What was Sup Forums like four years ago?

What was Sup Forums like four years ago?

RON PAUL RELOVEUTION

not nearly as chaotic or fun

Sup Forums didnt exist 4 years ago, newfriend.

People like to think we liked Romney.

We were mostly Ron Paulfags. We only wanted Romney to win because we hated Obama.

ron paul Sup Forums

Exactly the same.
EXACTLY the same.
All the people you see on Sup Forums now are redditors and teenagers who were like 13 four years ago. "CTR" is just the people old enough to remember last time out, they're 'aving a laugh at Sup Forums

Dead because our father Ron Paul warned us an we didn't listen

Mostly Obama supporters

Pic related.

1/10 the amount of election discussion

Most people hated every candidate, followed by gary johnson supporters, then romney and obama supporters about tied

People talked about the news rather than the election, making fun of SJWs and following far-fetched conspiracy theories was still fashionable back then

Everyone expected Mittens to win, including Mittens himself, but the polls were wrong.

Obama had a high energy following that turned out huge to kill the mormon. Fortunately, the energy is on Trump's side this time.

Ron Paul Sup Forums
oh wait, that was 8 years ago

I was really just here for the shitposting back then. Everyone knew King Nigger would win though.

Just as edgy and contrarian as it is today.

Just switch Donald Trump to Ron Paul and you will have the general idea.

It did exist

>Just switch Donald Trump to Ron Paul and you will have the general idea.

So basically who ever is the most racist candidate they support?

RON PAUL 2012

I didn't reakky want Romney. I wanted someone other than Obama but Romney wouldn't have been my first choice. The primaries never even made it to my state though.

I was anti-Obama and was hoping Romney would win, but no-one was really enthusiastic about him. I wasn't on Sup Forums back then but apparently Ron Paul was the meme of choice back then.

Trump is the first time I've actually gotten to choose the GOP nominee. I supported him from the very start. I voted for Huckabee in the '08 primary, not McCain, and Bush was an incumbent when I voted in 2004 and was a first-time voter.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a lot more worried about this election than I was in '12 but that's because I am a lot more invested in Trump's vision than I was in Romney.

We didn't have meme magic back then

>as soon as this turns into /stormfront/ I'm axing it

I really, honestly miss Romney right now. He might just be better than either ones we have now.

If we were for racist candidates we'd vote for Hillary Clinton. In fact plenty of her supporters have said as much is their reason for liking her on this board.

This, CTR doesn't have presence on Sup Forums

Everyone would have killed a mess of hookers to put Huckabee against Clinton or Obummer. He would have fucking socked away a win either way.

LOTS of ron paul

then half romney/half obama

dont let anyone tell you that it was ALL ROMNEY

it was MAYBE 60 romney 40 obama

Libertarian as fuck

>>poll

So Romney was the establishment candidate in 2012 - interesting.

>reakky

>All the people you see on Sup Forums now are redditors and teenagers who were like 13 four years ago. "CTR" is just the people old enough to remember last time out, they're 'aving a laugh at Sup Forums
Sadly true. I miss "old" (4 years isn't even that long ago) pol and Sup Forums.

It was 70% Ron Paul
20% Romney
and 1% Obama.

Everything else was just shitposting.

MUH UNSKEWED POLLS

DAILY REMINDER

I'm not used to this laptop keyboard.

No m8. Like I said. It was EXACTLY the same. There's nothing to miss, it's still here

It was Ron Paul only.
You newshits missed such a nice and sad time.
Makes one realize how fucking many normies invaded since then, no one even remembers

If the Clinton Foundation received any money from the U.S. government, they defrauded the American people by misusing tax-payer money with their funding of Chelsea Clinton's wedding, among other things. Simple. Has anyone discussed this?

You desertie everything whats coming to you Swede. I hope the Fins rake over whats left of your shirts country and do something productieve with it.

That film was the most anti-trump thing ever.

What happened to reminderposting?

>being this mad over a fact
>>>/tumblr/

DELET THIS

>>>/new/

Everyone loved Ron Paul
Romney wasn't liked, he was just considered better
Anarcho-Capitalists were actually considered high teir.
Facism was there, but it was an undertone that added to the culture of the board
Racism was different, I don't know how to put it other than that, sorry.
Economics were discussed extensively in some threads.
Canada and Australia weren't memes.

Honestly, the country memes are fucking disgusting, even if they are true in Canada's case for now.

We were angry about Ron Paul getting fucked over.

Sorry Trumpettes

GG

50/50 chance it's true for us.

But we pick the right time to shitpost, we're tactful.

Canada has no respect for the art.

A bunch of uneducated faggots spamming "if le matching numbers le Romney win xD oh shit lel it's happening"

I wanna fuck that bunny

Sup Forums was absolutely positive Romney had it in the bag.

Also, on November 9th, Moot put up dancing Obamas on top of Sup Forums, which was a nice touch. They were all super ass-blasted for a few weeks, it was pretty funny.

Less desperate

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS ANONS GET IN HERE WE NEED HELP

It was deleted for a bit but it still existed in spirit

I can't wait

Delusional

The same as now

I kinda miss LUAP NOR!!!1!

The movie was finished before Trump was even nominated.

ron paul and nothing really interesting overall

all of the cool guys were over at Sup Forums baneposting and laying down the groundwork for our lord and savior kek

TWO TERMZ

TWO TERMZ

also Sup Forums tears

From what I remember it wasn't nearly as racist or anti semitic. We just posted Ron Paul shit and were more libertarian.

I honestly thought the nazi stuff was just people being ironic and posting edgy shit. Now there are allot of real neo nazis here.