What even happens here?

what even happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Yamantau
youtube.com/watch?v=zHIrWD0QcDA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324303/Russia-seizes-CIA-agent-Moscow-US-diplomat-arrested-suspicion-spying.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Illegal immigrants
It's the only known way to get to the US besides the Mexican border

imagine.

Gulag for traitors who are against glorious soviet republic.

Pretty much fucking nothing.

That area of the world is so desolate if you end up working there you get paid extra on account of how depressing that area is and how fucking dangerous working there is (it's got literally nothing, it's wilderness survival, a single cut can kill you).

Yep.

That's where they send their criminals to work for the rest of their lives.

I looked up some info. Supposedly this exists in that area.

frozen wasteland
if you're lucky you get eaten by siberian tiger
if you're unlucky you freeze to death

Russia's prison

It's beautiful. That picture and your trips.

Logging and Russian Military base. O and hermits that have been lost since the first great patriotic work camps.

those are some sexy commieblocks

beautiful permafrost with commie blocks all around, just lovely and amazing

Lol. The GULAGs in Siberia has always been small. Even the modern citys in Siberia rarely reach 700 thousand people. If in a Siberian prison will be 1500 people - it will be a good result.

>he is so inbred he doesnt know what a musk deer looks like

merica

Dunno about American side. On Russian side it's a couple of towns, a fuckton (I presume) military bases, a lot of fishing activities and a HUGE LOAD OF BEARS BEARS EVERYWHERE not even kidding. There are mining camps on the Kamchatka peninsula and you can't go 50m from the camp without the gun

musk deer aka vampire deer
i’d rather encounter a bear

Ice road truckers, life below zero, bering strait gold, deadliest catch, gold rush, naked and afraid

other than the natives, is eastern russia culturally similar to the rest of the country? If someone from there visited moscow would he feel out of place?

>feel
you would feel cold and scared

also nice trips

haha OP you read my mind ? iam looking at it right now.

here pic related

Russia is very homogeneous except for Caucasus.
Someone from Far North would feel out of place only in terms of moving from small village in the middle of nowhere to a modern metropolitan city.

not much, but this might change some day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing

do russians also do those kind of activities in the bering strait?

>naked and afraid
lol’d.. can you produce any shittier shows?

Shit like this.
Shitload of (((closed cities ad military centers))). That place is too shady.

Also, check this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Yamantau

>Large excavation projects have been observed by U.S. satellite imagery as recently as the late 1990s, during the time of Boris Yeltsin's government after the fall of the Soviet Union.[1] Two garrisons, Beloretsk-15 and Beloretsk-16, were built on top of the facility, and possibly a third, Alkino-2, as well, and became the closed town of Mezhgorye in 1995. They are said to house 30,000 workers each. Repeated U.S. questions have yielded several different responses from the Russian government regarding Mount Yamantaw.[2] They have said it is a mining site, a repository for Russian treasures, a food storage area, and a bunker for leaders in case of nuclear war.[3] Responding to questions regarding Yamantaw in 1996, Russia's Defense Ministry stated: "The practice does not exist in the Defense Ministry of Russia of informing foreign mass media about facilities, whatever they are, that are under construction in the interests of strengthening the security of Russia."[3] Large rail lines serve the facility.[3]

You're not supposed to be talking about it, Sgt Mihalenko. We'll talk tomorrow.

>musk deer aka vampire deer
>i’d rather encounter a bear

Am I missing out on some based russian folklore, or is that some kind of in-joke about these animals?

holes

but only in summer ))))

vegetables and fruits are 5€ per kilogramms.(hell for vegetarians)

t:used to live in north of russia(closed city)

wish they would stay in Alaska or go to Canada

>American side

I think you mean Alaska.

Alaska is based. Fishing, hunting, and gold mining. They also have a bunch of oil money so the state will pay each resident money.
You should explore. What would happen if a foreigner went to those blank spots? Would he be arrested?

I've never seen one, because they aren't around where I live. It looks strange to me. Why so hostile?

watch doc ,
Happy People: A Year in the Taiga (2010) - IMDb
looks like a hard life
frogs unrelated

>What would happen if a foreigner went to those blank spots?
He would be shot on sight. Or killed by bears.

not all (((closed cities))) are military tho. it is just for very special people like me.

There are numerous reports on hiking forums of allegedly inevitable Spetznaz encounters when you approach the mountain. It's advised not to go there. If a foreigner is "caught" hiking around he'll spend some bad time being questioned

nothing

also of road trucking

youtube.com/watch?v=zHIrWD0QcDA

>You should explore.
>nearest (city) in 150km away
>that (city) have 1k population

and about this
>What would happen if a foreigner went to those blank spots? Would he be arrested?

Even if he made it to that place, he would be shot. Oficially he would be lost in endless swamps and forests.

Sounds scary.

How hospitable is Siberia to foreigners? Seem like an interesting place to visit. Do Russians hate Americans if they visit?

Honestly it sounds like the most comfy part of russia.

Is internet fast enough?
Can I come there when hilary makes being white illegal?

That's a movie about European North. Like Arhangelsk and Vologda and stuff

2spooky4me

I'm also curious about this.

Russia has vampire deers...

>ywn explore soviet gulags

sucks man.

I found this community on the smaller island in the bering strait

No, we don't hate you. It's as hospitable as any non-tourist destination gets - not really, but nothing dangerous.
Russia is very homogeneous and Siberia is just another part of the country with harsher winters and greater distances between stuff.
If you're willing to go innawoods, you gonna need some good surviving skills.
Internet is expensive as fuck because no cable goes there. Nothing to do, everything is way too expensive. There's no bareable life in places where there's no railroad

Nuclear launch rockets.

>How hospitable is Siberia to foreigners? Seem like an interesting place to visit. Do Russians hate Americans if they visit?

Just make sure you dont wear wierd wigs or babydolls in the cold and in case you do have a babydoll dont kiss it constantly.

Captain Price is in a gulag somewhere.

Russian hackers target US elections to try to get their Manshroomian Pussy-Grabber elected.

>Dunno about American side.
>American side
Fuck off traitor. Both sides are Russian.

"""""""""""""""""""""road""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thats American you IDIOT!

> Spetznaz encounters when you approach the mountain.

I feel like the Mountain should be capitalized.

>mfw Trump wins and creates Alaskan-Siberian economic corridor as part of our new cooperation with Russia

>no fucking trees

We sold it, unfortunately, we have a very weak claim on that land. The same cannot be said about Ukraine though

>without the gun
>the gun

Why did this make me laugh

Why does it trigger Ukrainians if you mistake them for being Russian?

>yfw your president gets used as an unkown reaction pic.
Oh boy, I wish you could understand half the things he says, shit's hilarious.

And what is u Kraine?

Can I visit any cool hollowed out mountains in serbia or are they all in Bosnia/Croatia?

wrong pepe

Well now I am curious, are there any more google images like this?

trees are overrrated.

>(((ukrainians)))
never heard of them

>implying

Russia sold it to us. If I remember from school the Russians didn't think Alaska was valuable and they sold it cheap.

Also there are very little Russians in Alaska. There are more Filipinos in Alaska than Russians. Even the Russian colonists are extremely Americanised and don't even speak Russian.

Russian rednecks.

What does he say?

I'm out of the loop. Tell me what the joke is.

Do people wear Trump wigs in Russia?

they are more russian then russians themselfs.

ukraine leadership is from israel ))))) (they like organtrafficing and prostetution)

Sight seeing cruises to check out sperm Wales, icebergs, seals and puffins and shit. King Crab fishing. A giant radar somewhere and Kodiak bears on Kodiak island. Also Inuits and polar bears and grizzly bears and moose and shit.

We should get rid of every tree. We need to turn every forest into glass. We gotta use these nukes, we haven't used them in years.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324303/Russia-seizes-CIA-agent-Moscow-US-diplomat-arrested-suspicion-spying.html

just some brother of edward snowden.

Also if you've been following the Podesta's pedo threads apparently Podesta has ties to Ukraine. There's a Jewish mafia trafficking humans out of the Ukraine and selling them to billionaires in the US.

Nudelman...

Wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey things.

yes, soon hillary elected, russia will glass canadian forrest and american desert )))

>more russian then russians themselfs
Real russians stopped calling themselves like that.
But fake russians started to.
Where did the world go wrong?

No, they sold it because they don't think they can defend it.

I didn't say it was Russia, just adding convo to the thread. Shoulda been more clear I guess.

www angusadventures com/adventurer-handbook/beringstrait/

Fucking kikes, I hate them so much!

Because he's a faggot that is trying to look cool for the Europoors

hitler was a (((person))) too
yes all big pedos ))) they torture lil kids to please satan.(they believe satan is real in their (((mind))) )

>one overweight officer

We'll just forget about the American police donut stereotype and the fact that there is an independent police force for every town, road, state, block, highway, city, and region in the US, shall we Mr Burger?

Fuck. Anything north of barrie is desolate as fuck

The island circled in red is Wrangel island, home to George W. DeLong's 1879-81 expedition.

I must have stepped on something.

Some sexy Yakut women, some nice scenery, civilizations are fairly spread out, mostly on the coast. It's very cold there. Cold War nuclear testing? Maybe, can't remember if the majority of testing was more east than west.

While he is not a bad speaker per se, sometimes he convolutes his sentences into nonsense.
A few examples:
>Spain is a great nation and spanish people are very spanish and much spanish.
>We are feelings and we have human beings.
>It's the neighbour who chooses the mayor and it's the mayor who wants the neighbours to be the mayor.
>It's very difficult todo esto (Talking with either Obama or Cameron)
>We have to make machines that allows us to keep making machines, because what the machines are never going to do is make machines.

is this real?

I though they sold it because they were afraid the brits will attack.

Reindeer rape

No, there are plenty of hospitals in the region as long as you live in the cities. Unless he's talking about living straight up in the middle of the country then yeah, you're pretty fucked if you aren't in survival mode.