The main villain from the last movie you saw enters your favorite cartoon. Who are they and what happens to them?

The main villain from the last movie you saw enters your favorite cartoon. Who are they and what happens to them?
>dr strangelove
>steven universe
BY MEIN FURHER I CAN WALK

The villians in darkman in pokemon

Anyone else feel like we're peddling the psychological Tour de France?

IT in Steven Universe.
Will Steven Float too?

explain

I think the last movie I watched was Cube. Not 'the' Cube, just Cube. Was Cube the villain in that movie, or was it that cop guy?

>Courage
I guess it's a normal day in Nowhere, no matter who the real villain was.

>Hela in Steven Universe
Everyone in that world is so fucked.

>The Tour de France (French pronunciation: [tuʁ də fʁɑ̃s]) is an annual multiple stage bicycle race primarily held in France,[1] while also occasionally making passes through nearby countries. Like the other Grand Tours (the Giro d'Italia and the Vuelta a España), it consists of 21 stages over a little more than 3 weeks.

>I am the Goddess of Death!
It is a sad day for then, because Gems do not die. You hold no power over us, whatever you call yourself.
So shoo now, I have business to attend to.
See her out, Pearl.

>Total Recall
>The Simpsons
Would it be Richter or Coheegan?

>Luv from Blade Runner 2049
>Over The Garden Wall
I can't even begin to figure out how that would work

>Gideon from Scott Pilgrim vs the World
>Samurai Jack

Can totally see this happen

Jim Lahey on Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I... I dont know
maybe his ghost gets drunk and is annoying?
I have no idea

Is this some kind of not-so-subtle troll, or do you actually believe that Strangelove was a villain? Or that there even was a villain in the film?

Hes the closest thing as a villain because he wanted just to stop caring and bunker down already. He also wanted to kidnap women to impregnate. DESU i just really want to see how steven would interact with a nazi

Dracula from Monster Squad goes into Ducktales

Gorilla City is in trouble

Dr. Strangelove did nothing wrong.
And I imagine Dr. Orpheus and the Triad would make short work of Hela.

R.I.P. Mr Lahey.

>Dr. Strangelove
>the closest thing to a villain
What about General Ripper?

True, but i liked strangelove as a character more.
>strangelove sess stevens power and proclaims gems as the master race
>the gems get confused on what the jews are since in their alternate reality modern religions dont exsist, so he starts measuring cranial featurs of everyone in beach city to see whos inferior and who isnt

...since in their alternate reality modern religions dont exist...
This is Canon?
Oh Sugar you again!

>Thor: Ragnarok
>Arthur and the Square Knights of the Round Table

Theyve been there for 5 thousand years. Its implied theyve fucked alot up with human civilization. There havent been any world wars either. I honestly dont understand how there society is like that and also whos running things, because there should be alot of pent up anger from governments for not going into a world war for so long, and the government should be fucking investigating the gems

>Brick Top
>Over the garden wall
That sounds very fuckin' entertainin'

Which Ducktales?

>What We Do In The Shadows
Who was the villain? There isn't really an antagonist. The Beast I guess, but she's in like 2 minutes of the whole thing and doesn't really antagonize anyone much.
I'll go to the movie before that.
>Blade Runner 2049
>Samurai Jack
Luv in Aku's future.
I imagine she would excel being another assassin or something.
Would probably get Jack to lower his guard.

>Luv

Wouldn't it be Jared Leto? I mean he was the major antagonist even if Luv got more screentime.

>xenomorph
>voltron

This would be fucking awesome.

>Gems do not die
Wouldn't shattering their gems kill them technically? Plus poofing them takes them out of combat for a bit

Yeah, you're probably right actually.
In that case I could see him opening his company up to Aku, using Aku's powers to further develop his technology.
Robot assassins disguised as regular people transforming into monsters once in combat.

>the original Godzilla
>Out There

Chris and Terry duke it out!

The new one. Just got caught up, but thinking of dropping it.

>The Trolls from TGT
>Bojack Horsemen
It'd be an entertaining arc where Bojack just kinda deals with obnoxious jerks who point out how horrible of a person he is. oh wait...

> Literally everyone from Murder on the Orient Express except for Hercule and his friend
>In Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

Uhhhh... nothing much changes unless they decide to kill a kid in the Cul-de-sac. Actually, now I kinda wanna see an episode where Double D plays detective, so that might be fun.

I didnt even finish watching the first episode, but after all the shit ive heard on Sup Forums i dont think im even going to bother
I used to love that show

>Hot fuzz
>Ed, edd, eddy
The sanford neighboorhood watch clense the cul de sac of the ed boys, rolf, & johnny for the greater good.

The idea of the local neighbourhood watch against The Boys would be genuinely great.

>CRUSTY JUGGLERS

I still do, but I can only watch it every now and then because I relate to the show way too much.

>Blade Runner 2049
>Avengers EMH

>Frank Booth
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
That would be a fucked up episode even by Courage standards.

Hela is interesting case.
She getting more powered by being in Asgard, but how she would get to the Asgard in Steven Universe?

>Gangs of New York
>Samurai Jack

Could see it happen although who is the villain? Bill the Butcher?

There haven't been our world wars.
But I remember mention of Great War by Greg.
And (more or less) modern tank and combat jet were shown.

The Nihilists from Big Lebowski meet the Iron Giant.

She is. Would she lose powers outside of Asgard (Doesn't seem like it for Thor)

There is also that how much of a buff she got from Asgard is incredibly vague. Like her only feat outside of Asgard was breaking Thor's hammer easily and Knocking Thor and Loki out of the Bifrost teleportation

>the mom from Braindead
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Shake attempts to fuck the big tittied unbirthing grandma. That's all I've got.

If that movie had a main villain, I'm pretty sure it's the communist plot to corrupt and impurify our precious bodily fluids. Definitely not the Doktor who was a simple scientific advisor to the President, regardless of his questionable background

The villain of Dr. Strangelove was impotency and nuclear authority, both of which General Jack T. Rippder had in spades.