B..b..but Trump was winning in Florida

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU TRUMPFAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/report-hillary-clintons-campaign-cancels-election-night-fireworks-show
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shows a Trump landslide, you idiot.

That's early voting, you asshole. Wait a while.

>every Democrat vote is for Hill

these are unironically winning stats.

if he clitory was winning she should be way higher than 40%

Obama led Romney by over double that amount in 2012.

Far better than Romney's performance and Romney only lost Florida by a smidgeon

Trump is up bigly with Independents and getting massive Hispanic numbers in Florida, and again black vote is down nationwide which is an important base for Hillary

I fell for the bait but I'm glad to have instantly demolished it

Fucking Spain idiots.

Yea, this is terrific news.

Trump clearly won Florida.

Can you not into basic math, Alfredo?

>Trump winning independents by +12% nationally
>haha trump BTFO

no party are voting TRUMP

not an argument

>be Spain
>get raped by Moors
>people think of your culture as Mexican beheading Cartels
>every taco looks up to you as their dad
>can't even read statistics and make sense of them

Doesn't mean shit. I'm a registered democrat but voting Trump. My wife is Independent and voting Trump. They can say use voter registration all they want to try and church up her numbers but it really doesn't mean anything.

That's returned ballots by party affiliation. It doesn't show what you think it does, faggot

How do they know who they voted for? Is it just by whatever party you're affiliated with?

Holy shit I knew Trump was winning FL but I didn't know it was this much of a landslide

I know you're a troll, bu you don't really get it, don't you?
You have a democratic candidate who is the most despised in history, plagued by scandals and nothing but negativity. I'd be surprised if you got more than 80% of the democratic vote.

Also, pic related. Try to create a fireworks yourself by blowing your brains out.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/report-hillary-clintons-campaign-cancels-election-night-fireworks-show

I'm a registered Democrat voting Trump.

>bigly
use 'significantly'

GTFO spanish mongrel.

independents are voting Trump

big league

Don't forget friend, that 2% lead will melt really fast tomorrow. Democrats generally vote early. Republicans will be there on election day. And they will be numerous.

Mamame la pinga you fucking jew

CTR plz go. Everyone knows votes aren't counted until tomorrow

Is this the real numbers? Trump wins by at least 5% nationally if these are real. please be real.

Awe, do these cherry picked polls make you feel better? ;-}

You don't seem to understand how early voting works. Obama dominated early voting by a far larger margin and still just barely ended up winning the state.

My mom and I are registered Democrats and voted Trump

It's not even a lead. Based on independents pulling for Trump, it's a tie at worst, and Trump is ahead right.

Romney was behind 5 points at this point, and lost it by 1. Trump is easily winning Florida.

NOT ENOUGH OF A LEAD FOR DEMS

HYESSS! MAGA

so all the zombies and (((retired people))) have voted already, and that's not even 100k lead?

Hillshills btfo

CTR SCUM

>Hill 40%
>Trump 38%
>No party 22%

So Hillary 40% Trump 60%.

Worse than the people pretending to support Hillary are these fucking newfag retards trying to say that "it's not that bad".

IT'S NOT BAD IN THE FIRST PLACE, THAT DATA SHOWS TRUMP WINNING YOU FOOLS.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK "INDEPENDENT/UNAFFILIATED" MEANS? THEY'RE TRUMP'S CORE

The majority of Republicans vote on election day.

If Dems are only 2% up in Florida this late in the game, they're fucking done.

Trump has already won.

>record number of Hispanics voting
>it turned out to be Cubans voting Republican

Voter registration figures make some difference but in the states cited Trump is so far ahead of Romney in early voting that if everything else lines up like it did 4 years ago he wins those states
Another thing no one is talking about is independents/undecideds
Undecided voters almost always swing to the outside candidate over the last few days
Unless Trump is an outlier and doesn't get a big boost from undecided's right now he could be looking at an electoral landslide

Not an arguement

Of course it's not a lead. Trump did the only sensible thing in a retarded election cycle:
Stay positive and limit direct attacks on his opponents.

>This shows a Trump landslide, you idiot.
that

>implying all democrats will vote for Hillary

I'm a Democrat who registered early. I voted straight-ticket Republican for the first time in my life. Unironically WTF I hate democrats now.

Yes except independents are at least +10 Trump, sooooo

Dems always vote early in droves.

Last time around Obama was up by a lot more in Florida, and he only ended up winning by like 75k votes.

Are you this fucking retarded? Democrats always win in early voting. The numbers being this close pretty much show that Trump will win Florida.

I'm the 22% sorry for voting for Clinton though.

**voted early, but I'm still a registered Democrat. Also, I'm a Florida voter and all I see is Trump stickers wherever I go. (except cucks at college campuses)

We hate them all, user. Don't forget that a Trump vote is a middle finger to the Republicans too.

Same here. All the shit that came out was too much.

Early voting is for cucks, so of course more Demoncrats appeared.

FLfag here. I've been phone banking for Rubio as a resume builder. Almost all the people I've called are voting for Trump on election day. A crazy amount of older people don't believe in early voting for some reason.

>Democrats only up 88,012
>In 2012, Democrats up 250,000 at this point but they only won by 70,000 when on-the-day voting was done
Hillary needs to get a better turnout than Obama, and Trump needs to get a worse turnout than Romney, in order for the Democrats to edge it in Florida. Good luck with that, Hillbots.

My brothers, Fear not for the words of wicked will carry no weight. They will try to maul you down and make you deceit your judgement. Stay strong and steadfast for Kek is with us.

>5% lead in 2012
>2% lead in 2016
>dems are celebratint even though they won the state by 1% in 2012
Kek nice thread CTR cucks

No one ever said he was winning he is 30k ish behind
Which shows a land slide/big win for Trump
Romney was down 161,000 in Florida in 2012 early voting
He ended up losing the state by 74,000 in the end
Trump is up 130,000 over Romney
>he won't be losing by 70,000 like Romney
CTR SHILLS AND HILLDAWGS BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER?
>they won't, they will be swing by the neck via the day of the rope

Who the fuck is she praying to, Sup Forums?

NERD VIRGIN CONFIRMED!!!

But that's fucking awful for dems. Even going by 2012 logic, this would mean a GOP win.

But this isn't 2012. The dems went all out on getting people to vote early this year and Trump just says "go vote on the 8th"

Whatever demon gives her the best offer

Don't forget independents are swinging that so much that the Democrats aren't even ahead at the moment.

I predict our Lord and Saviour, the One and Only Donald...... will lose. Im literally shitting myself (had bowel surgery a few years back. The pincher never has worked the same since then.) Double damage.

You don't even need to go there for it to be shit for the dems. They are literally celebrating losing a state lmao

George Soros
The 2016 Election is nothing like the 2012 one. The entire base is broken and party affiliations matter less than ever.

Monitor the precincts! Watch for suspicious activity such as vans full of people getting out to vote.

These people drive from site to site and illegally vote. Record and document. Get the proof. When you have the proof contact the local police!

Have a buddy hang out with you and both record what is happening. Do you part.

Don't let Hillary steal democracy.
There is a landslide for Trump make the wave to powerful.

Monitor then monitor again. Get proof. Who knows your proof may be what help turns the election.

trump is going to lose and i am going to shit post like it's christmas morning

19mil people in florida dumbshit

good thing Bush sr and jr voted hilldawg

That's actually bad for Democrats. They usually gap Reps by 6-9% in Florida early voting. Democrats are historically early voters while Republicans are election day voters.

this doesn't mean shit.
my whole family is democrat, and we voted for Trump.
there is 53867 Trump signs in my solid democrat county, and 2i Hilldawg signs.

Well he won flordia, ohio and NC so keep your fingers crossed there cuck

>no party / others
>22%
Suuuuuuure

Don't let the door hit you on your way out trumptards, i dont want any trump cooties on my door.

Here's the raw data for anyone who's interested.
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

That reminds me of an argument I had recently with a Democratic activist. He argued that the Democrats were doing great in North Carolina. So I looked up party affiliation on the State Board of Elections website for North Carolina.

North Carolina, Democrats 2012: 2,870,693
North Carolina, Republicans 2012: 2,052,250
North Carolina, Unaffiliated 2012: 1,706,924

North Carolina, Democrats 2016: 2,725,054 (-145,639)
North Carolina, Republicans 2016: 2,079,619 (+17,369)
North Carolina, Unaffiliated 2016: 2,059,579 (+352,655)

Shit might become laughs in that state.

If the Clinton Foundation received any money from the U.S. government, they defrauded the American people by misusing tax-payer money with their funding of Chelsea Clinton's wedding, among other things. Simple. Has anyone discussed this?

They aren't celebrating, I hear they already pulled out of Florida.

Also, I'm worried about Fraud though anyway in FL.

Don't be mad at dad, he is too old

I'm pretty sure that's because the NYPD and FDNY said no.

>Spic

> The voter fraud meme.
Its all trumped up bullshit. We fucks are falling for it. Actually you fucks. Not surprised though. You guys are a little bit dumber than the rest.
Daily reminder about Red states:
least educated
most churches
highest obesity rates
highest proportion of welfare recipients
Keep falling for the memes guise!

Clintons are above the law, thats why nobody cares

>switz cannot into math
OP IS A FAGGOT

FL, OH and NC are all red as fuck already. Barring massive fraud, they belong to Trump.

>PN closer than FL
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

> even cherry picked polls have within moe in Pa
Kek

You do realize that Trump has a double digit lead with independents, right?

You're only looking at a 90K vote difference.

There are another 1.4 million below that, more of which will go to Trump than to Hillary.

Also helps that Trump is up anywhere from 8-12 points on those who will vote ON election day rather than voting early.

These numbers look pretty good for Trump.

My Venezuelan waifu is still registered D but she's voting down ballot R with me. We're in different districts because I haven't changed my address yet

I'm one of those Independents

I voted for Hillary

no tears, only dreams now.

how are you voting at all if you're in brazil.

>PN.

>“They do have a permit for fireworks, but at this point we believe the fireworks is canceled,” NYPD chief of intelligence Tommy Galati said at a city press conference on Election Day security with Mayor Bill de Blasio and Police Commissioner James O’Neill.
You tell me.