Why are bad girl/good guy pairings so great?

Why are bad girl/good guy pairings so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cyborg and jinx were a better couple.

the question is why bad girls are so good for dicking

the good guy part is just self insert

What about a bad guy in love with a good girl?
>Trying to write this without making it stupid
>It's hard.

This user has the right idea.

people say that but ive never seen em interact

Bad girl pushes good guy to have less restraint while simultaneous good guy makes bad girl want to be a better person.
It's basically chemistry on easy mode and its great.

>literally anything is self insert
Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

They're fun, but we rarely see them save for bat/cat lately.

>literally anything is self insert
This is almost unironically true, though. Why do people enjoy fiction?

Same reason girls like bad boys

>Redemption arcs are good
>Relationships that have unique or compelling dynamics are good
>Bad girls make my peepee feel funny

Not hard to see why.

There's an entire episode

Bad girls love leather and are kinky. Are there any good guy with bad girl where the guy is the dominating one and the girl is a masochist sub rather than the other way around

Bad girl/ bad guy is better. No MUH DICK CAN MAKE HER GOOD XD shit.

>girls make my peepee feel funny
What's "bad" got to do with it?

the opportunity for either corruption or redemption. both have qualities that are attractive

That's an inherently static element, there's nowhere for that relationship to go. That's boring.

>Not appreciating forceful girls
>Not appreciating complex girls
>Not fantasizing about saving a forceful and complex girl from her problems BECAUSE THAT WAY SHE HAS TO LOVE YOU FOREVER, SHE HAS TO

>he still thinks girls are like guys
Newsflash, user: girls can't be forceful, let alone complex. Should be obvious, it's time to grow up.

Well there's a very minor background subplot in an episode that's never really followed up on.
That said I like them better than Kidflash.

>Kidflash
You can't even spell his name, and we're supposed to listen to your shit opinion?

Do whatever you want, man, TT Kid-Flash is shit tier regardless.

>Kid-Flash
So close.
And you haven't bothered to justify your opinion...

because i never had one

>implying anyone here is a good guy
>or would be if they had superpowers anyways

who said i was a guy?

Your post on this Mongolian flyfishing forum did.

Yeah and OPs idea is better?
>oh he's so nice
>oh my heart is besting faster oh im so bad i should be good
>wow im a good girl now!!!!

this

If anything, anons are more like villain girls; only, being men, anons cannot milk the charm of being villain girls without coming off as creepy losers, so chances of being redeemed through love are null.

Me and Jinx is better.

I wish there were more stories were the bad girl successfully corrupts the hero and they become villains together, but I suppose the implications would make that impossible to portray in this era.

>the bad girl successfully corrupts the hero and they become villains together
god, i want this!
Why the fuck are we living in this nuttered nutopia?!

I enjoyed watching Inuyasha, too.

Why is anything "relatable"? It all becomes wishful thinking. People want to see themselves as the character at some point. Or else we wouldn't see so many 5'3" OCs with 6'2" boyfriends.

Some people blame soy, some others menstrual blood in the water supply. Personally, I think it's some in all the plastic we use, but I can never remember the name of that particular component.

That'd be cool. Alas. Only the girl can change her ways for the hero.

yeah, i blame lack of testosterone, the plastic shit, always wanting shit right now instead of being patient and lack of commitment towards a life-long goal

I'm all aout hero and villian roamances (specially the kind where they bicker and fight and deny it and it ends up with a really angry love session)
please if you have examples, gimme!

Purification fetish

>Or else we wouldn't see so many 5'3" OCs with 6'2" boyfriends.
Not sure what you mean, since young women are much taller than that, generally speaking.

Why are you so buttblasted over his opinion to begin with?

And we guys really aren't good, generally speaking, yet we still have this fantasy.

Who the fuck is kid flash

Um, okay. But contrary to popular perception, most girls don't fantasize about being a foot shorter than the guy.

(If they did, they wouldn't be getting so much taller on average, since women drive sexual selection.)

Most girls like tall men. Manlets are no one's ideal anything.

That prom dress looks way better that her normal costume.

We're talking about female heights.

Fucking dumbass.

>you won't make it one day into your heart attack years darling
>tfw he didn't make it

Shit pairing. Wally only commits to asians.

Because it's the opposite of real life

Depends on how much they have in common. Ideally, if they had good synergy they can work well to bring out the best/worst in eachother. (e.g. good guy falls from grace making him question his own heroic ideals, bad girl develops a conscience and finds herself at odds with her own nature.) The two are faced with a moral dilemma that requires them to work together to overcome, and make themselves stronger at a result.

Of course I've scarcely seen this done in fiction so as far as I'm concerned it's just a pipe dream.

user Jynx is Asian.

I was talking about fantasy in topic. So would be relevant.

No, WE were talking about SELF-inserts. Idiot.

Or are you saying it's guys writing those fanfics?

Now you're just fighting with yourself. That won't get you many fictional girls. But, hey, there's someone for everybody, especially when you can make them.

What the fuck are you on about there?

Poo Asians aren't real Asians.

Just take a break and get your head back in the game.

For all it matters was relevant to the topic of self-inserts.

It had no relevance whatsoever.

Stop with the shitposting, troll.

in the U.K they are, but i think we're the only people who call them that

Now I'm imagining British accented Jinx and it's horrible.

>wut?

That is often the point of a prom dress.

Same kind of deal as why haughty bitches are so great: the idea of getting through the rough exterior to find the soft interior.

That's like 95% of the shoujo romance genre.

bump

But still

But it's harder to fight in.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM

>I dont see user talking about this pairing yet Im not even an capeshit expert
Wow! You anons had 1 job

Because the good guy tries to melt the ice cold heart of bad girl, and it ends up being cute and adorable since she's slowly warming up to him.

Now that I think about it, the first time I saw this was in Beast Wars with Blackarachnia and Silverbolt (thought, Blackarachnia getting Silverbolt was more of a bonus, even if she did like him since she had other reasons for turning good).

I felt that Jinx and Kid Flash had awesome chemistry and were totally cute together

good taste

It feels good for once that it actually went places

You know this is a lie.

Wally West will fuck anyone it's been proven

prove it then

Reverse Kid Flash and Blue Jinx is cute

That's probably because Young Justice a shit.

YJ is underrated

Love stories are great

Because all girls can be boned into wifes while men can't be saved themselves through sex.

Oh, so cause Stone is black that means he's Cyborg? Wow user.

Can't make a ho into a housewife, hoes can't act right! It's hoes on a poles and hoes on da crack pipe

They just are.

The "2006" is what sells it.

Good question, OP.

>Bad girl pushes good guy to have less restraint while simultaneous good guy makes bad girl want to be a better person.
>It's basically chemistry on easy mode and its great.
>Depends on how much they have in common. Ideally, if they had good synergy they can work well to bring out the best/worst in eachother. (e.g. good guy falls from grace making him question his own heroic ideals, bad girl develops a conscience and finds herself at odds with her own nature.) The two are faced with a moral dilemma that requires them to work together to overcome, and make themselves stronger at a result.

how about a gentle hero that has suffered alone for too long, too the point at witch a villain tangentially related to him/her shows empathy and affection

Fpbp

>literally everyone outside Sup Forums seems to thing it's the greatest cartoon ever or something
The term you're looking for is "vastly overrated".

Anyone who uses the term overrated should get shot.

t. Randy

Vegeta don't agree with you.

You want people to call shit shit instead? Because that's pretty shitty.
Also "underrated" is far worse, in any case.

Why?

No, because you're saying something doesn't deserve it's praise.

She's gonna get TWICE'd

HIC/John is only good when John is making her a slave to cock

Why would Randy support Ember X Anyone that isn't him?

what if danny is him

my man,cyborg x jinx was the best