Implying female comic readers are that attractive

>implying female comic readers are that attractive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWX0BmC_TjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why were they asian

>My sister is attractive enough to get store credit just for being seen at my LCS.

What exactly is store credit?

Not even half as cute as the qtpies at my LCS that actually read real comics, not just big 2 drivel.

>8/10 talked to me about an Eternaut hardcover that i was looking at for like 30 minutes

Truly one in a million

Free shit to come to game night and other events.

goods exchanged for free in hopes of getting a bj at a later date

nah they really aren't that attractive

i have met a 8/10 once, but that was once, most are 3 or 4/10

At comic con I have met 9/10 and 10/10 but i think they are just casuals who want to dress up

Kys douche

KEK, woman can read in the kitchen!

MMMM those boobs on the right are nice.

those fat bags on the right are fucking disgusting
bet her nipples touch her belly button

In my experience 1/10 girls into nerdy stuff would be considered attractive the rest are plain at best and this is coming from a guy whose dated a lot of nerd otaku girls

Why do fat bitches do that?

>tfw you have yet to see tv represent slightly chubby girls with acne

I've been working out, but the acne won't go away.

you answered your own question
its because theyre fat
>literally every selfie ive ever taken is of my make up caked face and cleavage

Change your soap and look into an exfoliating routine, particularly one designed to improve skin quality for wearing makeup.

Oh little lulu i love you, you're just the same

Ah, the classic "Fat girl in a corset with shit tons of eye makeup"

Look anywhere but the cleavage, and it all crumbles

youtube.com/watch?v=zWX0BmC_TjM

average comic book geek girl

>implying male ones are either

Of course they aren't, but tv, cartoons, and movies are prone to showing off female nerds as more attractive compared to their male counterparts.

You mean the 'hollywood sexy nerds' or the 'big bang theory nerds'?

Big Bang Theory Nerds

Good enough for me.

As long as it's on your face and not your ass then it's fine.

Shit tastes right here. I'd fuck em....All 3 of them....

There's another problem, but it's not because of acne.

These two have done webcam shows.

You can see them strapon-fucking each other.

Hemorrhoids?

No.

My ass is wavy.

I literally have no idea what that means.

>tfw acne went away but still fat
damn

There are like these wave formations on my ass.

My butt is not smooth is what I'm trying to say.

Cellulite?
I know that feel, sis.

Most have those. It's cool. Nobody expects your ass to be perfect.

Work out a bit.

booty is booty i dont think anyone cares that its wavy

Yeah, I think it's that. I've never heard of it until now, though.

>Those breast on the right
Christ those look like they'd slip out at any moment

I must be older than you... we heard about cellulite all the time.
Working out and squats is how people get that good instagram star type of ass. Toning it and shit.
I'm working on it too.

>female comic readers

Sauce?

I'm just glad my nephew isn't black, truth be told.

They do but it's like in the progressive areas of your town, and it's always gonna be that one chick that reads the new shit and she totally is gonna call herself a fan even though she's never really know about the comic book industry. Ugh.

Just thinking about it make me really glad that I don't really know what's going on anymore in Marvel or DC. Rather just read my black horse comics.

>tfw met my wife at a comic store
>was originally thin and pretty but she's getting fatter and fatter

>tfw met my wife at a comic store and she's a qt shortstack busty asian with bj lips.

I know I'm like the weird outlier here and most comic girls are normal though, I used to run a store and honestly there were ugly on both sides, I saw more cute girls than non fat neckbeard dudes though. taking the store to cons and hiring all the cosplaying girls was great. But fuck that whole industry, diamond is a mistake.

Those tits are fake news.

>In my experience 1/10 girls into nerdy stuff would be considered attractive

So a much higher ratio than the guys then.

add eye bags and a hoodies/ clothes that are too big for her

I'm certain they can exist but I honestly haven't met a cute girl in my life who is actually into comics.

I.. I wanna blow fart noises into their tits.. is that normal?

So basically proving this right.

It kisses me off how accurate this is.

Well, the ones at my LCS are way below average, but to be honest, most girls are really pretty by having a healthy weight.
My LCS is landwhale country.

4 reporting in.

I'm a 8 and I'm nothing like that.

MOMMY

Would you fuck the fat Ravens if Tara promised you to give you a handjob?

Say something, or just stop eating cheetos. Your hand will go back to normal after 3 months to a year depending on the damage.

Work out with her you hypocrite.

How is this not a win/win in any universe?

Cover their tits, also focus on one of them at a time and cover Tara's face to block cheerleader effect, prepare yourself to be surprised.

no ones implying that

This is some
>Uuuugh 3/10 wouldn't bang *tip*
shit right here.
They've got fat asses, huge tits, and you get to slam the shit out of one before finishing with Tara Strong. Fuck, keep the corset on of you're so bothered by FREE SEX IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVORS.

I do not mean this as a derogatory insult towards homosexuals but you sir are gay

I'm sorry but the guy who made this chart is a retard who likes fucking 1940s fish cartoons cuz 7 9 10 are actually kinda ugly like this guy thinks the top of the food chain is that bitch from shark tails

Simpsons panders to SJWs now. They know that by showing comic book readers as attractive they just won a decent selection of female viewers, who themselves are not attractive.

wich one fucked tara?

only if she does the voice

>Be 4 housewife to a 4
>Get to stay at home, cook,clean, and shitpost of Sup Forums all day
Living the dream

Large breasts are only attractive when they're on women whose stomachs don't match. Christ.

this. comic nerd girls vary in attractiveness. many are qt and like marvel shit. finding a decent girl into old games is tough though.

lol. you sound gross. its okay, i am gross also. Keep working on it, and just remember, a lot of guys are thirsty and will over look most of it if you can name 3 green lanterns or some other nerdy shit.

>i am living the dream

good for you user, i will smile as i die alone knowing someone made it in this crazy world.

Hell, I'd try to date provided you weren't a bitch. My standards are not that high that cellulite scares me away

Ling is growing up at an alarming rate.

>It kisses me
clearly it doesn't

Holy god, what anus-hurt /r9k/ poster made this?

They are in nerdy TV writers' fantasies.

i think i could be a 5, but i am over weight so i am a 3 right now ;_;

If that 3 girl is kind and into cool stuff and swallows and also liked me i would chose to be with her.

>believing in marriage at all
You deserve it.

Chances are you're probably getting fat with her

More like nerdy male fantasies

If you can't communicate to your wife that this a problem then your marriage was always doomed.

I wish I was you big sis.
Life is really hard right now but I'm working hard at least and people kinda recognize it.

>TFW you're a 4 but a gross neet with no friends no motivation and lives on the storage room of her parent's house still.

cf. >he thinks that's actually a gril

>regular /soc/ 7-8
>Would be happy even with a 3 that shared my interests.
>Four years of broken hearts later and I still haven't met her.

London?

My long term Boyfriend is a 6 while I'm a 7.
I believe it's all about character the way it always should be.

>been told im at least a 7
>Too lazy and selfish to even try to meet people because i stop enjoying any face to face interaction after 30 minutes
>Absolutely happy with being single forever

I realized a while ago i don't want a girlfriend, i just want a maid that does my laundry and feeds my pets and fucks off in the weekends.

This made me laugh hard
Start working out and invite her ass to join, she'll eventually notice how much hotter you are than her and she'll try to keep up.

come on user.. pics?

male or female?

I don't know, my boyfriend is WAY out of my league but I think I'm decently cute.
I barely read any comics tho, those are more of his thing, I'm a Sup Forumsixen and and a ca/tg/irl and obviously an Sup Forumsutist and a seagull.