Baby Boomer Explaining to Millennials Why They Should #DumpTrump

Alright so I am a baby boomer and I love politics. I consider myself very very right-wing but I don't like what I'm seeing with this election. If I had to sum it up I'd have to say Hillary who is trying to be reasonable is being dragged down into saying stupid stuff by Donald Trump who is acting like a clown. But enough of that and let me get to the points

>The issues are racist ideas and crazy conspiracies instead of actual important things.
In most elections I've seen the main issues were whether we should nudge taxes up or down a few percentage, increase Federal Regulation on Insurance companies, Social Security, and Education. Today's election is nothing short of insanity. We have Trump proposing building a wall, and kicking out all Mexicans. What really gets to me is what Trump said about "International Banks". The speech Trump gave about the International Bank/Media/Political Conspiracy almost mirrored what Hitler said in Munich. I never thought political anti-semitism would grow in America.

>Trump keeps going on about emails
Now I don't know much about emails although all my bills are becoming electronic so I have to. I hate how Trump is saying that Clinton belongs in jail because of emails, why can't the candidates respect each-other like McCain and Obama did. McCain even said "Obama is a reasonable man" and I love hearing that. Trump wants to jail Hillary over some emails which as far as I know she's clean. Colbert and John Stewart and CNN all agree she's clean. So Trump should shut up about it.

>Trump is soft on Putin
I respect left-wing beliefs. But I am against extremism in any factor. I hate right-wing extremism as long as left wing extremism. Being soft on what my hero called an "Evil Empire" makes me think Trump is a Russian spy. CNN even thought maybe Trump is a Russian spy.

I'm just trying to educate Millennials out there about this election. I heard many people here have controversial beliefs and just want to tell the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Generation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>baby boomer

Ruined shit for us... but you know better

You're a moron. Our government needs to be cleansed and this is the time to do it peacefully. We either cleanse it peacefully or we go South Korea.

We are the generation that repaired America from world war 2

Yes, time for cleansing!

Nice try. You're right-wing like I have a 48 inch dick.

>Baby boomer
>leaf
>Poorly informed.

Gtfo

I voted for Harper I'm very right-wing. I supported Bill Clinton because he was hard on crime like a right-winger

You don't really understand much of what's going on, do you

hahahahaha you're going down you fucking like

goys out there invest in zyklon b stocks

It was not your generation that fixed things after WWII. That was the silent generation you dumb boomer.

Extra chromosome CONFIRMED

>goys out there invest in zyklon b stocks
i kek'd

The only thing boomers did was smoke weed and protest Vietnam. Dirty hippies

What are you talking about? Is this more of the alt-right holocaust jokes?

Silent generation?

>leaf
>baby boomer

>kicking out all Mexicans
sad if you're a baby boomer and never learned to check your facts

Yes silent generation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Generation

The ones who were born/lived during the war.
You fucking boomers had everything handed to you on a silver platter but you shat on it.

I don't like weed I support Bill Clinton for signing the law that put weed smokers in prison. His program worked pretty well U.S has more prisoners per capita than any other nation.

>There are people on this board that are reading this copypasta for the FIRST time.
>Indeed, not a single participant in this thread acknowledged the fact that this is not OC and has been posted everyday verbatim for the last week.

please use the sage function you literal retards.

Can't believe I actually wasted my time reading this. "Trump is a Russian spy" might be the single most retarded thing I have ever heard.

>Repaired
Repaid what? The economic boon that comes after a country manufactures war supplies, creating a large market and jobs for those not on the front lines?
The word youre looking for is ruined

Give us a list of laws Hillary HASN'T broken and maybe I will take you seriously.

>leaf

A

the generation that ruined the west

Stop responding to old bait, lads. Sage this leaf.

>The issues are racist ideas and crazy conspiracies instead of actual important things.

such are the times, such are the customs.

>>(you)_not_found
>look ma, I posted it again!

>checks flag

Fuck off cuck.

IDK I think so and CNN thinks so too I mean he says he wants to get along with Putin. That's like getting along with Hitler.

You know war is the single worst thing that can happen to an economy right? And boomers repaired it all

So what man the CIA breaks laws all the time they have to to get the job done

Bfd you're a boomer. Me too. You're also a fool. She set up a private server to hide the vast CF criminal enterprise and intertwined corruption while SOS. Lies and coverups will continue if she is President, anything goes... Trump will bring accountability and America First nationalism. And, Ima woman and don't give two shits about his rude comments.