SALON BTFO!!!

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E4817
archive.is/r2OEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we are the intolerant ones

Is this real? There's no consistency at all in what that idiot is saying.

>At this point, though, there are now only two choices: evil or not evil. And if you haven’t figured out that out yet, seriously, GTFO.

>16% battery

>we must get past this ugly campaign season
>if you dont vote for the candidate of my choice you're dead to me
Kek these people are really retarded aren't they?

THE TOLERANT LEFT

typical liberal crybabies

also charge your phone

>unite a divided nation
>if you disagree you die

You yanks sure know how to pick 'em

I loved her in Scott Pilgrim Saves The World.

Can someone please get rid of these fucking assholes? It's so unbelievable at this point it's actually infuriating.
>preaches tolerance and acceptance
>if you vote Trump you're dead to me you fucking asshole

How on earth do these slimes live with themselves?

Not charging your phone? You're dead to me

>mary beth

I'm honestly ok with being dead to every single mary beth in the country.

>Vote for Hillary and you're dead anyways
Really makes you drink

>this election was really divisive
>but if you weren't on my side you are dead
Really got my noggin joggin'

the author

>heal the scars of this ugly, divisive campaign season
>If you don't agree with what I say, you're dead to me
Are women incapable of thinking consistently?

>dead soulless eyes
Every ducking time

>Women

>soulless ginger

Your not any better than they are.

Dumb frog poster

>guys, guys... please don't leave the left, we promise we'll stop alienating you
>fucking deplorables! you're dead to me!

Honestly, what are they thinking when they shoot themselves in the foot? Shoot the other foot for good measure?

That's what i've been thinking about all liberals around me.

All of whom have no children and are in their 40's whining all day. "christianity has murdered much more people then any other religion" "trump is like hitler"

Liberals are walking dead to me and i ignore them as if they do not exist.

Although i am extreme right wing white male. I take any muslim seriously and listen to what he has to say. As to a muslim `having fun` is not the most important thing in life. The muslim wants to win the muslim wants to live.

what do you expect I mean it seems reasonable Drumpf is literally Hitler

If they're dead, won't they mean they're voting for Hillary?

Women can't keep their thought constrained to a single line of reasoning for more than 1 minute at a time. After the minute is up, they're feeling so oppressed for having to be consistent on a subject for such a long time that they often start arguing a position that is the complete polar opposite of what they were just saying

>were the poor tolerant victims in all this
The funny thing is, lefties are fueling their own eventually bloodbath

It's what happens when they are in danger of not getting what they want.

They spit venom and show their ugly side They hide under the mask of being a progressive.

Jesus, this is sick. I've seen blind people with more light in their eyes

Link?

archive.is/E4817 is the best one I've read so far.

Is there an archive link? I want to read this salt, but not give Salon clicks

>literally

>If they're dead, won't they mean they're voting for Hillary?
fuck this is some 9d chess

The left is acting like a group of Nazi's this election.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

Anyone been amused at all the companies and institutions that have come out against Trump?

Have they never heard the saying "Don't bring up politics and religion in public" ?

Yet here they are potentially alienating 50% of their customers or potential customers.

There is a power company here running anti trump adds here at the moment. Everytime I see the ad (it runs all day every day) all I think is how retarded the advertising board of that company is.

You're completely correct, or they make it personal and try to emotionally manipulate you. I've noticed that with my own girlfriend. They just want to avoid accountability.

Lot of people voting Hillary are dead to everyone

> Tom

what did she mean by this?

You mean the right? Trump is racist and evil. He's deplorable

This is how emotional the modern lib is. Look at the AIDS Skrillex video or the recent female AIDS Skrillex videos.

God forbid you ever try to debate with one. They don't hear "Here is what I believe is best for myself and the country overall and here is why I believe it..."

They literally think you're the fucking devil when you disagree with them. They get so emotional you can literally see the epinephrine vapor coming out with each choked up breath.

Look at all the videos of libs stealing Trump signs, keying Trump cars, jumping Trump supporters.

This is only going to get worse with or without a Hillary presidency and Hillary Supreme Court. Victim identity, political correctness... you think it's bad now? It's going to get a shit ton worse.

Shes cute.

>we must heal the nation
>btw you're dead to me

Why are so many women mentally ill?

THIS IS VERY FUNNY TO ME...

BECAUSE 2/3 OF $hilLIARy's VOTERS ARE ALREADY DEAD!!!

Zombies vote for their LICH-QUEEN!!!!

yyyeeeesssssssssssssss......

"heal divisiveness" is just an empty platitude, the reality is that this is an existential election and whichever party loses will probably be noncompetitive for a decade. If Trump wins he's going to deport illegals and substantially curb the policies allowing for hispanic population growth, that and most Democrat machines will be broken up by the FBI so no more 104% turnout in places like Chicago. If Clinton wins she'll give every third worlder she can citizenship.

looks like she is throwing a tantrum
good illustration of article

>"she"

I don't care if I'm dead to Mary Elizabeth Williams

I'm not liking your battery situation one bit.

Yes we are going to call them regressive from now on because they don't believe in free speech they believe in safe spaces, they believe in segregation via opposing cultural appropriation, etc. Call them regressives. Its perfect. They're so far left they want to go backwards. Regressives. It will trigger them so hard.

Big teeth

This is why I want trump to win. Imagine the absolute seething rage these people will have. They're going to be having toddler-tier meltdowns left and right.

archive.is/r2OEA

I took one for the team. Here's your archive.

I thought I was the only one who gets triggered by this shit. Party on dude.

She's assuming I care what she thinks about me.

>having to charge at 5pm
>reading whatever shit site that is

If you are not voting for Hillary, it means you are pro rape.

>I'm so unhinged that even if you prove me wrong and vote for trump and MAGA, you're dead to me

More than "get out and vote" it should be encouraged to "get out and buy a gun for your safety".

Would hate fuck

>implying

infinity chan is filled with Sup Forums cast offs

Sounds reasonable

These lefty websites are going to implode tomorrow.

>implying implications

No reason for us to be any more tolerant of them then. It's war.

One of the reasons many of us want Trump to win, just to see liberal tears flow like a waterfall.

Others just want this shit of political correctness to stop and the economy to become stronger.

Post link next time.

But this kind of post is what I've come to expect from low-battery trash.

Salon is already dead

archive.is/r2OEA

it reads like an onion article

>using Verizon
>ever

>progressive

No seriously, tell me, why your country, a rich country, can't properly choose your own president? I understand poor countries like mine doing this but yours?

query: if I elect to abstain from voting am I still dead to the rabid leftist?

Hey it's one of my uncle's chain emails

Liberals are insane

kek

According to this article, Yes.

Honestly all these articles are just buzzword filled whining. It's not even journalism, it's straight up someone ranting like it's a personal blog

I'm just as kind and tolerant as the next guy but I will burn your fucking house down if I find out you voted for that racist bigot Donald Trump.