I'M MISERABLE NOW

> Michigan
>turning trump

yep landslide incoming
MAGA

haha

What would it be like in that RV?

IT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO HITCHHIKE FROM SAGINAW

How credible is this pollster? They have Trump up in both Pennsylvania and Michigan, going by 2012 turnout.... kek it's going to be a fucking landslide.

Let's Go. Vote Faggots vote DJT FOR PRESIDENT

I have been saying it for weeks here, MI is going red. Rallies are massive, everyone is hype for it, Detroit is getting shit weather tomorrow (think Brexit) and it has a trump hype that Romney never had.

MICHIGAN IS RED THIS YEAR

Why else do you think the dems are scrambling to give speeches here today out of nowhere? They are panicking.

Wayne Co here, whole family is voting to MAGA

>pollster
>credible
oh nate...

It's an "R" pollster but in the past that has not stopped them from giving Michigan to Clinton so who knows where the bias is...

IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAAAAM

Public Polling Policy: Clinton +5
Epic-MRA: +4 Clinton
Mitchell Research: +5 Clinton

I can cherry pick too

OH BABY BABY

Trump will win Michigan.

And PA is going red. Two key things analysts missed.

1) 100k dems switched to repub for the primary to vote trump

2) 350k NEW voter registrations have flooded PA since summer. They don't benefit Philly, they are from the red parts of the state.

BLACKS WON'T TURNOUT IN SHIT WEATHER TOMORROW

First time voter who just voted Trump absentee in Michigan, AMA

How did it feel? I only registered for this election to vote for Trump. I am excited.

Get that bitch out of my state

It was honestly exhilarating. Also voted no on shit proposals for Detroit residents to have public transportation to my city.

NOT TODAY NEGROES

You afraid that shit is even gonna get counted?!

Don't forget the SEPTA strike and black turnout down about 15%

BUMP THIS SHIT NOW FOR THE DEFEATIST!

DELETE THIS

HOW DO YOU LOSE MICHIGAN

It's supposed to be sunny literally everywhere

Do you see those constant commercials telling us how awful Proposal A is? I am about to vote yes to it just because I hate those commercials top kek

I am glad it was exhilarating. I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Michigan going red this election. I've yet to see a single Hillary sign or bumper sticker.

I guess its the risk I took. I'll be ohio for work tomorrow, had to vote today

Type "Detroit weather" into google and post result.

>I POO WITH HER

Tomorrow it's going to be fairly cold (~50 or lower most of the day) and it's going to rain in Detroit so we have a very good chance at Michigan.

I drive around a bit for work and today I saw around 100 Trump to like 5 hillary.

Hell, a few houses had Darrin Camilleri signs (some democuck local guy) and a trump sign. Even fucking democrats hate Hillary lol

>1) 100k dems switched to repub for the primary to vote trump
In order to get him as an opponent to beat

What's up with sharing that cake

Camilleri literally just got out of college. Community organizer obama was more experienced than that cuck

WITH A TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE
YOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPIN' UNDER

Isn't it crazy there are multiple Camilleri supporters that aren't even voting hillary? Or is Howey that fucking bad? Doesn't seem like it to me. To hell I would ever vote Camilleri.

Thanks for the confirmation bra

>14 degrees

PROTESTANT WIND 2.0

She has got the Indian vote.

wtf, is this real?!

Damn, this just secured her the American-Indian vote.

This is good, but do not lose focus. Stay diligent and vigilant, less victory will have defeated us. Till the bitter end my anons, till the bitter end...

Naked attempt to court Indian voters

Celsius

Got lost in the what?

do they include the amish in the PA polls? if so, how? it's not as if they can pick up a phone or send an email, now is it?

wew

I haven't met one person that actually likes Hillary in MI yet. I have met some that will vote for her because lul trump hitler but everyone hates her.

Also us losing manufacturing jobs to Mexico may matter idk. Ford just left.

>implying 52 degrees F is good for minority vote

We might take Michigan

AND THE WORLD KEEPS SPINNING
AND HE KEEPS ON WINNING

>from reddit

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! MAGA

Is this polling group full of shit or are they legit?

Another friendly reminder Trafalgar Group is a pollster known for their Republican bias

i.e. it's fucking nothing, so don't kid yourself drumpfies
You're only making it harder for yourselves to accept defeat tomorrow

I'm so fucking tired of polls.

Gibe results

~24 hours away my friend.

I hope Hofer wins in Osterreich

Which is why they had Hillary up right?

Did you see his rally there last night? Fucking hell the amount of people, the energy was almost scary when the announcer came up and confirmed the state was in play, blew the fuck out of the 50k ppl watching the stream as well.

ITT dumb fucking eurotrash shitposts irrelevant poll and still cannot vote so shut the fuck up

>~24 hours away
How fast do they give results though? Is it really that fast even with people voting on paper?

Yeah man and that isn't just the Sterling Heights rally. His GR ones have been insane too.

Detroit is still going to be hard to top, but turnout won't be nearly as high as it was for Obama (obviously) and Trump has invigorated a sleeping giant of independents who either usually don't vote/give a shit (like me) or others that might vote either way in other elections.

This type of excitement just wasn't there for Romney, I promise you that. I mean you couldn't drive anywhere without seeing Obama car stickers and signs. Now, you barely see any hillary at all..

GOOD MORNING!

I would say by maybe 10 pm you would know the results, barring something crazy like California turning.

So more like ~30 hours I guess

Once you know the following

>NC, FL, OH, PA, NH, VA, MI, CO, IA, NV

You basically will know the election. Other than NV, most of the west isn't important.

this is just ctr giving trump false hope
Trafalgar Group is a republican polling agency, they are worse than PPP.

Compared to the US election the Austrian one is beyond irrelevant.

This shall be us come Nov. 9th, daddy Britain.

>Georgia
>Battleground state

Pick one.

>the Austrian one is beyond irrelevant.

You could be the catalyst for other central and western European countries to stand up to the bullshit and start electing less cucked officials.

Trump won't do it, because all of Europe just talks shit about him 24/7. You need to actually vote for a guy similar to trump for it to happen over there.

Don't worry bro, your election is important.

GR here, just getting ready to head downtown for the wrap up rally tonight, the last one.

lucky dog. Just know that the east side of the state is trying its best to off-set what Detroit does. I am doing my part.

FUNNY, INNIT?

So does that mean every other poll with Hillary bias is invalid?

hillary is winning with ages 62+

kill your grandparents america, please.

But then you'll guarantee everyone 62+ will vote for Hillary when they're dead.

idk about elsewhere, but here in Michigan retarded 65+ year olds that were part of unions all their lives vote democrat, no matter the candidate.

You could put a literal monkey you took from the zoo and they would vote democrat. Thankfully that mentality will be done in a couple decades.

yeah but see... no one care

Polls show Clinton winning:
>HAHA DRUMPF BTFO LOOK AT THESE POLLS you will NEVER win MI
Polls show Trump winning:
>THE POLLS ARE RIGGED IGNORE THE POLLS THEY'RE RIGGED

>rain
This may be the little push Trump needs to win

Even when he's winning their rigged, his margins are higher then their even willing to show.

It's looking like a land slide