ITT: """""villains""""" who did nothing wrong

Scar didn't kill Nala or Simba like real lions when they take over a pride so he in fact did everything wrong.

I was supposed to root for him right?

I mean, they told him Simba was dead.
It's not his fault he didn't fact check his sources.

Mate, Scar murdered his brother, sent assassins after his nephew and triggered an economic collapse in his kingdom by inviting in welfare-dependent foreigners. He did plenty wrong.

Lol so we should deport the Mexicans right?

>hyenas are a perfect metaphor for uncultured immigrants
>had them voiced by the niggest nig, the spicist spic and made one a retard
>known to not trust the juden
>called the loli from the jungle book a "sexy little girl"
Walt truly was /ourguy/

Wrong Disney villain, OP.

came here to post that, he was just doing his duty to Paris, it's not his fault that in gods plan, he made the devil so much stronger than a man.

I don't care what you do with your Mexicans. You're all immigrants and your country depends on immigration to live, but that doesn't mean you should necessarily accept all comers.

There are people who unironically believeTony was wrong...

It his fault for employing unreliable sources. Some things you HAVE to do yourself.

Hyenas don't need Simba dead, Scar did.

>you're all immigrants
Brainlet detected . I was born in AMERICA and the people who came here before it was America were conquerors , not immigrants. They fought and died to have this land. Its ours now, suck it nerd .

This is the one Disney I can say I completely hate, they did a great job of making him look like the worst kind of person.

Honestly I prefer the portrayal in the book of Frollo, he was a lot more sad and sympathetic there, where in the Disney movie was a lot more cruel

>I was born in AMERICA
A cat born in a stable is not a horse.

You're either an immigrant or a native. If you live in an American country and you are not a native American, you are an xth generation immigrant.

I still don't get what he meant by republic serial villan.

>known to not trust the juden
That's just bullshit seth macfarline likes to spread.

BALLS
DEEP

>They fought
I wasn't aware bacteria were considered part of their origin country.

Was a loving Father with many wives and kids. And a proud warrior that protected his comrades in battle.

But the Jedi came in and fucked up everything. Leaving his people in poverty. And he later gets blown up and reborn as a cyborg.

Everyday he slaughtered the jedi with hatred and enjoyed humiliating them by killing them with their fallen brethrens lightsabers.

Republic was an old time-y comic book publisher, serial is an old time-y word for comic book. Read as, "I'm not a Marvel comic book villain," to parse the context.

>a cat born in a stable is not a horse
A black born in america isn't white either . if a car is born in a barn its a barn animal. This isn't "native land" or whatever the fuck they called it back in the savage days , its America.
"Xth generation immigrant" get the fuck outta here with that bullshit .

Cat*

Admit it, you would have done the same.

That is the sign of a true villain, instead of doing what needs to be done you employ incompetent lackies

Obligatory.

Wrong in the sense of how he did things. When it came to the actual sides very few complained about what he was fighting towards. At the end of the day it was "Fuck Iron Man he is being a gigantic asshole" not "Fuck Iron Man, all that registering and government hero training is total bullshit"

This. Though Steve was a dick as well.

In theory if it did work then Nox would had done literally nothing wrong as the timeline where he did his evil acts would cease to exist.

People seem to suck Nox dick way too much for it though. For the same idea but done much better just watch Fate Zero. It is the same "the end justifies the means" story but done much better with a better example of how that isn't always the case.

Prove me wrong.

Just post all villains.
Why not call it a villain thread?
What is the purpose of these?

I've always interpreted it as Republic either being a movie company, or maybe some sort of radio show.

The stage play found more of a balance between the book and movie. He was still a cruel villain in the end but he was fleshed and given more sympathetic traits. And he doesnt try to kill quasimodo at the end. Quasimodo kills him instead

>A black born in america isn't white either .
So? There are no white countries or black countries in America. Whites and blacks are both immigrants. You are an immigrant.

But the point is everything he does is wrong. Everything always comes back to bite him in the ass, somehow.