Reason why trump will lose

Persusaion fag here. Hillary has framed trump as "monster hitler", while trump has framed Clinton as "crook".

"crook" is definitely lesser of two evils

One of those things can actually exist. How dumb do you think people are?

it doesn't matter, people make their decisions on emotions not logic. Emotionally trump has been framed by the clinton campaign/media as "monster" while clinton was framed as a "crook".

only one is true, and we'll see the electorate knows this

>How dumb do you think people are?
The "americans are stupid" stereotype has to have come from somewhere.

Trump was attacked harder in the primaries and he wiped the floor with the brother/son of two ex-presidents that spent hundreds of millions attacking him and trying to do exactly what you suggest. It failed. Trump buttblasted all 17 of his rivals and got more votes than any political party leader candidate in the known history of elections in this universe.

You didn't persuade me. You're terrible at it.

Wtf I love Trump now, thanks for persuading me!

i agree - but it doesn't matter.

Same thing happened with Romney v Obama. Romney was a monster, who tortured animals, and let his employees mothers die of cancer, while Obama was a guy that was unqualified for office.

Well actually it was the opposite in the primary. All ads against trump had the theme of "he was unqualified" for president, while trump was painting everyone else as a monster. Lyin' Ted, Low energy Jeb, etc.

t. Scott Adams

"monster hitler" is infinitely cooler than "crook" though, nerd virgin. Go kill yourself.

Go away Scottadams your persuasion doesn't work here

>monster hitler

Sounds badass.

Average IQ of a voted is 98. They aren't stupid, they aren't smart either - they are just average, not heavy on critical thinking, and these sort of emotional appeals work with them.

>polling when data is available
lol
National trends say the crossover is bigger from dems to GOP too, also leading with independents
What the hell is this jew smoking?

You're not heavy on critical thinking either

i believe that's called an ad hominem :)

hillary mastered the art of persuasion and dilbert man is just a bitter hypnotist

drumpf doesn't care for persuasion because he's not used to getting consent lfmdao

The biggest establishment fallacy upon which all of the shitstorm to follow Trump winning is the fallacy that there will be that GOP->Dem crossover will come close to matching Dem->GOP crossover. For every 1 person who changed parties there are 10 more who did not and that favors the GOP this cycle and will allow for Trump to score a huge "surprise" win when in reality they have ignored the fact that he has been gutting the old-school Dem bases of working whites for over a year.

They ran an ad intersplicing Trump speaking with footage of Hitler

How much more do you need for "Monster Hitler?" Trump wearing fake vampire teeth?

>Republicans voting for Hillary

that's not ever going to happen. you're talking maybe hundreds of people a state might do that. Republicans that don't like trump will either vote third party or sit out. They wont vote for a Clinton of all people. There is no crossover support.

it was in specific state - CO
hillary was leading +11 in early votes - according to them.

Although PPP is a leftwing outlet (one that has (D) next to their name, when their polls get published) so who knows.

Meanwhile everyone at the RNC supported Trump, even Ted wasn't against Trump, just tried to pull some BS

At the DNC, half the party walked out

The whole dem demographic that used to be called blue dog democrats are slowly figuring out that their party left them long ago.

Media likes to pretend that the republican party is falling apart even though its not true at all. Dems on the other hand are ready to essentially split in half.

Thats just some shitty poll, in reality Republicans are not going to be voting Hillary, whereas Donald holds a lot of appeal as an anti-establishment candidate.

>Colorado

>has mail-in only voting system

>has one of the most notorious democratic governors in the country

Y-yeah, I can't see massive ballot tampering here...

Colorado's republican base is huge and extremely conservative. I know there are alot of hippies in CO now, but the idea that they would vote for hillary is nonsense. Even if they don't like Trump once they get to the polls they will vote for him or a 3rd party.

Next election someone will run on the same platform as Trump, and he will be elected because they can't all be hitler.
Check mate.

Drumpfies BTFO yet again

That's surprising considering 80% of people in Colorado are too busy smoking hemp.

They turned mitt romney into a monster - if they can do it to mittens, they can do it to anyone.

mittens wasn't even a christian
white turnout was DOWN from 2008

CTR shill

and two corinthians is? That's not the point, the point was, mittens was one of the biggest boy scouts, centrist republicans, GOP could nominate.

It would be like republicans nominating James Comey today.

How this post was created:

Rabbi Coinstein:
>My (((poll))) shows way more people early voting for hillary even though Republicans have more votes?!? what do we do?

Schlomo Shoahsheim:
>Rabbi, just tell the goyim the reason the numbers don't add up is because Republicans are changing party affiliation

Rabbi Coinstein:
>Great idea schlomo!!

no he was a liberal republican, who pretended to be "right" in debates
Not being a christian is a pretty damn big thing for a lot of people in the US