Should Spanish be a mandatory class in American schools?

Should Spanish be a mandatory class in American schools?

Dear god no

No.

Chinese or Russian should though.

English should be mandatory for latino immigrants to come here.

No, it shouldn't. But it should be offered.
Niggers would fail even harder, so maybe it's a good thing. I swear the shit I heard from niggers in Spanish class.

"Muh llama los zapdos"

A blockade is an act of war

I think it should be mandatory to learn a foreign language but you should be given options for it

Should financial management be mandatory in Greek schools?

that lip ring... sauce on this crumpet strumpet, plz

fuck spanish people

I heard someone say crumpet?

newfag please go

should a second language?

No. A programming language like python or java should though.

ROSE IS A WOMAN
ALL NON BELIEVERS CAN FUCK OFF

Southern CA here. 2 years of a foreign language is required to graduate high schools here.

When I was going to school they offered Spanish and French.

Now it's Spanish only at most schools. It's already a requirement OP

Only if pro white male sex Ed is taught to all immigrant women of age.

it kinda is lol...

serious question, is french/english bilingual education mandatory in quebec? one time i was in montreal on business and this fucker almost went ballistic because i couldn't speak french

Here in texas you can learn any second language you want but you do need a second language.

turbo pascal

no, but I think it would be a little strange for someone to not learn Spanish if they live in a border state

I live in NYS and it was mandatory in the public Elementary School I attended.

Sure. In most they are. I toom German because i am planning a career in engineering. I haven't used german in two years since I graduated HS though, it is hard ti stay fluent in a language you never use

It's about to be

spanish is a peasent language. spanish speakers haven't accomplished much in the last 500 years.

No, French is better

mandatory languages are idiotic because no one actually learns shit. you cant force someone to learn a language. waste of time, resources and tax dollars.

no but c++ should

No, Latin should be, like how it used to be. However I am certain it had too many roots in Christian literature and a time where schools taught people how to think, not what to think, so naturally they made it not mandatory anymore, because America is shit.

It's always good when you can understand what your rapist/murderer is saying.

Someone's being a bit cheeky

No but a foreign language of some kind should.

Fast tracking ESL students on English before putting them in regular classes should be required. It saves resource in the long run, improves quality of education and keeps us from falling into a "separate but equal scenario"

Programming should be taught from an early age too.

Wherever she is, I hope she's happy.

>SHOULD LANGUAGE X BE MANDATORY ON Y SCHOOLS, WHERE X IS A LANGUAGE THAT IS NOT OFFICIAL ON COUNTRY Y?

NOPE

Kek

spanish is an inferior language

>Latin should be

For the love of god why? It's a dead language and schools already teach Latin roots with vocab.

>No one learns shit.

I graduated with a Regents diploma. Aced all my language testing. For some reason, Italian came easy to me, as the product of Italian immigration.

:^)

>2016
>being an adult but not knowing how to play the game

of course

As a matter of fact, English should be made our official language, i've had it with Spanish signage, instructions, and being told to press x for spanish on the phone.

borland turbo pascal

Si.

>spanish
No, no foreign languages other than English or Mandarin should ever be taught.
Two most relevant languages, only ones with priority.

Unless you live in southern california, then no
Because in southern california. If youre bilingual you can get a job very easily

And almost all thats offered in a lot of places is Spanish. Its horseshit i tell you

It's bullshit.

That's not her

She's a cute girl of course she's happy

Absolutely, hopefully in time English will be phased out as a language in America. We need to be progressive and look towards the future! It's racist to make immigrants speak an oppressive sexist language like English. Fortunately the change is already underway and it will be impossible to stop once Clinton wins!

So you speak mudslim?

AMOIS MIGOS

No. Why would an american not from commiefornia ever need it?

I dont want to learn poo skin

I speak Krav Maga. In that case it's enough to communicate.