What are Trump supporters going to do when they lose?

What are Trump supporters going to do when they lose?

Anything at all? It seems like it's all a lot of talk. The alt-right is full of keyboard warriors and trolls but with no actual physical presence. I think they'll just cry about rigging and donate $5 to TrumpTV or something.

H I G H T E S T

>HURR HURR I ENJOY NIGGER DICKS IN MY ASS the post

My life won't change. No refugees or immigrants can live in my 95% white $650k starting home hood.
The bubble stays, house keeps climbing.
Watch dems , blacks and latinos choke on their shit as no jobs and refugees pour into their communities.
So oh well....Support Trump in whatever he does.

You're the only one talking about nigger dicks. Go jerk off, faggot.

they won't

We aren't thinking ahead to 2020.

Forgot to add watch students continue to graduate to a shitty economy with tons of debt.
Pussification of our men, country continues.
People will wonder what happend.
Seattlefag here surrounded by cucks

Thanks for Correcting The Record

They'll probably start that "slow moving right-wing coup" Bill Maher is worried about.

Because a Trump loss will demoralize supporters, they will be open to subversion - so I'd guess it will probably be a Christian/Muslim alliance against progressive liberal values.

Who's this semen demon ?

No matter how the election goes, I'm gonna ask for some more information on those tits

THICC

Who is this sperm wyrm

I'll realise that's who the people have chosen (whether that was done fairly or not I will not know) and just accept defeat. Not gonna cry and bitch like some lib faggot

I'm going to leave Sup Forums forever. I'm not cut out for it, anyway. Probably going to change my haunt to some alt-right subreddit. Different opinions make me uncomfortable, especially if they're the majority.

What's the summary of the 'coup' plan? Nationalists will definitely be in a great position after the election even without Trump since he's legitimized all sorts of shit. But they would have to take over the Republican party (seems unlikely) or form a successful third party (seems even more unlikely).

I think there's no physical presence. There's a lot of people pissed off about immigrants and shitty jobs but that's it so far.

They will leave Sup Forums forever

If Hillary wins, Bill will keep raping your children.

If he loses we need to begin forming a separatist state. First, we need to begin culturally by only consuming our own entertainment and media. We need to advocate white identity politics. We need to talk amongst ourselves about how we will leave the wreckage of the former USA behind to the multicultural hordes. We must become like Byzantium which carried on the Roman Empire long after it fell in the West.

xDDD

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

They will continue to shitpost like always.

Pray for a race targeting virus that wipes out non-Whites

Why are these so shitily made? I mean, even by Sup Forums's standards?

yes op you're right.
what will hillary supporters do if they lose? you are inferring violence when your democracy doesnt go your way. nigger.

why don't you just come out of the closet and declair yourself a violent tyrant.

tits or gtfo

CTR are mentally challenged

2 rubles have been deposited to your Kremlin account.

>that creepshot
muh dick

nothing, cause clinton isn't really some left wing looney, she's a centrist who is pretending to be progressive. so i win either way, faggot. and i have a small chance of pissing off progressives if trump wins.

Move on with my life, because thankfully Hillary, if she wins will be so gimped by scandal and general disdain that she will be a lame duck from day one.

They're not going to lose. Trump will WIN!

They're the product of a corporate think-tank, the same group of people who approved something like that emoji movie.

>still not asking for it

cry and drink

now THAT was a record that needed correcting

Every reason to vote Trump and save the white race wrapped up in one thicc package.

10/10

Would rape and impregnate.

impotent rage, as usual.

>m-m-maybe we're the c-cucks

its funny cause some CTR dipshit probably got paid like $8 for spending 12 hours making that and then felt super fucking proud.

>lose

Your post implies that it would be better to go out and commit acts of violence. Typical Hitlery voter

The Christian Roman Empire is great and everything but it's about as foreign as you can get from America. Orthodox Christians are a small minority, same with Greeks/Slavs as a whole. And the whole theocratic, multiracial empire is no good. It conflicts with too many messages from America's Founding Fathers to be accepted by the populace.

The earlier, Western empire fits much better I think. More martial in spirit. Tons of different types of citizenship and historical parallels one could use to differentiate between people.

stop crying

who dis? any topless?

If Trump loses I'll just shrug my shoulders and start working on the next election. If you think Trump was bad wait till you see who the next Republic nominee is going to be.

>bad hombreposting
don't do that.
but do post more big ol fat titties

>What are Trump supporters going to do when they lose?
Nothing, spoiled white people hate having to do shit, they are used to having everything handed to them

fpbp

Chimpout

Same thing they do every night, jack off to BLACKED.com and cry themselves to sleep.

>I think there's no physical presence.
Ya i know, you said that in the original post.

>What's the summary of the 'coup' plan?
How would I know, I don't have a crystal ball. I was just pointing out that some television personalities have been acting a little skittish regarding what happens after the election. Personally, Id be more afraid of the Democratic reaction if Trump manages to make it in.

You'd probably be better off looking at the groups who could possibly subvert the defeated Trump camp and see the kind of things they've been up to. In general I'd assume the subversion would likely be religious in nature, and it would likely use the "freedom of religion" meme as leverage since Hillary has already implied that she feel that people should be treated unequally based on their faith.
Possibly Muslim/Christian resistance to subsidy of planned parenthood? I dunno...

All I know is there are going to be a lot of angry people regardless of who wins - and groups are going to seek to channel that anger.

Learn from Hillary and emulate her behavior:
cheat on exams by getting the questions in advance.
lie to authorities.
bribe my way to buy fake credentials for my profession.
engage in corruption and conspire with like minded social climbers...
set up a fake foundation for "charity"
not play by the rules... rules are just for everyday Americans.
Claim liberal privilege and special snow flake SJW status.

islam may be onto something

This user is going places.

Revolution. Come at me, NSA.

Calm down CTR

Also.... you are a creeper

It will be
>literally hitler

Muslims can't ally themselves with other Muslims. Christians too, to a lesser extent.

SNIIIFFFFFF

>Hillary is definitely going to win
>so make sure you go vote for her

You have to remember that A LOT of people hate Clinton. Trump is only gonna lose cuz they think he's gonna be worse than her/have no idea what corruption she's into. With that another 4 years of no growth/same bullshit like Obama, it will get going. Remember, the most dangerous thing is a disenfranchised white man with a gun...and whitey has a lot of those.

Far righters freaking out in mass is a meme designed to get you to give up your Free Speech, Gun Rights and Search and Seizure rights.

As long as you fear the possibility of an attack, you will be more likely to accept the encroachments of an ever more repressive police state.

If Trump wins, I expect Soros and his cronies to stir up all kinds of trouble.

If Clinton, I expect business as usual with gun rights and free speech being dialed way back.

You're a nerd virgin though.

They will commit suicide.

/thread

Not give up. That's what I'm going to do.

Yeah because you saw how well that worked out for Bundys and Finicum LOL

Ya but Islam sees itself as superior to Christianity, so they could see themselves as masters while the Christians might just be glad someone is helping them out for a change.

Seriously tho, I dont know what's gonna happen.
If anyone knew what would happen after this election they wouldn't be trying to scry information on an anonymous image board, that's for sure.

Yes, she obviously would be cleared 2 days before election day and there's no way undecideds aren't going to be the least bit suspicious

TRUE but BORING and it WON'T SELL
Try a different spin, intern

The Bundys suffer from being the vanguard. If we agitate hard enough on the racial front there will be MILLIONS like them.

>believing polls
I really cannot take any of them seriously, even the positive ones
Just vote

>NRA
>bad

It's there to keep our Constitutional right to bear arms from being infringed, how is this a problem

Trump will win CTR

Even you know it at this point

I really want to capitalise on Gen y's stupidity.

I missed out on the property boom in Sydney but maybe it'll boom somewhere else. Or maybe I can get some shares in Halliburton or something if and when Hillary starts WW3.

Whatever, really want some bucks for this.

N E R D V I R G I N S

>being this new

first trip here from r/thedonald?

This

contrarian trolls make them shitty as part of the joke then legitimate hillary supporters proliferate them because they're too retarded to make anything better

good god need sum sauce here.

i'd like to think this but all the shills are pretending so hard that she's not a piece of shit and she has such an orwellian propaganda network that i worry people voting for her might delude themselves into thinking that they didn't just pick their lesser evil but actually supported someone who isn't garbage

Ive been searching for the one in OPs post for years, never found it.
It is either unknown or im retarded

Sorry forgot where I was.

The far right is going to kill all the Bill Maher's and Stephen Colbert's of the world and lay in wait and shoot the people who come to try to save all of those people.

Hillary will order Nuclear strikes on all cities that voted more Republican than Democrat.

Obama will pass a mandatory race mixing law and crimes including murder will not be considered crimes when done to white skinned, blue eyed people.

This will spark a massive Neo Nazi resurgence that will be similar to the novel Serpent's Walk by Randolph D. Calverhal.

Win or loose, I'd slobber on dem tiddies

>Zak with a 'k'
>Buzzwords: The Post

Idk breh, the one I posted i found just lurking. Gl on your quest.

"It will take months to review this investigation and emails"
"I have decided that she is innocent in less than a few days, nevermind my wife's ties to the Clintons, never mind our unspoken collusion. Never mind the prior statement that the exemption from her arrest was solely due to her status and namesake. Go out and vote today!"

>The alt-right is full of keyboard warriors and trolls but with no actual physical presence.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

I'm a staffer with the Hillary campaign over in Russia. The campaign is literally falling apart.

The latest statement by FBI just made Hillary and Pizza Boy Podesta go full panic / damage control made as this was "our" last hope.

Hillary and Kaine are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, her advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Hillary herself is starting to crack under the weight.

She will not admit to losing against Trump. She will continue to say that the election was "rigged" by Russia for years to come.

She knows she'll bomb in the elections, she knows her poll numbers are bad, she knows everyone with any common sense in her own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here

This. Anyone who thinks CTR actually made these has been on Sup Forums less than a year.