CODE RED-It's Happening!

Trump ahead in latest Pennsylvania(+1) poll and in most recent Michigan poll(+2)

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/795752046226014209

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/traffic/transit/SEPTA-Strike-Over-Agreement-Reached-Union-Philadelphia--399733321.html
huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641
thevane.gawker.com/crappy-weather-on-election-day-favors-republicans-1654312718
grist.org/climate-energy/how-rain-on-election-day-helps-republicans/
researchgate.net/publication/227686562_The_Republicans_Should_Pray_for_Rain_Weather_Turnout_and_Voting_in_US_Presidential_Elections
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ye boi

you guys sure love that ppolling account

HOW DO YOU LOSE PENNSYLVANIA

Polls are rigged and false you retard, is this your first day on Sup Forums

send more money!

Is PA traditionally very blue?

Shit poll is shit. Trump will lose both MI and PA by at least 10 points.

Septa strike in Philly, the blacks can't get to the polls. Game over Hillary.

polls matter when they say that Trump is ahead

0.02$ Has been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

Feeling pretty good about my prediction in Portubro's map earlier.

user, I...

nbcphiladelphia.com/traffic/transit/SEPTA-Strike-Over-Agreement-Reached-Union-Philadelphia--399733321.html

Rain all day in Michigan tomorrow, also the black turn out is 75% lower than it was for Obama.

Nope, the strike is off by tomorrow

it was resolved, the public tran sport will be up tomorrow.

Since like 1988 yeah.

The whole state is basically a red state, but the dindus in Philly and Pittsburgh fuck it up every time.

ted nugent won michigan for trump last night.

>I don't trust polls when Hillary isn't ahead
You're literally no different, dipshit.

Dubbs will make the lead increase! MAGA

It's raining in Detroit until exactly 7pm, what did they mean by this

It's only limited service.

248 here

Ive been saying it for weeks. President Trump will take Michigan, guaranteed.

Most people think the Unions are bought and paid for by the Democratic party. I think on the surface, the at top national level , maybe . The Rank and file workers, their families, and close friends will be voting Republican this year.

People that were long time Democrats watched as the heyday of Bill Clinton came and gone. In its aftermath almost 1,000,000 jobs lost.

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html

Smart Democrats will not make that mistake again. The TPP, TTIP, & TISA will only further degrade our standard of living. These Bills are NAFTA x 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ

We will not let Ms Gold Standard screw us again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA

Addi tonally the Bernouts will play a huge factor in Michigan. The polls leading up to the primary had Clinton winning 99%, only to have Bernie squeak by a Win. The DNC colluded to steal the nomination from Bernie. This did not sit well with his supporters. Hillary is anti pot and pro wall street, these sanders supporters want revenge and they wont be voting Clinton, that's for sure.

Some people also like to bring up the large Arab population here as if that is going to be her saving grace. Unfortunately most old school middle eastern immigrants are leery of a Clinton presidency. They know that with a Clinton in office the area will be flooded with unvetted Syrians.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

A large majority of the Arabs in the area are Christian but no so for these Syrians. The old hat immigrants know that a flood of "Syrians" will erode their reputation in the area. Something a lot of them work hard for.

nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641

>HOW DO YOU LOSE PENNSYLVANIA

Step 1: Be a lying, warmongering, pedo-defending murderer who worships Moloch.

no the strike is over, of course the dems paid them whatever it would take

Rain won't have any impact on the election.

I never said that the polls are unreliable

Are you going to claim that nobody on Sup Forums has ever said that the polls are unreliable?

DELET THIS

That's a good union tactic, strike right before they need you the most, and get everything you want.

Unreliable? It's unreliable ladies and gents!

Why does the nigger have tits?

>shifting the goal posts
Nah, fuck you and your plausible deniability bullshit. You know exactly what you thought when you saw Trump winning these polls. You probably spent the last few months telling people who didn't trust polls that they're science deniers or some bullshit, but now you're the one eating crow.

HERE COME THAT TRUMP

Choke on it while your wife's boyfriend chokes on nog manmeat, cuck.

The polls showing Trump in the lead still have a +10 to +35 over Democrat sample.

You caught me. I'm such a hypocrite.

These polls obviously represent a concentrated effort by the MSM to take down Clinton.

it will on black people and handiquacks

>not posting the prediction map from the same twitter account

Rain on an election day has been shown to ad 1-2% in favor of Republicans.

thevane.gawker.com/crappy-weather-on-election-day-favors-republicans-1654312718

grist.org/climate-energy/how-rain-on-election-day-helps-republicans/

researchgate.net/publication/227686562_The_Republicans_Should_Pray_for_Rain_Weather_Turnout_and_Voting_in_US_Presidential_Elections

That's a different poll from a different company from 2 days ago...

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Look at all those echoes

>not realizing this account is an amalgamation of dozens of different polls and projections
Absolutely fucking embarrassing.

o shit he's up

This couldn't be anymore true, 586 here and if Michigan doesn't go red then election is rigged. Me and a buddy of mine were polling our local community collage since the primary and we made sure to be as wide a spectrum we could get and the only people whom were fitting for Hillary were either women, or Indians(the ones that don't poo in loo) Arabs, white men and blacks were all for trump.

Yes, Democrats are lazy fuckers. They don't come out, even to rallies.

If you from Philly and you red and you up, smash that muh fuggin poll

Check'd. Is this any surprise? Niggers don't want to stand in the rain to ride the bus to the polling place.

I live in Michigan, voted for Trump already a week ago.

I'm just sitting here remembering the user that claimed he traveled back in time and talked about how Maine went completely red and threw the election into chaos and Obama started talking trash about the Arizona election being fraudulent. Where is that user, did he return to the future?

Digits confirm, nogs staying home tomorrow

That is why Democrats push so hard for early voting and vote by mail. It offers low-agency dindus more opportunities to not get high or drunk and miss voting.

Rain is like holy water against the negro.

This rally is high energy as fuck Rudy is killing it

It's funny when Dems talk about the Republicans needing old white people to win elections when a little bit of rain and public transit shutting down can throw them into a panic. Early voting should be abolished unless you can prove extenuating circumstances prevent you from voting on Election Day. Mail-ins should be absentee only for military, students, etc.

Don't get excited. My man Soros hasn't executed Order 66 yet. Trump's gonna eat shit.

link?

It had on Brexit.

It was the sunniest day in a decade around mine. I thought I had accidentally travelled to Barcelona while I was walking to the polling station.

London was a washout. Thunder storms and everything.

London was also heavily pro-Remain.

How is he going in Flo Rida?

Does he actually have a chance overall or is it just shills demoralizing people on Sup Forums?

OBAMA HELP

>nov 5
Nigga, even with only the polls on the OP Trump would be at at least 271. Add Florida which we all know he has in the bag, maybe Colorado and he's gonna pass the 300 mark easily

youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE

i guess that will surely undo all the early voting that has already taken place... nope it won't. meaningless at this point

And checking your digits, m88.

How many of you guys in Pennsylvania are voting for Trump? I've been asking around Pittsburgh and it seems 50/50 here.

LoL its not red trust me 4 people got beat up for voting for trump already

DO NOT CELEBRATE TOO HARD
ANTICIPATE GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED TERRORISM