When will Disney gets it's head out of it's ass and revive Kim Possible?

When will Disney gets it's head out of it's ass and revive Kim Possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

shakesville.com/2009/04/real-deal.html
stealingcommas.blogspot.com/2015/05/kim-possible-episode-by-episode-index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DKUZpaWmznk
youtube.com/watch?v=hPH1QuoPJA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll only accept a revival if it's on Adult Swim

Hell, I would just like a regular DVD or Blueray release.

Never, the SJWs and general feminists hate it:
shakesville.com/2009/04/real-deal.html
stealingcommas.blogspot.com/2015/05/kim-possible-episode-by-episode-index.html

To make matters worse, /pol9k/ despises it too:
youtube.com/watch?v=DKUZpaWmznk
youtube.com/watch?v=hPH1QuoPJA8

They do have a revival. It's called K.C. Undercover and it's pure hot garbage.

I do love seeing Zendaya in tights though.

Germans go nuts for that show. Just ask Germany to bitch about it to Disney and they will bring it back.

Oh,my god.

It's sad enough when people my age who watched KP as kids go on about the show, but it's even worse when a 50 year old man makes an hour long rant on youtube about it.

Thread pic...

Why the fuck does every show need a revival? KP came and went. It was dragging after So The Drama anyway

Because unlike many 2000s cartoons, KP has no real fandom anymore. It's one of the few that desperately needs a revival before it's too late.

It's called KC Undercover.

It's like it's really 2006!

The fuck kind of logic is this?
You want a revival because you're worried the fandom might die?
Or you want a revival because you're worried that it won't get viewership without the original fandom around?
Do you really want them to revive something that will almost certainly be shittier than the original, that had a full conclusion, that was already dragged out in its initial run, for such an absurd reason?
Really, fucking think about this for a second man. How many revivals have there been recently? How many have turned out good? How many good fandoms are there, or have there ever been?

NOBODY talks about this show anymore. Being a Kim Possible fan is literally painful at this point.
So yeah, even a bad revival would be better now.

If you want something to come back regardless of quality, simply for the sake of coming back so you can talk about it with other people, I seriously question that you're an actual fan of the show.

>NOBODY talks about this show anymore.
Who the fuck cares? How many shows came and nobody talks about anymore? A fuckton. What makes KP so special? Just be glad that people still largely see it in a positive light and that it actually got to fucking end properly

Do you have an alternative?
Also, it's not like anyone would take a bad revival to be official, so it wouldn't ruin the original at all.

>How many shows came and nobody talks about anymore? A fuckton.
Almost none of them, actually. The ONLY cartoon I know of comparable to KP in terms of popularity drop-off is W.I.T.C.H. and it's arguably worse because the latter wasn't nearly as popular to begin with, even though it's COMPLETELY unknown now.
>Just be glad that people still largely see it in a positive light
DID YOU NOT READ FUCKING SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

>Do you have an alternative?
Yes.
Don't revive it.

What? Kim Possible is again very popular.

>DID YOU NOT READ
Just because some crazy people write things doesn't mean that it's still not seen in a positive light from the general and nostalgic public. Do people dislike the old PPG because there's some feminists crying about it too? You've still not given an actual reason why the show needs to come back

It is the second most unpopular major cartoon I can think of from that era. And there were a LOT.
>Just because some crazy people write things doesn't mean that it's still not seen in a positive light from the general and nostalgic public.
SJWs and especially feminists ARE the general public. (At least where I live...)
>Do people dislike the old PPG because there's some feminists crying about it too?
Yes, of course, but not nearly to the same extent because there's no nearly the same amount of hate (let alone from both sides).
>You've still not given an actual reason why the show needs to come back
I DID!!!

Guys, this is W.I.T.C.H.fag with his stupid chart. Just ignore him and move on.

Honestly, I'd rather have new original GOOD shows like Star Vs. than bad reboots. Though the DuckTales reboot is awesome and I would like a new Winnie the Pooh series

Or reboots in general, I forgot to say that

>Guys, this is W.I.T.C.H.fag with his stupid chart. Just ignore him and move on.
I didn't make the thread, I don't have time to make threads on other shows when W.I.T.C.H. desperately needs an awareness campaign.

The new DuckTales is crap.

Star vs. is fucking horrible.

>Star vs. is fucking horrible.
No it's not

This is bait

Kim Possible unpopular...in which universe?

How the fuck is saying "it's not me" bait? Do you know what that word actually means?

I mean, even in theory? You'd already have fallen for it.

But I don't trust Germans

I guess... a plot that took place in college could be interesting. Maybe the guy in charge of the school could be a secret villain or some shit, and he plans to turn the students into his evil underlings with mind control.
But, seeing as how they wrapped everything up, I can't see them reviving unless they reboot, and right now, reboots are not a good thing.

And risk getting a terrible reboot? I was fine with how the series ended anyway

Hopefully never. It was bad enough that it got "revived" once already.

Kein Kim Possible für dich.

I'm a German and I can confirm.
Why don't young girls want to be valkyries anymore?
Sad.

Mate, Disney Channel Germany exists soley on Soy Y Luna being viewed on the App and Phineas & Ferb reruns. And even then it only plays an extremly minor fiddle on the market. It simply doesn't have the money to make a cartoon on it's own and Disney Channel US doesn't seem to be interested neither in the state of the German market nor in making a KP reboot.

Basically, you have to do the autistic screeching on your own while we proceed to build amusment park subsections based off Dreamworks cartoons.

Why? So you can bitch about it on Sup Forums when it inevitably turns out to be shit?

The best you can hope for is a Kim Possible-like

I would find it far more likely that they'd have Kim Possible cameos in a bunch of other Disney shows.

Wir sind sehr Vertrauenswürdig!