Honestly, I think we got this. Trump's going to win in such a landslide that I'm not even going to bother voting

Honestly, I think we got this. Trump's going to win in such a landslide that I'm not even going to bother voting.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/live-now-hillary-drops-out-of-presidential-race/
votehillaryonline.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel the same way, fellow Trump supporting POL regular.

>CTR's increasingly nervous last ditch effort

Same here guys, I'm also a /Pol regular and I'm pretty sure I don't need to waste my time tomorrow.

true.

its pretty much a waste of time at this point because its already projected to be such a massive landslide. we dont want the mainstream media to start suggesting that the polls were rigged in favor of Trump now would we? :)

Lol
>Happy 4-Chan Lizard.jpg
>Fellow trump supporter

Cant tell if this is a joke or really bad CTR

wtf i'm with her now

Yea I won't be voting either guys. Trump has got this, there is just no need to go outside tomorrow. I already have my hotpockets and mountain dew so I can game while others vote for me.

#GodBlessAmerica
#ImWithHim

infowars.com/live-now-hillary-drops-out-of-presidential-race/

Just talked to my friends and family. All massive Trump supporters. We all agree that since it still be such a landslide none of us are voting.

Damn this is some bad CTR shit

They are really working you guys til the wire

>What are "jokes?"

I decided to go on holiday to the UK just because I was so certain that Trump was going to win. I'm so glad to see other regular Sup Forums users agreeing with me.

Fine Shill Hillary voter, stay home.

Oh no you don't

IM GETTING TO THE POLLS

IM VOTING

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY BABY 12% LETS GET IT BOYS

Quoting myself

Saw Hillary speak today and she was as low energy as it gets. They sectioned off about 2-3k people around her for the cameras. Another 2k or more were surrounding the fences all around the event, easily half were trump supporters

This is in PA folks

I remember Obama being here in 08.. it was remarkably different

Quote this, Trump is taking PA on his way to the White House

>Filename
kek

For future reference when pretending to be CTR, maybe type Anonymous in the name field but typo it somewhere.

You should still vote though.

Ah its another Child Trafficing Rapist

You're clearly already from the UK if you refer to it as "going on Holiday"

CONFIRMED

american with proxy here, don't bother with voting, goyim, stay at home, we have this in the pocket

We must not let the media know Trump's ties to us and Russia my fellow POL friend. I will sit this one out, and stay cozy at home, Trump is guaranteed the presidency.

Seriously though how people can be so lazy that they don't take half an hour out of their day to go vote is depressing

> capitalises "pol"
> "i am a regular"

try again, nerd virgin

If CTR, fuck off.
If real human bean, fuck off and go vote, it's never over until it's over.

(You)

CTR OUT

votehillaryonline.com/
remember to vote tell your friends too we have to beat Drumpf

Same. I haven't seen a single Hillary bumper sticker in my area, we got this in the bag already. I'm not voting.

All my American friends are voting trump, fuck the shills make it a landslide its the only way the powers at be will not be able to rig it

It's a joke, obviously. CTR has NEVER been on Sup Forums, they're mostly on reddit and in the comment sections of newsites. "CTR" on Sup Forums has ALWAYS just been other Sup Forumslacks taking the piss

Haha, yeah, it was a funny joke OP, but seriously the larger the margin of victory the more clear Trumps mandate to build a wall and deport them all will be. Just saying.

bait

CTR fagget, guys he's just trying to trick you into not voting for Trump, you all should go out and vote tomorrow for the sake of western civilization

Trying the "why vote?" approach isn't working, CTR faggot. Enjoy your last pizza party before Brock has his cleanup guy put 2 bullets in the head of every soon-to-be-ex employee this week once they no longer need your services.

I won't miss you faggots one bit.

lmao, just lmao my dude

This.
Just going to take it easy, play some vidya, get comfy, and watch the Trump train come into the station.
Sup Forums says everything is in the bag and if I know one thing it's Sup Forums is always right