Peridot vs Zim

Peridot vs Zim

Zim.

Zim can solo the Homeworld

Zim

Zim.

Zim.

Zim for sure. I'd still rub my dick on Peridot.

zim.

Peridot would hero worship Zim and follow him around annoying him.

Zim

Zim.

Obiously Zim

Zim, you didn't think this through did you OP

op is a faggot and only wants peridot to win

I don't think Peridot could win against a sedated hamster, let alone Zim.

ZEEEM WILL WIN
I AM ZEEM

Zim.

Zim. He singlehandedly killed two previous rulers , ruined his people's galactic conquest campaign, screwed thousands of recruits out of their final exam due to a broken vending machine, and drove the true rulers of his empire insane just by coming in contact with them

Zim was constantly thwarted by his own incompetence and a neurotic child.

Peridot was thwarted by a trio of magical warriors with thousands of years of experience and super powers, plus a kid.

Peridot saved the world from the Cluster and defeated a warrior class gem with her magnetic powers. Zim has accomplished nothing. Ever.

Peridot wins.

Imagine being this autistic

Zim destroys Homeworld

Zim
Peridot has too much of a conscience

Peridot's good at non-lethal hit-and-run tactics and nothing else; Zim is a mother fucking terrorist who only cares about kill count.

You have to remember that virtually every single gem in the show is repeatedly thwarted by their own incompetence and mental instability, oftentimes going far beyond mere neurosis.

Re-watching Invader Zim and he has Rick's level of technology. Zim could possibly beat Rick if he wasn't so ignorant of human culture.

Is Zim supposed to have a receding hairline in his costume?

zim.
if the irken ever met the gems they would end using them to power slush machines or something stupid like that

this

Zim isn't dumb. He just doesn't know better when it comes to human stuff. He freaked out over a FBI warning on a DVD and thought that animatronics at Chuck E Cheese were monsters.

I guess? It's just a pompadour hairstyle to me.

The Space Roach, obviously.

This concentration of cancer is too high

I just think it's a really cute pairing and I fully support it

Very cute, cool ship but a little too obvious. I personally crackship Zim with another Gem though.

zim also saved the earth

Several times as a matter of fact.

The gems wouldn't have been able to stop zim
Zim is only stopped through bad luck or stupidity

Zim

Yellingshow beats pussyshow.

Does Zim have prep time?
In any case, Zim.

I was assuming it was using Death Battle conditions, which is no prep for either side

why would they fight. Why don't they just bond with their similar traits and interests. Why don't they just fuck.

let's be honest, they're both autistic enough to fight over anything

Zim

Even fucking?

naturally

>all of these votes for zim
have you forgotten that hes a complete idiot? If he wasn't such a dumbass he would have allready taken over earth, but he is one, so he lives a life of failure.
Peridot gets defeated by actual warriors while zim is defeated by a pathetic good for nothing egotistical four eyes and his own stupidity.
Zim loses, not because he isnt a threat, but because hes an idiot.

he's killed two space dictators before.

>the gems
>actual warriors
What a stupid joke

What? No! I saw them just last week!

They're fine, really.

Well okay he didn't but the point stands
Zim is an unstoppable agent of chaos that cannot be contained. He'd defeat Peridot, but the collateral damage would be spectacular.

>Actually thinks that Peridot would win against Zim

Zim

>is defeated by a pathetic good for nothing egotistical four eyes

Eh, most of the time Dib wins by sheer luck or gets bailed out by someone else. He doesn't have the best track record against Zim.

Zim is at least competent when the goal plan is to just destroy everything and fuck shit up.

Has Peridot even accomplished anything? Because she hasn't even accomplished her sole reason of existence of being fan-service shipping fodder.

Zim's reason for living is conquering the planet.

Periodot's reason for living is being gay.

Wait, Membrane has a wife?

Dib is canonically a clone of Membrane. I don't remember if Gaz was stated to be one as well or not. This is from a popular fanon theory that Tallest Miyuki ended up being Membrane's wife after secretly surviving Zim.

>Zim has accomplished nothing. Ever.
Zim brought the most advanced conqueror race in the galaxy to it's knees on several occasions, once as an infant.

It was his own race, but still. That's something.

This fight would be fucking hilarious, actually. I'd pay to see it.

Slippery Midget vs Maniac Terrorist, fuck yeah.

>Irken fucking a Human
nigger that's _hot_

Would Zim's PAK and GIR be magnetic? I mean Zim would probably still win in the long-run, but it'd be hilarious to see him just kind of be thrown around like a ragdoll.

Naturally is icky and disgusting. Fullsex toy robogasmor 9000 is the only way

>nigger that's _hot_

Damn straight it is.

For comedy sake, definitely.

I love both but Zim is the obvious victor here.

Zim's greatest feat is

Peridot's Greatest feat is

>Zim's greatest feat is
Destroying a planet simply by being on it
>Peridot's Greatest feat is
Assisting in saving a planet by constructing and piloting a machine
Zim wins

All that you know and love lies in ruins

Zim, but the Gems would win a full on space war since the Diamonds are taller.

Wouldn't the Tallest just try even harder to wipe them out before the Irkens realized they were taller than the Tallest?
Seems pretty in character

>the Diamonds are taller.
That argument doesn't work because humans are as tall as the Tallest yet Zim hates them

There are plenty of aliens that are taller than the The Tallest . Adult humans are taller than Zim and Zim isn't shocked by it. The Irken know that the there are taller aliens out there. It's just that being tall in the Irken race is a rarity.

Zim no question

Homeworld is on its last legs while the Ikren Empire has just launched its biggest military campaign in history. They turn entire solar systems into malls; I think they've got this.

So, out of curiosity, what does Jhonen think of SU?

He doesn't

Peridot has the power of magnetism. She can turn Zim's techonlogy against him.

Most Irken tech probably isn't magnetic. They're the most technologically advanced race I've ever seen in anything.

Zim can asspull an anti-magnetic field

Zim fucking Peridot

Imagine the sounds they'd both make together in the heights of their pleasure

>implying that Peridot would even stand a chance
>mfw

Peridot getting creampied but shes still grinding against Zims surprisingly eager member, waiting for more and letting out low purrs of pleasure in anticipation of his mighty alien cock

Oh, god, I want it

"And this is where we keep the slushy machines powered by sentient gems."

"Mhm. Lesbian tears flavor!"

"The Tallest" is a designation that only Irkens can hold.

Now I kinda wanna see Zim defeating and conquering the Crystal Gems and Diamonds through sex. There's a new murdercock in town...

I think he joked on Twitter that he was going to borrow a few ideas from SU for the TV movie once.

Here's a better hypothetical.

Who would win? The Gem Homeworld or The Eggman Empire?

Eggman. The Homeworld incompetence has no limits

Under death battle rules? Probably the Gems through sheer numbers.

Otherwise I think Eggman could do it. Assuming the first interaction isn't all out conflict, eggman would likely capture both Equipment and Gem warrior. He'd then start incorporating both into new drones figuring out their weaknesses in the process (gems have been shown to have multiple weaknesses and seem to equip ships with gem destabilizers). Only then would he unleash his master plan to gain control of all Homeworld, and turn all seven chaos emeralds into battle ready lesbians.

Only to be thwarted by a blue hedgehog and his pals. The game would suck but the soundtrack would be amazing.

I think the Eggman Empire has more resources than Homeworld, and Eggman is definitely capable of outpacing the Diamonds intellectually and strategically. Giving it to best boy.

Zim would make Peridot straight with the Might of his irken cock.
Peridot will suck him off like no tomorrow.