Hey guys, time traveler here...

Hey guys, time traveler here. Trump wins by 52 electoral votes tomorrow in what is most shocking election results that America has ever seen. Hillary goes to prison in late December after being tried once again. Stocks go down as soon as Trump gets elected, but they shoot back up after a few months. Have fun boys, it's what you wanted. I'll see you in 2020.

Also, the wall never happens. Sorry.

Fuck, I actually believe this.

Why doesn't the wall happen?

The proposition to build a wall along the US-Mexico happens but it doesn't even make it through Congress

dubs. must be true

they finish the fence at least?

Post electoral map futurefag

Also noods

Were concentrations camps real?

Even without the wall that's fine

Checked.
This is exactly what I'm expecting. Trump shocks the world and wins big, a repeat of 1980.

US-Mexico border*

protip: don't get the iPhone 10, it fucking sucks

...thanks a bunch, time kid. Feel free to head back to 2020.

What is the reason Hillary is going to prison for?

What is in for Podestas?

too expensive and he is still pro immigration so just gives up on the project entirely

Doesn't matter if it's fake I got a chuckle

Sounds legit

MAGA

>Hillary goes to prison in late December after being tried once again
>once again

she was never tried in the first place.

THIS IS A FRAUD!

Because Americans quoted Mexico 1.2 billion dollars would be the cost of the wall, and when the Mexican president shelled out 1.2 billion pesos, he was reminded of the exchange rate and realized he fucked up

Who is the AG?

After Trump is elected, there is a huge emphasis on reviewing the leaked emails that WikiLeaks has provided. More and more comes after Trump is elected just to show how corrupt she really is. Expect to see something really big later this month which is the tipping point.

So between Nov 7th 2016 and December 31st 2016, Clinton will be tried twice and make it to sentencing?

Your fake predictions fail to be believable.

>Expect to see something really big later this month

No, tell me the specifics, please.

Are you saying trump fucks this part up?

Im a time traveler too. i used future technology to transcend time and space and come to Sup Forums to reveal this hidden knowledge- Donald J Trump will your mom will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post

(You)

And what of Brexit, futureman?

What the fuck is happening?
I saw a dream sometime ago with Trump and the number 52 just briefly.

I don't think so.
Good try though.

DOES BREXIT WIN OR DOES REMAIN CAMPAIGN WIN?

>goes to Prison
>not hung in the streets

Not in my timeline, pussy. Fire up the LHC.

>not even hiding it in the gif
Low effort.

The UK leaves the European Union for good, the pound goes up in value, and despite of what Trump says in his rallies about not focusing on international relations as much, global trade is at an all time high, there is more harmony among foreign nations and the US and the global economy is saved. Had Hillary been elected, we would of had a war with Russia as soon as 2018 rolled around.

did hillary die

How did you time travel here

Describe your method of traveling through time.

Nope. And the Clinton Foundation is still a thing, however it is under a lot more surveillance.
You'll find out in the years to come. I posted on Sup Forums for quite some time and I wanted to give back.

Sorry user but you're wrong.

Proof you arent some gay larper?

What do we care what some niggerspic has to say about an American election again? I'll bet Hair Force One is loading up with illegal immigrants right now to come and vote for him, and after they vote, he'll employ them in his resorts. Fuck Hillary needs to win so we can stop all this illegal immigration

I dont trust because it's current year.

My last two digits are Diamond Don's chances in commiefornia

Tomorrow.

This OP.

Post your damn time crystals or no one is going to believe you

A man can dream

I dunno, your statement implies that the lion can be stumped and we already know that this is not possible.

Fuck you CTR

who's the next president of mexico?

Not risking it

Was he a good president tho

Are you just gonna, like stay in 2020 until our passage of time reaches that point?

What are you going to do for 3 years in a frozen time line?

He was.

Want to know how I know you're lying? No court case moves that quickly. The trial alone would last half a year

Is he reelected?

ehh

Nah, I'm only allowed so many hours of time travel. i'll tell you one secret though. With the technology we have, we can only go back so far. It has something to do with the properties and information that we've been gathering ever since the 1990's or so.

if you claim to be a 'time traveler' then you have to prove it.

You cant just come online and say HEY IM A TIME TRAV BELIEVE ME. OMG

get your shit straight son.

Post pics or GTFO

post the picture of iPhone 10

>leafy knowing anything about the court system.
Like I said, wait till later in November 2016. The evidence is so indisputable and blatant that the court moves through the case swiftly.

Did the fat fuck ever finish A Song of Ice and Fire?

Thanks time traveler bro. Screenshotted to get you in trouble when you get back.

Sup Forums doesn't support the image format that is the most prominent in my society.

whats with the nationwide testing of IPAWS system right now?

DOES ANYTHING HAPPEN?

When is the next 9/11?

>that filename
Also who does he run against after his 4 years?

cunt

inb4kanye

whats this mean you tool?

Sup Forums doesnt support the image format?

YOU ARE POSTING RIGHT NOW.

fucking liar

so image formats that we've been using for 20+ years and are great will be replaced with super new one in next 4 years?

but iPhone as brand will survive?

you're full of shit

Fuck you

>whats with the nationwide testing of IPAWS system right now?

Precautionary. It was just for the event that Hillary would win the election.

>When is the next 9/11?
dindus lash out and nearly cause a civil war, but this is contained and not much of a problem anymore. Terrorist attacks aren't so much of a problem anymore with the security screenings that are now in place.

K

I'm gonna do a LARP thread one of these days.

All the attention seems fun. :)

damn

Well then convert it to a jpeg you god damn lonely pederast

The wall is a metaphor, it doesn't need to be physical. Once immigration laws are enforced and employers are fined ridiculous amounts for employing illegal aliens, IAs will deport themselves rather than get their shit pushed in.

It's all about money my friend. The Apple jew is the most relevant brand today. Apple stocks soar after they designed security technology that we greatly depend on today in order to keep society civilized.

screencapping this for good measure

darn it to heck, bamboozled again

My last two digits are the chances of you being a fag

replacing jpeg with something else requires a bit more time, my friend

you're fake

If the wall must be sacrificed for a Trump win, so be it

RARE

Fug :-DD

Wow that is new

What happens to illegal beaners?

>Bosnia
>Rare

that's bullshit but i believe it

PRAISE KEK

>american education
How new do you hef to be?

s

why are americans so shit at geography?

I figure you guys need a reminder

American govt goes from no indictment to conviction in less than 60 days

that's less than 60 days for arrangement, first appearance, and then in the literal fastest high profile trial in US history, a month later, because she not only asked for a speedy trial because who need times for defence when you are still (after she "looses" kek) one of the mosy busy people in the world but also somehow government is ready with full evidence 100% and case, she goes to trial and it takes one day for her to be convicted jury with atleast 25% supporting her to be and sentenced.

k

the reality for trump hopefuls because lets be honest this is the best hope you have, a "time traveler" except unlike the other one million times this one is real, and came back to comfort you without proof...

anyway the reality is if they did try to indict her she could easily postpone it for years and would probably die before she could be convicted, same for billiam, if you don't think he is out enjoying teenage girls and preteen girls right now knowing he will die before they imprison him then lulz

bastard

They aren't, you racist spic.
It's just that red necks are retarded

Im legit starting to believe anything at this point, and this sounds damn good. Godspeed timebro.

Does Europe remove Kebab and dindu?

Wtf I hate Trump now

Wow. How could you be so ignorant. Do you want him to destabilize the time continuum or something? Stupidest fucking fin I've ever seen jesus christ