Given recent events, do you think they should revisit the Hank Hippopopalous plot next season? Give Diane a win...

Given recent events, do you think they should revisit the Hank Hippopopalous plot next season? Give Diane a win, while having all the media people that used to defend Hank quickly change their tune and pretend they didn't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mFBhyEqwx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Give Diane a win
No

it was a topical episode when it aired too. They dont need to revisit it because that would only piss off Sup Forums

It was topical because famous people getting away with sexual harassment and the media covering for them has always been a thing. Now that it seems like things might be changing, it would be interesting to see how it plays out while also calling out the media for never taking this seriously until now.
And why should Sup Forums dictate what is done or not done? They'll get triggered over anything.

>Bojack Horseman creator said that with recent events he feels that Trump and current American politics is more important then California's hypocrisy
>Just right after Season 4 ended this happens
Do you think he takes it back?

I disagree, I thought season 4 was one of the best seasons since 2.

Still, I really, really don't want the show to be another "blah blah blah Trump is Hitler blah blah blah".

Yeah I don't see why not honestly, Even though Diane is a feminist moron these days, but Bojack is a great "calling out" the social issues that have us.

Well, that's your opinion, man.
A lot of people, even people on this board, enjoy it.

Will it will be remembered? Only time will tell, but right now people think that the last season still was quite good.

It would be interesting if it happened, and as a direct consequence of it Penny decides to speak out about Bojack.

A revisit would be a given, but the question would be how to make it funny and interesting.
Outrage and unfairness lend themselves well to comedy. But when the miscreants are actually getting their comeuppance, that's just not a funny premise.

>But when the miscreants are actually getting their comeuppance, that's just not a funny premise.
Simple, have the miscreants who get away with it in this case be Tom Jumbo-Grumbo and the other celebrities that defended Hank but would now pretend to be outraged as if they never knew while also trying to take credit.

>who the fuck is Penny
>google it
>oh, shit
Don't remind me man, that was too fucked up.
S4 ended so nice, don't use this to make him go back to depressing Bojack.

>It would be interesting if it happened, and as a direct consequence of it Penny decides to speak out about Bojack.
Oh fuck, that actually sounds like a great season synopsis.

Bojack turned her down though. Judging from positioning in the boat scene, she was the aggressor there, too. Bojack might've jumped on that but it was Penny who pushed the scenario.

From her perspective, the fact that Bojack followed her all the way to Ohio university wearing a trenchcoat and fedora would look pretty stalkerish and creepy though. Nobody would believe Bojack's excuse of "I was really high and Sarah Lynn thought it would be a good idea to just check up on her".

It's the adult's job to 100% turn down a minor's advances. The responsibility is ALWAYS on the adult. There's no "aggressor".

And even if you claim that Bojack repeatedly rejected her advances, he was still behaving like an irresponsible child by trying to mimic a sitcom plot and go with her to the prom.
Remove the animal motif and you have a 50 year old man "dating" a teenager.

Especially if you got people hypothetically wondering about his relationship with sara lynn when she was a teenager or kid on the show.

But honestly bojack prolly sexually harassed a number of women in his day given drugs and how fucked up he was and his whole sex addiction.

It'd be interesting to see him and peanut butter in the news over some anonymous calls. Bojack trying to figure out who it could be. Peanut butter not giving as much a fuck but Diane trying hard to figure it out herself.

Why the fuck is Sup Forums not considered a more strict enforced containment bored? They’re as bad as MLP

Didn't he get in trouble in the latest season by basically telling one of the contestants on a show he was judging that he'd help her out if she slept with some guy? That could easily come back to bite him too.

This could lead his new show into being cancelled a la House of Cards.

That was the plan, but they slowly took over Sup Forums and Sup Forums and, kind of, became the mindset of Sup Forums.

SEDUCED some guy! It's a very important distinction!

Or more accurately years and years of neolibs like Obama and Merkle in power while western living standards decline and tweenagers obsess over social issues has made right wing views in vogue.

>neolibs like Obama
You don't know what neoliberalism means.

Read that in his voice.

>western living standards decline

You act like Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't celebrating Hollywood imploding, they get max replies on threads wondering whose going down next.

Do I even have to tell you to go back?

I don't think they will but it's a possibility, Diane won't get a 'win' even if it does happen.

Oh God that would kill me. But he never sexually assaulted her, going to her college to see her was while high as hell was much worse on him.

They should have all the women Bojack slept with accuse him of rape.

Things that piss of Sup Forums are, generally speaking, positive.

Just because you live in your little coastal city ivory tower doesn't mean the rest of us "rural suburban retards" aren't hurting.

Such as?

Gay rights. Womens rights. Positive representation of minorities. Calling out bigotry.

Reddit spacing?

All those are stupid things tho

t. minority

To this day I'm not entirely sure what that even is.

I think it's that double spacing of your lines.

Like this.

And so on.

I think Sup Forums is more annoyed when those issues are forced into various mediums without any semblance of grace or purpose. Or when activists for said subjects make a big hissyfit for those issues in western countries, but completely ignore/won't comment on the atrocities that occur in Asian and African countries.

generally, there is a line between a troll and dick. Sup Forums crossed that line years ago. It is a schadenfreude board now than an actual pol board. The world could blow up tomorrow and the board will be laughing that some people were crying about it.

That seems like a pretty arbitrary thing to associate with reddit. I mean, I sometimes do that when I feel like it'd make a long post easier to read.

Wait, is she alive?

This guy knows.

You don't need to do it for one sentence. Know that you can tell by post format and slang whether someone is a regular of the board, crossboarder or from another site entirely.

I think that subplot is wrapped up with what they can do with it.

Having Hank return just to be easily beaten misses the entire point of his episode. People dismissing the potential of his obvious guilt because they've become enamored with a likable persona that they've seen on TV.

>she was the aggressor there

You know, putting aside the specific thing that happened with Penny, it might be kinda interesting if somebody pointed out the amount of times sober and clean women have fucked BoJack while he was drunk and mentally unwell and open to being manipulated and taken advantage of. Of course no one would take it seriously, but if you generswapped BoJack, then BoJacqueline would have a good case for claiming to have been raped or sexually assaulted several times now. I’m not saying that BoJack has actually been raped or sexually assaulted, just it’s an interesting perspective.

>Being seduced by R63 Bojack
I'm not sure how much I want this...

Bullshit, Sup Forums is angry anytime someone disagrees with their memes. There was a john oliver segment discussing trump's question about ivanka and jared's role in the whitehouse. I thought it was terribly unfunny but informative, yet it was just a thread telling people not to listen to him because he was a cuck. I visit pol just to see what the right are talking about and then abc/cnn to see what the left are saying and make my own judgement. Information is so dynamic and concentrated that if someone believes something absurb, you can bet ur ass someone else does too in the internet. It leads to an extremely polarized view on everything, both the right and the left. Seriously, if you guys want to have an objective view on things, look to and read both, but take everything with a grain of salt.

Woops dunno why I replied to that other last post there. Disregard that.

>Sup Forums is one person

What about seducing rule 63 BoJack?

It was the majority on what I have seen.

You just need to merge /mlp/ and Sup Forums again like on april fools, /mlp/ stayed in containment and shut down Sup Forumss attempts to take the board

Global rule 3 has never been enforced that strictly. What you call "Sup Forums" is shit that's been prevalent across the site since day one

I doubt I'd be able to. Plus isn't that what sexual harassment is nowadays?

>But he never sexually assaulted her, going to her college to see her was while high as hell was much worse on him.
Would Penny see it that way though? She was clearly scared as fuck that a drugged out 50-something year-old man was apparently stalking her. We know Bojack's side of the story, but she doesn't, so what do you think her conclusions would be?

>youtube.com/watch?v=6mFBhyEqwx4

I think you're projecting a bit there, Sup Forums pretty much just hates them.
>t. Sup Forums

literally who gives a flying fuck about Sup Forums

this place apparently.

>he says this as half the country shitpost about kek and right wing death squads

Wait, are you taking things on Sup Forums seriously?

>half the country
It must be incredibly sad and confusing being this stupid.

B-B-ut I thought everybody who voted for Trump is Sup Forums as fuck

Would Charlotte try and go through with the whole "I will kill you if you go near my daughter again" threat?

I know she sounded pretty serious, but she was also really angry and by now has had like a couple of years to cool down. Also Penny is older now and closer to adulthood, while Charlotte said that back when Penny was a minor. I’m sure Charlotte would be really pissed and try to do something, but I’m not sure it’d be murder by now.

Why would we care about people like you?

I'm just hoping Hollyhock makes a couple appearances next season.

>Sup Forums pissed at a bunch of rich jews going to jail

No. Hank is Cosby.

If they wanted to do the modern scandals they would need to make it a producer like Turtletove. They also can't really make it one of the main characters or else they become mostly unusable, sacrificed to the fires.

massive waves of migrant crime and rape?
journalists and social media covering up female abuse stories in hollywood?
mass surveillance of the public?
child rape?

meant for

>mass surveillance of the public?
Now that Trump is president, conservatives have suddenly stopped caring about government surveillance and in fact think there should be more of it.

>Now that Trump is president, conservatives have suddenly stopped caring about government surveillance
maybe because they are too busy worrying that a liberal may beat them up in the street because lulz nazi? or maybe they will shoot up their church or a country music concert
how convenient people are scared when you openly target them for violence

I hope Todd gets accused of sexual harrassment or rape or some such so he finally gets the crucifixion he deserves

they could bring back the catfish director guy and make it him, not like he was going to be an important character going forward anyway

>Give Diane a win

Missed opportunity to say, "Give Diane a Nguyen"

They can't. The VA died, it's why after Season 2 he only showed up in the underwater episode.

they'd rather do a hit piece on Trump

>tumblr complaining about Sup Forums
>people in Sup Forums dont go to Sup Forums
>people in Sup Forums dont go to Sup Forums
>tumblr goes to tumblr, Sup Forums and Sup Forums to start shit anywhere she can
>then calls people on Sup Forums for going to Sup Forums
>even tho tumblr posters are the only people here going to Sup Forums
i should be more surprised about this

>No. Hank is Cosby.
Cosby is a pariah these days.

Hah.

Bojack himself clearly thinks he did something wrong given that rant he did in the rehab support group.

fpbp

>Give Diane a win
Wasn't she already kind of given a win in this plotline anyway? She was right all along about the accusations, and I imagine for someone like Diane that's what matters the most. She only "loses" after being pressured into dropping the story, which I imagine just emboldens her victim complexes.

>What you call "Sup Forums" is shit that's been prevalent across the site since day one

Basically this. And there's probably two other reasons why it seems like Sup Forums is out and about. One is that real-life issues, e.g., social ones, have become more prominent in most people lives. Especially the media they indulge in. More people are affected by it, so it carries over to the discussion on Sup Forums. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand why boards that are very media-oriented are particularly affected. Two is that Sup Forums will yell Sup Forums like alt-right yells cuck.

he could pull a spacey too and claim asexuality