Why do I find all the South Park moms attractive? Is there something wrong with me?

Why do I find all the South Park moms attractive? Is there something wrong with me?

I want to tongue punch Liane's used up roast beef all night.

at least this confirms I'm not alone on this

Nigga the SP women are vile. Yes, something is wrong with you.

>moms
I want to protect karen mccormick

Are you doing no fap November or something?

I'd fuck Kenny's mom in a mud puddle. Sharon has great hooters but Randy's a bro I couldn't do that to. Linda Stotch is fine but god damn she cray.

Yes, but don't worry. There's something wrong with everyone

Bebe's mom had the best tits

Sharon looks like a guy.

Just putting that out there.

The voices

Who are the best mom voices? Bergman, Schneider, Marshall, or Stewart?

Jersey Sheila is best Sheila.

Sharon has the best tits but Liane's best all around

Remember she has a penis

They retconned that

I prefer Jimmy's mom

I made a thread a few weeks or so ago with the same OP. Maybe you'll get lucky like I did?

Carol probably had her kids at a young age. I can imagine her still being in her early 30's

because you haven't interacted with a woman in any meaningful way in your entire adult life and you have a lot of unfulfilled needs and frustrations and you don't even know how to start changing anything and you don't even believe you are capable of change?

>implying I don't do a no fap for every month in a year because I'm a good christian

I'd say late 20's as a possbility.
Kenny's brother is only 13, i can see Carol being trash enough to get teen pregnant.

I got some bad news for you guys.
or good news, probably.

Did they ever mention this in the show?

>two lingerie scenes
>S-woww persona
Maybe it’s supposed to be fan disservice but I feel spoiled. Love the jew mom

Since I'm pimping her out in FBW am imagining her giving my pimp New Kid head on the Cartman family couch every now and then after the end of the game.

Randy's a cunt.

He's also incredibly overused since he became a self-insert for the writers, due to them now being old worn-out family men as well.

Those things are enormous, did they crush Jimmy's legs in the womb from the sheer pressure being put on her body or what?

They're simplistic enough for you to fill in the details with your imagination but still detailed enough to give you something to work with. It's not that strange.