What is the absolute WORST Zombie Simpsons episode?

What is the absolute WORST Zombie Simpsons episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally any Lisa episode

That pointless sequel to Holidays of Future Passed.

You posted the worst already but a few runner-up contenders:
Homer getting raped by pandas
Elon Musk gets a 30 minute blowjob
Land of the Jockeys
Homer cheats on Marge with Lena Dunham
Lurleen returns...with her father and Dixie Chix
Girl-Only programmer group creates a living AI

I thought Zombie was post HD switch, and Tolerable was post season 9

What is the absolute WORST case of gangreen?

Some questions don't need answers.

Pretty sure the term "Zombie Simpsons" was created long before the HD switch.

Perhaps that is how it is used by some but, speaking as someone that has watched since the start, the show has mildly improved post-HD update...

Maybe "improved" is the wrong word. They manage to put out one or two really good episodes a season and one or two truly awful episodes, while putting out mostly adequate episodes in between. The seasons after 10 until 17 or 18 were just uniformly abysmal.

Sadgasm

>Land of the Jockeys

Waldorf episode?

The one that just aired.

true I just stop watching after 10 minutos
>It's a marge episode
>It's a Sjw episode

Curious...I've never seen anyone defend the episode where Bart gets a horse and dresses him up like Dennis Rodman. The rebranded "Furious D" then wins races by being a...bad tempered horse I guess.

This is the same episode, mind you, where Homer is kidnapped by jockeys and taken to a mystical realm where it turns out they are actual dwarfs/elves/goblins/whatever.

You have poor taste.

It's not like anyone could tell. Who the fuck is watching this show past season 10 at least?

The Lady Gaga episode is the officially lowest rated episode of the Simpsons ever.
It's also the point where I jumped ship for good after holding out dumb hope that the show would maybe someday get better

Pic related. S23 Last episode

fpbp

I haven't seen them all but I feel like it must be the one about Moe's rag.

Christ even the clip shows had better ratings. But even then the story around the clips would at least have one good joke.

>Most of the bad episodes are ranked 5-6.

I hate this fucking high school grade bullshit for raking things. 5 should be average and bad should be 2-3.

>Homer getting raped by pandas
>Land of the Jockeys
I liked those episodes as a kid, but everyone says they're terrible. Are they really that bad?

The whole episode that was about the history of Moe's talking bar rag

>"waah, my autistic timeline"
2 words:
FLOATING
TIMELINE

I think there are worse ones, somehow I feel like this episode is over hated because its got Lady Gaga in it

What are those yellow ones on the right?

>Holidays of future passed
>Barthood
>good
Who made this retarded ranking?

The panda rape one isn't as bad as the others on that list but it was pretty poor.

Two Future Bart episodes

Celebrities guest starring on a show have a habit of bringing the episode they're in down. Often either the show is trying to gain popularity through them, or the celebrity is trying to use the show to make themselves look more personable, or to advertise something.

Meanwhile the show ends up looking desperate, and the celebrity ends up looking so out of touch they might as well have left this plane of existence. I really wonder what marketing people are still forcing flagging sitcoms to do this and expecting it to work.

Homer's Enemy is the highest rated episode?

Who made this?

it's the imdb scores

assuming that the ratings are actually pulled from some public rating system it's not surprising. It's the simpsons, even when it's bad the average fuck wad will watch it. It's why it keeps getting renewed. I'm willing to say that pretty much any user could write and episode and it would probably still pull at least a 5.

Homer's Enemy is a call out to the fans of the show. It's basically a bunch of meta jokes about all the wacky shit homer has done and how non-relatable the Simpsons would be to an average joe in their world.

The episode would've been a hell of a lot better if story wasn't so confusing and out of the blue as hell.

Barthood was great, until Lisa shows up on the last part and shits over everything the episode had achieved.

This, the only acceptable one was the one with Michael Jackson.

Plus the only people who take the time to rate individual episodes on IMDB are fans of the show in question.

Or the baseball one

My vote's on the one where Lisa gets a restraining order to Bart. Half because she continues to give him shit after he actually starts leaving her alone. Half because they show Lisa's willing to drive Marge to tears pulling the family apart for the sake of revenge.
Then they cap it off by saying Lisa can't think of 3 nice things Bart has ever done for her as the final jerk off.

It sorta has that in the first half but loses it during the dinner. Homer has things easy but he's also very obviously giving a genuine gesture of friendship. Like there's being jealous that the guy next to you has lobster for fun, and there's still being jealous after he gives one to you to be nice, you're kinda just being an ass then.

Your pic is the only Simpsons episode I refuse to subject myself to.
I'd be happy watching the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th worst episodes on loop for a month if it meant retroactively erasing Lisa Goes Gaga from existence.

The one with Andy Dick as a guest star

Whoever writes or casts nowadays has no idea about his part in Phil Hartman's death

Whoever writes or casts nowadays has no idea who Phil Hartman is

The only episode I outright hated with a passion was the one in which Bart fails at baseball and the entire town bullies him into insanity

Land of the jockies is entirely inoffensive. I don't know why anyone would list it as one of the worst episodes when so many more poor ones exist.

Remember when that one guy was posting the Gaga episode at least a dozen times a day?

IIRC, Dead Homer's Society, the blog where the term came from (at least, afaik), defined it as season 12 onwards, due to less than one quarter of the staff at that point having worked on the classic era, with seasons 8-11 being the transition towards it.

>This, the only acceptable one was the one with Michael Jackson.
Wasn't that not actually MJ though?

Pretty much, every time I see Lisa she either pisses me off or she actually destroys the family than Bart ever did. What is wrong with this girl?

The writers seem to have it out for Bart, for whatever reason.

>Lisa can't think of 3 nice things Bart has ever done for her
I forgot about that.
It was bullshit is what it was. Bart does nice shit for lisa frequently.

It's probably an unpopular opinion but I didn't like the episode where flanders wife died.

To be clear I am not daying that's the worst. To be honest I'm not even sure why I posted it.

The character wasn´t MJ, but MJ did voice the character.

It was. They used a fake name for the VA for some reason or other but it was the real deal.

I think that's a pretty popular opinion

The only good celebrity guest episode I can think of is ponyshit. The wierd al one.

It was MJ being silly.
He wanted to see if his brothers could tell it was him, so he went under a pseudonym and also didn't do his own singing voice.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

FINDS A SNEED!

We already solved the mystery. No need to post any further.

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

He's a pretty big guy...

I try to use "5" as an "okay, might rewatch once" and "4" as an "okay but wouldn't rewatch", because using 5 for bad and 7 for okay is beyond silly.

I think it would be funny if she just showed up alive again, and they didn't even comment on it until like five appearances later.

Homer Goes to College.

For chuck.

t. someone who fell for the wallet inspector

fpbp

What is with all the shit tastes on low score in season 1? Those were literally the best they have been being about a grounded modern animated family since The Flintstones.

What do mean? I remember she shit talks him over blaming her for his mediocrity because being perfect in everything that Bart lacked isn't her fault and then she tells him he's an artist which apparently makes up for living in her shadow for decades.

SNEED WAS KANGS

Yeah the episode "Itchy and Scratchy the movie" references this.

>Girl-Only programmer group creates a living AI

God that episode was bad. Was that also the one Homer quits his job and works at a greek restaurant and gets that fucking horrendous hairy greek man design?

well, that one was the one that broke the camel's back for me and finally made me give up on simpsons.

so I'm gonna say the gaga episode.

Guest stars were at their best when they showed up for a quick gag at the beginning and end of an episode, every one loves the Adam West gag

Boys of Bummer

>Lisa is sad she doesn't have friends
>Michelle Obama comes down from the skies to give a speech on how amazing Lisa is because she was her secret admirer on a gardening forum all along

The webcomic is dead and needs to live again.

How many "Lisa doesn't have friends" episodes have there been?

Let me check

>Summer of 4 Ft. 2 (S7E25)
>Little Girl in the Big Ten (S13E20)
>Father Knows Worst (S20E18)
>Waverly Hills, 9-0-2-1-D'oh (S20E19)
>Stealing First Base (S21E15)
>Elementary School Musical (S22E1)
>The D'oh-cial Network (S23E11)
>Lisa Goes Gaga (S23E22)
>Pay Pal (S25E21) - except Lisa decides "nah who needs friends"

This episode was depressing as fuck

there is probably way more than that, still the obama one was the first simpsons episode that managed to piss me off
we need a resolution to our nothing plot? let's have michelle obama give a shit speech that anyone could have given for no reason other than that's a relevant person this year

fpbp
Honestly does anyone think the simpsons will be improved if Lisa was killed off or does the problem run deeper than that?

The Simpsons doesn't have a "Great Episode" Since season 12? God damn it.

People seem to think that episodes like the Lady Gaga episode are bad, and they are, but they are just a genre of zombie Simpsons episode where they bring on a celebrity and blow them off for 20 minutes, there isn't even a pretense for an episode here it's just "Here's Lady Gaga, cool right?". It's just nothing.

There are also the "agenda" episodes where the writers decide to tackle some social issue that the writers were talking about months before it aired, and I think the worst of these are the grrl-coder episode that someone else mentioned and the one where Lisa finds out there was some female inventor in Springfield who went unrecognised because SEXISM then it turns out she made a computer because the writers felt the need to rewrite history to give women a little more to be proud of I guess. It's just retarded, pandering and lazy.

I think the worst episodes of the show are when it actually tries and fails to tell a story. To this end, the worst episode I've seen is called "A Tree Grows in Springfield" and it was just such a poorly written gossamer-thin episode that you could see the holes in it where nobody cared to finish it. The plot of the episode is that Homer is depressed (for no reason) and then gets an ipad which then breaks and then he gets depressed again and then he finds the word "hope" on a tree which makes him not-depressed and then it turns out Homer wrote it. Pretty great story right? I honestly can't believe an episode this low quality was actually made and released, it just sets a new low for what is acceptable, even the Lady Gaga episode has the flimsy excuse of "It has a celebrity in it" well this one doesn't even have that and is just a turd of an episode even in comparison to the other turds the show regularly flushes out.

Bart Mangled Banner was pretty atrocious.

Don't forget the one where Lisa Kudrow guest stars as the new girl at school. Lisa loses all of her friends to her because she is so hip and trendy.

Guest stars that refused to play themselves weren't bad either. Burn's son and Lisa's substitute being chief among them.

The worst guest stars played themselves AND spent the whole episode being worshipped by the family. Gaga and Musk being the worst because the episodes were identical, guest arrives the whole town worships the ground they walk on.

Yes, I think so. Homer works at a Greek restaurant was such a pitifully dull "b plot" that you could put it in just about any episode and I couldn't tell you which one it was paired with.

Catch 'Em If You Can is one of the worst of the worst. One of the few times I actually wanted to throw something at the TV.

Don't forget the agenda episode where Lisa discovers that their ancestor not only helped to free a black slave but that they also married and had children with the freed African slave. Then the Simpsons finish the episode talking about how great it is being 1/64 black.

Even as a liberal this episode smacked of fake sincerity and agenda.

Lady Gaga had largely stopped being relevant by the time this episode aired anyway.

There was one episode where homer buys a rack of kebab meat and starts having sex with it.

you know because hes fat.

I'll also add, I don't know why people claim to "get angry" at the zombie Simpsons for doing stuff like ruining characters or being too "mean spirited" or having lazy celebrities. Like, the show hasn't been good for some people's entire lives, is there really anything left to be angry over? I can still enjoy the old episodes plenty but it's more of a sick curiousity that I will watch the newer episodes with, just to see how poorly written and unfunny they can sink. I just point and laugh whenever they, say, have Elon Musk on for the episode and the writers can't resist stuffing his cock into their mouths, and nobody can be bothered to make him redo his lines because he can't act for shit. There's nothing it could ever do to make me angry short of actually turning good at some point.

The writers missed the point of early Lisa episodes. If she is just 100% right and doesn't have her views challenged at all (or worse, her opposition is portrayed to be stupid, as in "if you disagree with Lisa, you are stupid") then, what is the point?

>What is wrong with this girl?

It got summed up perfectly in the episode where Burns buys all the media in town. After he tries to buy her support, she refuses and he tells her to get out of his office and we get this exchange:
"I can't! My mom isn't picking me up for an hour!"

"...so, what do you think of today's popular music scene?"

"I think it distracts people from more important social issues."

"My God, are you ALWAYS on?"

That last three lines sum up the situation with Lisa completely. She's always on. She's not a kid any more. It's always social issues, politics, politics, social issues and always in the more shrill, judgemental way possible.

it's IMDB scores.

Homer's Enemy gets handjobs from normies all the time

See: Doug Walker

my main complaint is that it makes homer seem a little too well-off, especially when homer is usually envious of Flanders.

so I was curious about those bad eps during classic Simpsons and looked em up. Two clip shows, the first of which I don't even remember

the second one is GONNA PAINT YER WAGON, GONNA PAINT IT GOOD