Smells ruel's feet

>Smells ruel's feet
>Immediately buries face in Amalia's ass.

is he /ourguy/, co?

Also Wakfu Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wheres the foot scene

why is france perpetually horny? can anyone explain?

because they're french.

Yugo is our booty man.

Something about Yugo getting legitimately cucked by an older version of himself and YugoxAmalia revealed to not be the endgame, I don't know.

Why are they french?

Hold up, if Yugo is into butt stuff, does that mean every Eliotrope is into it too?

Fuck if I know. But never trust a french, fuckers are more likely to sell their mothers than pay their goddamn debts. I fucking hate you, Jean.

Where are my $3000 you fucking lying frog?

Do you got your Netflix rips from a private tracker?

How does that work? Did his feet fart or something?

Yeah, it's on BTN.

>BTN

Lots of good girls this latest season, regardless of how subpar the season may have otherwise been.

More like lots of good guys.

Daily reminder that Pinpin raped Lacrima and his past life as Iop and he should be lynched for that.

I hope we get the final verdict on how much time passed today.

Pastebin with everything before everyone screams

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

BRAAAP

Reminder that Amalia is a whore and she wouldn't care if Yugo was gone if Oropo never revealed his plan.

>regardless of how subpar the season may have otherwise been.
Well, it's still nice it WASN'T subpar.

Have you ever considered that Amalia's ass might smell like flowers?

Wondering if all that's true.

Well, that was before she realized Oropo was a lying, deceiving & trigger-happy manchild.

>Ecaflip is a shit god because he transformed random people into gobballs when they got a bad roll
>it's perfectly fine when Mishell transforms people into Tofus because they do something she doesn't want

Literally the same garbage as the old gods.

And if she never realized she would abandon the cuck because his shadow got a better tongue?

Fuck off you tool!

Every single thing needs more pregnant women.

Of course it needs

These are some fine words of wisdom.

YES.

China hates this guy.

Wow, what a slut

it literally translates to years (thanks Harbak), and we noticed how fucking big of a plothole this leaves. We went over it for an hour with five people discussing this, believing Ankama can't be that stupid, but they forgot Harebourg, so it makes sense.

Why would such a large time be stupid? Maybe we'll get another manga series about what happened in between the OVAs and S3 just like before.

Has anyone asked Tot or Fabrice how many years passed exactly?

Because Flopin and Elely are still kids and Adamai has a huge growth spurt, so it either means Eva and Flopins kids are confirmed Manlets or something
Maybe we're overthinking this, but we spent longer than we should have

Anyone noticed how hot Eva is when she is giving birth?

I literally just mentioned how every thing needs more pregnant women.

Daily reminder that Yugo did nothing wrong

They still look like kids. I mean they were 6 years old in the OVAs and now they look like they are 8-10? They sure grow a little especially Flopin, he seems to be much taller than Elely. In the OVAs Flopin reached Eva's hips level and now he is reaching her belly as in pic related.

And Adamai maybe was able to shapeshift once he hit 20 or Oropo forced him to change to appear more threatening and to able to defeat Goultard or fuck knows what.

t. Adamai

Fuck off you nasty dragon and apologize for hitting Eva then kill yourself

But Adamai was always a good boy. He didn't mean it when he hit Eva. He just wanted to rub Eva's hot belly but accidentally pushed her because of the Dofus inside of him.

I really wondered at some point if they just went with a list of fetishes this season and constructed the plot around that:
>barefoot Loli goddess
>Yugo Ass sniffing
>Unterpants collecting pervert
>Ruel Bondage
>Adamai's pregnancy fetish
>Echo and Yugo Double NTR
I am probably missing some at the top of my head, I have to rewatch it all at some point and take notes.

Don't forget the farts and animal shit everywhere.
What the fuck goes through their heads?

>Flopin will never fart on you

These cheeks are made for something else

I want to kiss his blue nigger lips so bad.

>Yugo can put his dick in Amalia's ass then open a portal from there in her mouth

You can add inflation as Mishell did in ep 4 and pretty much every Osamoda ca extend their body

Au fin fond de ton cul, Steven.

I was wondering if there was a Wakfu version yet. I think it would fit Oropo, with his whole "these gods are not our gods" narrative.

No but we have a chad and a shit was so cash recreation.

>Yugo and Elely grow up to adult size
>somehow their clothes are perfectly fine

I thought Tot knew what we want.

>inflation

Caps please

Body extension then or whatever the fuck it's called. Seems like all Osas can do it.

not to be end game?
didn't Amalia (in a deleted alternative ending) even consider turning into a tree to wait for yugo (or his body at least) to grow older so they can be together without him looking like a kid for hundreds of years?

>wants to abandon her duties as princess because she wants a bigger dick

Literally garbage

Her brother is the official successor to the throne, no? It's not like she cared too much in the first place. She can just go into tree mode as long as she wants, since his line will continue ruling the country. By promising herself to the King of Eliatropes, she is kinda fulfilling her duties as a princess.

Links guy, how goes your translation?

Good so far

>Because I don't feel at home anymore, I'll abandon my country, family and friends to sleep for who knows how long so that Yugo can grow and live with me.
>Of course even while I'm asleep through the years, I'll expect Yugo to still feel the same way for me years later and not possibly fall in love with someone else, somehow die, or worse - no siree bob.

It'll make her look selfish. Making Amalia willing to throw everything away just like that despite the previous seasons (and especially the first OVA) showing just how much she would do for her kingdom would make it look contradictory.

It's still a terrible ending.

What did Elely mean by that

You mean a translation?

Yugo got enough meat to eat

I know what she said in the English sub. I wonder what Elely really mean by "big butt"

It means she's got a fat ass and it's all for Yugo to shove his face in

>probably not actually dead
I thought that part was basically confirmed in the S1 credits and with the frozen parts in Count Harebourg's castle?

from the catalo I thought it was someone being mating pressed

Let's see what fetishes our cast has so far

>Yugo - rimming
>Amalia - Yugo, hot guys
>Pinpin - breeding
>Ruel - Kamas
>Eva - being pregnant, Iops, shitting out Iops
>Elely - fisting
>Flopin - mommy fetish, farting

>Oropo - Amalia, feet
>Adamai - pregnancy
>Echo - shota
>Toxine - shota, submissive guys
>Kali - ?
>Poo - little girls, spanking
>Dathura - ?
>Arpagone - bondage
>Bump - collecting underwear
>Ush - rape
>Conqueline - zoophilia
>Harebourg - ?

Mediterranean people are like that, middle and southern Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, all are horny fuckers. Maybe the sunny climate and abundance of resources turn them degenerate.

The entire Western world is horny. Yes, even the prudish le 56% el goblinos

>>Eva - being pregnant

You mean getting impregnated.

Unless the screaming during the birth scene was from her getting orgasms...

I wish we could make animations without arbitrary moral rules restrict us.

Like the Japanese

Since Ankama is bad with money they don't want to make r18 rated stuff from the world of twelve to swim in it and finance everything they ever dreamed of.

I wish FranceTV would fuck off already.

What's up with Sacriers and head chopping?

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

to be quite honest Yugo should just rape Amalia after what she did.

>Yugo wants to fuck her brains out for being such a slut
>she refuses and Yugo has no other choice but to use the portals to fuck her day in and day out
>at first she calls it rape and begs him to stop but after a while she realizes that she finally got Yugo's dick in her
>Season 4's main protagonist will be their rapebaby

Everyone's perpetually horny, the French are at least honest about it.

You ever had really sweaty feet stuck in shoes? the instant you pop them off the smell hits everybody.

Ruel has sandals though

Are are Americans so prude?

Sacriers are the resident edgelords, after all.

Is the eyepatch bitch a Sacrier too?

All the mercenaries are Sacriers.

>we'll never see the harsh reality of the WoT in the shows because it's targeted for toddlers

>i wish the twin harebourg fan theory (of no evidence) was real
>so the potential of harebourg fucking himself is pretty good
>i guess he could just use his holobourgs though

>twin harebourg

Where did you get this shit from?

>Where did you get this shit from?
retards getting mad at the OVA harebourg and decided to separate the original harebourg from the OVA one (taking the OVA interpretation of Harebourg as a completely different Harebourg)

while harebourg is a family name, there's no such thing as multiple harebourgs yet

You do know censorship is rampant in Japan, right?
You just don't notice because it's
>A. Very different than censorship in the west and happens for different reasons.
>B. You only watch anime and have no experience with the culture beyond that.
France right now is the best place for artistic expression, but seeing how things are going I expect that to change over the next couple of years.

I think nips are fairly strict with depiction of drug consumption by underage characters, something western media don't really have a problem with.

>no Cra child
>instead we get more Iop
>4 fucking Iops

Just fuck off already

The Iop seed is strong

>France right now is the best place for artistic expression
pfft hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA.

Was it another loli Iop? Because if so, good choice.