What are the best and worst titles right now of DC Rebirth? I'm about to get into it

What are the best and worst titles right now of DC Rebirth? I'm about to get into it.

I'm interested on reading some Flash and Green Lantern but also want to know what else is good.

Superman
New Super-Man
Deathstroke
Aquaman
Super Sons

>Best
Deathstroke
>Worst
Everything else

second post best post

New Superman was good for the first 12 issues but it's been getting meh

this

I feel like the arc with Luthor, Deilan's mythology, and Tubby's backstory shit was really unfocused and messy, but it bounced back from that somewhat. Art just keeps getting worse though.

Flash is pretty lackluster up until The Button (god tier by the way), around #21 is where is picks up. Green lantern is ranges from average to good, although that can be said for most rebirth titles.
This list, plus Red Hood and the Outlaws are very good, Detective Comics is slightly better than average, action comics is slightly below average, Justice League, JLA, Green Arrow are all trash. Teen Titans and titans all seem to be below average, but I haven't gotten around to reading them online yet.

Worst Batgirl
God i wish barbara was still Oracle

The first story arc of Nightwing was amazing, it slowly kind of went into meh territory after that. But, it's getting good again. Other than that:
Doom Patrol
Superman
Supersons
New-Superman
Flash
and Batman if you slug through some crap, there some really, really fucking good issues and moments. The main problem is that most of it is "okay" to "crap." Mainly, shit involving the Riddler and Catwoman.

>Nightwing getting good again

Get ready for Dogfucker to take over after this arc ends.

Oh, damn. I feel defeated now.

Outlaws is the best thing on rebirth

> Best

Deathstroke
New Super-Man
Super Sons
Superman (when Tomasi is writing and no fill-ins)
Red Hood & The Outlaws
Hal Jordan & the GLC

> Good

Action Comics
Detective Comics
Teen Titans
Aquaman
Flash
Green Arrow
Doom Patrol
Wonder Woman
Green Lanterns
Nightwing
Cyborg

> Meh

Batman
Justice League
Justice League of America
Suicide Squad
Superwoman
Blue Beetle
Titans
Batwoman

> Trash

Harley Quinn (save the Dini little stories)
Batgirl
Batgirl & Birds of Prey

On the plus side Harley is getting a new creative team. They should really rethink Barbara being Batgirl because the experiment is over. Barbara being back as Batgirl SUCKS. They should give it to a new character and Barbara be the mentor figure. Worked for Cassandra and Stephanie.

Cyborg should be on trash, but I agree with the rest. I don’t know how someone can screw up something like Birds of Prey.

I trusted the opinions of some people on Sup Forums who vaunted that Cyborg was turning the corner in another thread. I have never read Cyborg so I am just judged it on that alone.

The only experience I have of Hal & Pals was the recent tie-in to Metal. It was one of the best things I've read in a while, until Hal got his ass kicked. It was like the worst from of blueballs ever.

Each issue of Hal n' Pals gets closer and closer to basically being green Dragon Ball Z and I love it

I'm anticipating it. He earned my trust with Green Lanterns.

It's really been the most surprising thing. I keep expecting the floor to give out and to get the shitstorm we got prior to this all. But each issue has gotten better and better. I honestly don't know which moment has been better. Guy/Arkillo bromance. Hal using the ring and tapping into the speed force to outrace Lightray. Superman/Hal teaming up to free Hector Hammond. Natu channeling her father on Kyle.

All the Superman books are amazing, however New Super-Man is trash.

Given Yang's comments it seems he expected it to be canceled at 18, so the last frew issues are rushing to cram ideas in. So hopefully it will pick itself out of its slump.

Really hoping we dont get another Gotham Academy situation where the first 12 issues are great, but it never reaches that quality again.

this

>Super girl
>Superwoman
>better than NSM
Retard alert