Britbros for Trump

Since the support for Brexit on that Magical night was so strong from the Americans and many other countries we should repay it with supporting the Americans in any way we can.

Post pictures to show support for trump and America.

Good luck Burgers you can do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, faggot. Lower back bacon in ASDA is now 99p instead of 75 after Brexit. Good luck surviving on your allowance.

Poor as fuck

I actually have a job that means I dont have to worry about 24p difference

TKYyonCK BTFO, remoaners BTFO

>support for Brexit on that Magical night was so strong
Pic related

Ameritards have the most pathetic political process on the planet

Americans were disparaging us before Brexit and there is no doubt they would have mocked us for months and months if we voted to stay. If Hillary wins tomorrow I will be making fun of Americans all day, because I know they would have done the same to us. It's the only way I can hide the pain.

.t.yank on holliday

Fuck off mate, they would have bullied us to death if Brexit lost. I will show no mercy my dude.

Sure we will make fun of them if clinton wins, but we should channel kek's power for trump to win

Ignore the butt hurt from the remoaners. Good luck Ameribros the brexiteers are with you.

Trump will win!

He has no chance mate.
>Being this far up there arse
They are the biggest snakes in the world, they deserve everything they get tbqh.

THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU!

Good luck Ameri-Drumpfs

You sure showed me.

Just the fact that you use tbqh marks you out as a poverty stricken drug using chav

Brit bros halp us. Based Belgium not a real country bro is trying hard to fight to the very last second to swatch opinions

Can't wait till Trump gets elected so we can get on with saving Western civilisation with Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY

Good luck America. Even if you fail at this junction remember that you've fought off greater than this.

Remember why you have that second amendment.

What a cock bag. Crying about independence because of your shekels.

go trump! i want AI waifu

sure buddy.

We made the brexit vote and you can make the trump vote! Do it for justice against Hillary Amerifats!

most of pol is pro brexit. you can't count shills.

>British pork
>farmed and slaughtered in Britain
>butchered and packaged in Britain
>delivered and sold in Britain
>bought and eaten by Brittons

>price goes up a small amount
>T-Thanks B-Brexit
Cuck.

I fight for my friends!

This.

Sovereignty COSTS something you stupid faggots. If it was free everyone would have it. Not sayin you need tariffs but sheeeuuttt grow some balls and feel good about payin YOUR team.

I'm sorry you hate us because of the Jews in our midst. Learn to tell the difference between us and them though.

>he thinks that's because of Brexit and not shops trying to gyp you

Shell are also selling petrol for 118p post brexit vote. It's totally Brexit that caused that and not Shell trying to gyp people because they ~think Brexit caused it.
>just ignore the fact that Morrisons has been selling it for 108p before the vote and is continuing to do so

Help me English brothers, make me great again!

Is this rear?