "I tolled you so" threads thats for fucking sure

Tbought I saw something about newspapers already declaring hillary won

Stick a dildo in my butt.

Having an election night party and chalking a whole bunch of Trump Pepe's on the sidewalk at my private university

>getting comfy
>when the election of our lifetimes is upon us
OP plz, this is win or die and you stupid shits want to get comfy?
its already ogre, we are all collectively boned.

Strong German beer to keep me going through the night. I have a presentation that day. Yeh good luck with that.

Getting a bottle of whiskey and have some joints ready to smoke. It's going to be a long night senpai.

Coming here, pointing and laughing at you dumb fucks. I have been waiting for this for so long

Its going to be unreal on here, if trump won the chimpouts would be epic but instead we get fucking Hillary and no trump supporters will chimpout

The works done mate, and its not over till its over. what's left to do?

I'll be working in the Capitol with the Dems. I plan on bringing a bucket with me to capture all their sweet tears when God Emperor ascends the throne.

Moderation is key with weed, 100%

Like this

Vote in the morning before work, off at 5,
want to hit the bar after, but could just get Comfy at home with whiskey,
Shitposting either way

I don't think I'm going to go to class or work tomorrow. Gonna call in.

TFW ONE WORD ESSAY DUE NEXT WEEK

I won't
>wake up at 4 am
>drive 350 km
>work until 18pm

I'm going to vote first thing in the morning. Buy a sig p320 and some mags. Lunch at chick fil a. Then avoid tv, radio, Internet till Wednesday.

Sure thing pleb

one word essay...?

I've already gone half insane in preparation for the new world tomorrow. I'll be comfy regardless what happens.

It's time to let go.

Hey burgerbros when will we likely get the results?
I want to celebrate here.

There will be lots of recounts, right?

Where are you bugging out to?

Absolutely Yank.

By not voting

Xanax, Vodka, weed, and chain smoking cigs.

You will see them when the time is reich

>18pm

Hanging with my mom, probably on conference call with the family back in NYC. President Trump is the one thing my whole family has agreed on in the last two and a half decades.

Wish I could. I have to research and write a 500 word essay with 3 different sources that's 25% of my grade so I'll be up burning the midnight oil and probably up at dawn to finish everything up.
If I'm lucky I'll catch the first few polls close before passing out exhausted.

>not having a day composed of 48 hours
Silly anglo

Get off work at 9 thing gonna enjoy a whole mess of beer and wings in my basement while playing some pool

Percocet, pizza, Styx.

Having end of the world sex

That picture is comfy tbqh senpai

I took the day off of work. I'm going to vote early, run an errand, do some laundry, then get in my jammyjams and spend all day with Sup Forums.

TV going all day while I do some home improvement, light drinking maybe.

Sup Forums and news

I found out my new house has a secret bunker hidden underneath it, it should be a 10/10 happening bunker once I get it fixed up, then I will shitpost during happenings down there.

>tfw I get nuked before I fix it up

this
I'm doing the same

However, if Hillary fucking wins, I'm downing a bottle of Vodka

me and gf are going to be nervous wrecks. We plan on smoking at least a pack, getting some beer, have tyt and alex jones live streams on at the same time. It'll be grand

Trolling americans on Sup Forums

>secret bunker
make it into a maximum comfy bunker

>gf
>tyt

pls let this be b8

no, we watch just to make fun of it. Especially for the Cenk meltdown when Trump wins.

I'm going to drop acid and watch the returns. I'm ready for a crazy ride.

Yeah I'm so fucking hyped

I just need to do a bunch of work on the house first, and then I can work on it.

It's actually supposed to be really huge, two thousand square feet of space with 12 foot tall ceilings. Apparently back in like the 50's the airforce made it, as a munitions bunker, and then the house was built overtop of it. Then a few years ago one of the previous owners had a giant weed growing operation down there which eventually got busted. I didn't know about it until after I bought the place(for a really good price). Needless to say I'm hyped as fuck.

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI