devilscandycomic.com
youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA
twitter.com/tsulala/status/918602121393688582
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this about? The art is cute but I'm not into battle shounen

>devilscandycomic.com
OK user, you win, I'll read this comic.

It's usually not battle shit.
It's a weird little comic about monsters.

That said goddamn does Rem love drawing little girls with big titties in taut shirts.

I'm not usually into male characters with tattoos but Strazio's sleeves are making me hnnng

He gets new ones to de-stress too. Guy's going to be pitch black at the end of the comic.

Tim Burton-like world of monsters with a cast of students of the first mixed-species school. First chapter lays it out pretty well.

I started reading this but stopped because it was sort of boring and pretty... generic? stereotypical? idk.

anyways I just want to know, does the cyclops chick get with the main guy she's crushing on? or does he end up banging his "daughter"?

I'd give it a chance till the 2nd chapter at least.

The 3rd chapter has a lot about the cyclops girl and supports the ship but the main guy is too innocent to really thing about that kind of thing.

do things happen? I'm not sure I can handle no plot AND no romance/character development.

I want to bully him with hugs!

That's called rape.

It has all that? I really don't see how you're being so picky over a webcomic.

Nah he likes it, see?

Why is every character in this comic so adorable?

faggot

>Look ma! I'm posting it again!

Ch 1 and 2 are just setup.
Ch3 has character development for the cyclops and Pandora. The real story starts with chapter 4, but it's still kind of episodic. 5 and 6 have been darker/more plot oriented and introduce new characters/villains. Feels like they're going to be fighting for a while now, though.

Honestly surprised we went right back to Mey-Mey's goons after that 'football' chapter. I'm hoping that after this arc, we get some regular school stuff with oneshot antagonists for a break.

H-HAYAI!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA

Cool moves.

As sharp as ever, mate.

The art's great but the writer is bad at pacing and focus

Don't worry Pandora, Kazu is coming

to get smushed in one panel

Maybe Methia's group know Kazu's parents and will back off Pandora when they find out she's his creation. Could be a fun twist.

Is that what you got from a convention? Nice.

Nah it's something Rem retweeted from a fan

stop making threads about this comic. they're falling off for a reason

You're right, let's talk about cap- nevermind.

>those clean lines with an ink pen
does he do any other manga/comic?

>they're falling off for a reason
A lack of creepy scat artists talking about the character's feet?

The artist is a girl and she's done comics in the past I think. The only ones I know of are an older version of Devil's Candy for a Tokyopop contest and a manga called Soulless.

Power of practice, I imagine. I'm sure she has whiteout but she's just very careful.
twitter.com/tsulala/status/918602121393688582

Her skills with a nib are crazy. And she's fast, really fast.
As someone who practiced inking before, i'm amazed.

Yeah, lining is my weakness in art but she can do stuff like this for a daily pic meme.

Ah yeah, this one was especially good.
I'd be very interested in seeing a filmed inking process. Not a sped up one.

>The artist is a girl
really? thought the opposite with most of the girls in this comic being pretty stacked

Girls can like boobs too

Actually, the threads have been steadily getting bigger. The first few threads of this comic I saw never passed ten replies, now we've got twice that in unique posters.

That's generally how these things start. 30+ people don't just suddenly follow threads about a thing unless there's some sort of cross-promotion.

who are those two in the top right?

I thought they were just random background characters but it seems they're from that rival school's football team.