Glenn Beck now supports Black Lives Matter, says 'Obama made me a better man'

Really makes you think

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/7/glenn-beck-now-supports-black-lives-matter-says-ob/

I can disagree with someone on a lot of stuff but the moment someone agrees with BLM all of their opinions are discarded in my mind. It is willfully ignoring facts so as to not be shamed as a "racist".

this guy is a massive joke. He's already preparing his asshole for a Trump victory.

Not really. The difference between jew dick sucking hyper-neocohenism and anti-white progressivism is a revolving door.

pic related is who he is pandering to with this bullshit.

people who will never, ever give af about him.

#1 on Hannity's list

Mormons, not blacks, are the dumbest group of people in the US

Where did it all go wrong?

His life is totally falling apart and nobody cares. He's getting fat and sounding like a nutcase. His media operation is quickly going broke and there aren't any brakes on his train into total ruin.

Weak father

He alt left now

Repeat after me;

KEKING. DOESN'T. PAY.

He should kill himself now.

>Drumpf managed to turn Beck into a liberal

He even adopted cuck glases lel

just to be clear, this is a joke pic.

Didn't he made a fortune and build his entire career by shitting on Obama/Democrats? He had his own TV channel (Blaze or whatever it was called) where he did nothing else but shat on Obama all these years.

How's his audience numbers lately?

>How to become a cuck: Analysis of 2016 election, by Glenn Beck.

Dman, this guy just cucks.

>Really makes you think
Nice fucking meme

gee i wonder why

I told you Glenn Beck was a far left extremist cuck but you didn't listen.

He's literally on the Clinton campaign payroll. This isn't even stuff we know from wikileaks either, this isn't a secret, Glenn Beck is, officially and unabashedly, a paid Clinton shill.

Sad.

mormons are nice people but they are about the biggest pussies around

He's run out of options now; his schtick of being the "true conservative" mormon cuck were ruined with him being so terribly wrong about the entire primary process.

He's converting to liberalism and will continue as a "convert" because at this point its all he has left. He can't be a Trump fan anymore since he's delved too deep in the that pocket, and anti-Trump republicans are going to be weeded out as traitors soon enough with or without Trump winning.

If Trump wins all in party people who refused to support him will lose at their ballots or lose viewership.

If Trump loses the anti-trumpers will be blamed for putting Clinton into the WH which would be invariably disastrous.

I keep begging Glenn to not kill himself on twitter. Hope he seeks help before it's too late.

/Where the masses elevate fools into rich heroes/

The fucking Mormon ass sack is decloaking.
Oh, look! He's a Progressive.

Literally all his callers are now, "I used to be a liberal..."

Trump cucked him so hard he lost his damn mind

>believing Glenn Beck ever

This. He's a snake oil salesmen and will go wherever the outrage is he can cash in on.

Beck is fucked in the head, the man thought Cruz was anointed by God as the One True Conservative.

Citation needed

I-is this satire?! If it isn't holly shit has he lost his marbles after going on that ruse cruze!

He supports whoever pays him the most money.

>I draw conclusions from clickbait headlines

So Ben Heck has gone full liberal sjw now eh?

>Beck listed next to organizations which no longer exists
Wow, and actual moron on Sup Forums. That's new.

Is there a good goy contest going on? He is shooting for gold.

No. Of course not.

lmao wtf

Seriously, is there a contagious disease that causes SJW'ism?

he lost his audience and now is seeking a new one. pretty simple really.

Jesus he's like Rick Wilson 2.0

Establishment in Panic Mode if they got Beck sucking Obama's dick.

>He supports whoever pays him the most money.
And clearly, he who pays the most money is . . .

Darrell Castle.

The last thing he can really do now is literally suck nigger cock on national TV.

Glenn Beck is a proven mentally unstable retard. Who gives a fuck what he thinks?

Or he's still one of the top rated talk show host in America. Either or.

glenn kek SEETHING

>Glenn Beck
>establishment
Two more days until you get off Sup Forums forever.

Nailed it.

>Or he's still one of the top rated talk show host in America
His listeners are declining (local station no longer broadcast him) and the Blaze is tanking.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

>winning is being right
The leaf did anything BUT nail it

Ctrl-Left

The left has been singing this same song for 10 years fool. Do you think you'll have better luck with it?

I believe him.

I wonder how many percocets he got for making this statement.

>the Blaze is tanking

Tomi needs to get off the sinking ship.

She should replace megyn 'the hag' kelly on fox desu

Numale cuck

Jeffy go away no one likes you.

My mom likes me. Therefore I stay and tell you when you're wrong.

he lost it, Trump made him lose it
Trump is the demon

Say it with me
BLACKED

he started trying to act trendy.

I remember when he was a fox host, wore business suits, and talked hard.

Then he went down the charitable path. Tried conforming to the latest trends, and went on the "gotta give back" phase. This is the first sign of a liberal in the making. Regardless if they admit it or not, it is inevitable that they relinquish their logic for likes, reason vs emotion.

This all happened the moment he tried and failed to manipulate viewers to support his own conservative regime after he left fox. He failed miserable.

Now, he's trying to be like again, but it appears he cares more about his popularity than his message.

God will make him fry.

I'm pretty sure you don't speak with the authority of god's voice to be here mocking charity.

Jesus Christ, our elections really do bring out the dregs of society.