Is there anyone who actually went from voting for Bernie to Trump or is it a meme? Seems weird to me

Is there anyone who actually went from voting for Bernie to Trump or is it a meme? Seems weird to me,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSRUmRYrRLY
youtube.com/watch?v=j7xkAT2hS58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a meme

I am

Seems kind of stupid to love bernie so much and then go against his ultimate goal

Bernie supporters that switched to Hillary are the very definition of cucks. Just read the shit that was going on in the DNC leaks.

It's a meme, only le epic Reddit Trump supporters try and push it as real.

Bernie's supporters were fucking stupid to begin with, voting for Hillary is all they deserve.

I agree, I understand they both seem honest and anti establishment, but it's a really big leap. I recall Trump saying that a lot of Bernie voters will turn to him though which is pretty curious.

I know a handful.

I switched, I'm definitely not the only one.

Voting for the woman who robbed him of the nomination would be like marrying your rapist.

Me. I voted for Bernie on June 6th in CA. Over the next few days they proceeded to rig the primary and steal the election for $hillary. Then on June 11, some terrorist Muslim piece of shit walked into a gay club and murdered 50 of my people. After that I was through. Keep the Muslims out. MAGA.

ahem.

bernie has been on about the big banks for years.

the republicans had three people this cycle who are political noobs, carly fiorina, dr ben carson, and president elect trump.

i'll vote for all four of that shit.

I wasn't playing to vote back then, but I was most sympathetic to Sanders early in the race. I've been a lock for Trump since the FBI press conference.

Bernie won trump the election 2bh

My brother.

Started as a Trump fan, then converted to a Berniefag. Shilled for Bernie by going to rallies, donating hundreds, and was a CT delegate for Bernie Sanders that was going to go to the DNC Convention before Bernie told his people to stand down. He knew the system was rigged against Hillary. Hates her even more than I do. Went back to Trump to burn the bitch, only half-heartedly believing in our God-Emperor. Then the wikileaks came out, and he realized Bernie sold out and was plant. He's an even bigger Trump supporter than I am now.

And he's gay.

Not a meme. I personally know about 3 bernouts

Have faith! I am pretty sure Hillary will be able to rig the election against Trump like she did Bernie.

Many young white men just wanted a candidate to represents their interests. Trump will be better for the interests of white men than Clinton.

I supported Bernie insofar as I didn't want Cunton to win the Dem primary.

However, Trump is #1.

lol You're so confused about your identity that you latch onto any political movement you can.

>no other sizes or images found
lol

*rigged against Bernie

Typo. My bad.

also what's your shoe size?
5 or 6 in infants?

There will be a few, if only to get back at Killary.

Not a meme. I jumped ship to trump after Bernie bent the knee to Hilary

I was a former Floridian Sanders voter in the primaries. I think that it's better to lose this battle since I firmly believe that if Clinton wins, the progressive movement Bernie started would immediately die off, since we would have a candidate who is owned by the big banks and gives out political favors and the like. I've seen Clinton's rigging in the primaries, and, as I tell every of my fellow Trump voters, be vigilant for election rigging and voter fraud. Do NOT let Clinton steal this presidency like she stole the nomination from Bernie.

>shaved legs

Post your tits.

>we're fighting the establishment, donate to me so we can fight the establishment and destroy hillary
>thanks for the donations (no refunds) you gullible little cucks, now go vote for the establishment

If that didn't serve as a wake up call, I don't know what would.

Believe it or not, even Bernie supporters don't want WW3. That's why we are voting for Trump.

Registered independent. Voted Sanders in the primary. Turned my ballot in for Trump last week.
Hillary is the most corrupt politician in my life time. I would of voted for Sanders, but I'll do what I can to keep Clinton out of the white house.

sexy lady

Who would go Bernie to Hillary?

Just because they both ran as democrats doesn't mean there's ANY shared ground between the two. Hell, Hillary stands 100% AGAINST everything Bernie stood for, it'd make more sense to vote Trump and be pro-small government/anti-globalist to stay more in tune with what Bernie preached than to EVER cast a vote for old cunt who is more pro-war, pro-big business than anyone else who was in the running, that that includes the republicans who all got bumped out along the way.

Bernbros would be best suited voting for ANYONE but Hillary - vote Trump, vote Stein, vote Johnson, but holy crap, voting Hillary would be a Bernbro's way of selling out 100%

Youth voters flip flop and then dont turn out

Its part of growing up man

I am. Fuck Hillary, I hope she dies disgraced in prison like the criminal scum she is. I dont care how bad a president Trump would be, the Democrats are going to have to work DAMN hard to make me ever vote for them again.

I wish I wasn't in Florida because I agree with everything you said about Hillary, but I disagree with Trump on nearly all accounts. If I wasn't in a swing state I may actually write in Bernie or vote third party, but a real decision is needed.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
OMG LMAO

A FUCKIGN AMERICAN

HAHAHHA
>60% wHITE

AHAHHA IS IT THE RACIAL ADMIXTURE THAT MAKES AMERICANS SO RETARDED?

HOW DO YOU GO FROM A COMMUNIST KEKOLD TO HITLER?

WOW YOUR MIND MUST BE IN ALL DIRECTIONS HAHAHAH FUCKING AUTISM IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF WOOOOO HIGH AUTISM! SAD!

No kidding. Hillary is dead set on a no fly zone over Syria. (for those that don't know what that means it would involve disabling Russian air defenses and shooting down Russian jets. She will continue this 'regime change' insanity in the middle east.

I have a few friends who did, but they obviously weren't hardcore /berniebros/

Clinton is completely unlikeable

I love it when ctr gets buttblasted.

Registered independent in Commiefornia here. I supported Bernie Sanders up until he started changing his tune. "Let's start a political revolution by voting in the establishment politician!" After the blatant shilling by the MSM and the DNC leaks I'm never voting blue ever again.

Fuck (((Bernie))). Fuck the Jews. Let's MAGA!

I almost could because I agree with his stance on immigration but I have too much money in the stock market and I can't let Trump sabotage what I got going on.

Me

I was. I liked Bernie because he was anti-establishment. But he just sold out and I researched some of the issues and realized that he was completely wrong. Then I came to Sup Forums

Republicans have already rigged it hard against Hillary.

Bernfags are more likely to just stay home probably

i did. I just want our president to be a white man. Having been raised by a single mother, all I've wanted in my life was a white male figure, that's why I feel the president should at least be a white man to fill the void.

I don't want to see our country being raised by a woman after seeing what happened to me and my brothers/sisters.

My gf wrote in Bernie even though my state doesn't allow write-in. I know it's anecdotal but I'm sure many Bernouts share her stance.

Trump will be a lame duck; no one on either side of aisle wants him. Hillary will be able to do damage.

Vote third party and get them the 5% they need nationally to be on the ballot in all 50, next cycle.

If you're anti free trade it kind of makes sense

>tfw one of the bernie propaganda guys was 100% a Sup Forumsack

Compare:
>(1)
youtube.com/watch?v=XSRUmRYrRLY
>(2)
youtube.com/watch?v=j7xkAT2hS58

nice babyfeet faggot

they are certainly not going to hitlery rallies.

>bernie voter
>too much money in the stock market

wat

Hillary really split liberals into two. There are a lot of progressive liberals that just wont vote for her.

I did. I'll be dipped in shit before I vote for that corrupt hag

I did. Anti establishment is key

Nope, it's not a meme. I was a hardcore Bernie supporter (I still am, he was the best candidate in the race besides Rand Paul), and I recognize Trump is much better than Hillary. I've been up and down on him throughout the past year, but he's just good enough to get my first vote.

Before I get the expected, "lol you know nothing about politics, how could you support rand paul, bernie sanders, and donald trump?"...look, I don't have the luxury to be ideologically pure anymore. When you have evil choices like Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton, you root for the anti-establishment candidates even if you don't agree on everything.

I voted for Bernie in the primaries. I am voting for Trump in the general. Both were for better trade deals. Hillary is Satan and must not be allowed back in the white House.

I would like to add I feel betrayed by Bernie. I really believed he was a man of his word. He endorsed Hillary. Hillary is the biggest corporate whore in the world and I thought Bernie was against crooked big business. In addition all the donation money, which was suppose to be a monument to the little guys banding together against the establishment, ended up going towards the establishment. That pisses me off more than anything. So fuck Bernie. As the great Trump supporter Michael Moore said, let my vote for Trump be the biggest FUCK YOU recorded in history.

BUILD WALL. MAGA

Isn't it sad that Bernie write ins will probably get more votes than Gary Johnson and Jill Stein combined?

Revenge is a helluva motivator. I know I'd want it if I were in their shoes.

I got paid by the Bernie campaign for several months, however, my goal inside was to just cause division between Bernie and Clinton supporters. I really supported Trump, spent time trying slowly red-pill on Trump, and just cause tension with Clinton supporters. What can I say, I was a delegate for Ron Paul, and I'm still better all the establishment. As such I also worked for Obama in attempt to create division.

I can personally attest that I know two people who did

Probably not here but a ton have switched.

Me, why would I vote for the corrupt person that rigged the primaries? Trump is way better than Hillary.

i voted for bernie in the primaries then johnson in the presidential. only because texas is a red state already. if i was in a flip flop state i would have voted trump.

I would have voted for Bernie.
But now I'm with the Emperor.

>still bitter at the establishment.

>Democrats have already rigged it hard for Hillary.
Fixed that for you.

I hear that. I don't agree with everything Trump says, but I agree with enough.

Also, I'd like to add that any true liberal would never vote for a neo-con corporatist warhawk like Hillary Clinton over someone like Jill Stein.

Yeah, yeah, "true scotsman fallacy", but still.

>still bitter at the establishment

If the Clinton Foundation received any money from the U.S. government, they defrauded the American people by misusing tax-payer money with their funding of Chelsea Clinton's wedding, among other things. Simple. Has anyone discussed this?

It's really not a meme, but a lot of them are in states that will go red regardless of whether or not they vote.

There's some potential in the midwest. We'll see about the exit polls.

le meme man

I don't support Trump, but I still want him to win, simply because the DNC deserves to be punished for choosing Shillary.

I disagree with many of the things Trump says / does, but part of me wants him to win it all simply because he will make so many of these liberal "cucks" seethe with anger. There are so many pansy fuck-faces, willing to support Shillary just because they fear Trump, it's so pathetic how easy people let go of their principles.

I know it's a long-shot that he will win, I highly doubt it will happen, but on the off-chance that it does, I will be very gleefully watching the faggots on CNN, MSNBC, and other "liberal" shills on the internet cry and REEEEEEE over the results. For that reason alone, I want it to happen.

That said, honestly watching the alt-right and Sup Forums throw a hissy fit over Trump losing will be entertaining as well, but no where near as entertaining as this entire media establishment going apeshit.

Also, fuck all these worthless celebrities / youtubers endorsing Shillary, seeing them BTFO will also be very gratifying.

I can't wait to see the videos and comments like "WHAT HAVE U DONE AMERICA, I'M DONE WITH THIS COUNTRY, HOW DARE U BIGOTS," and whatnot that are sure to come out if he miraculously wins.

I'm an afterberner, and I'm voting for Trump. The TPP and our borders are two of the most important issues this country is facing, and he's on the right side of them. It's enough. Plus I've grown fond of the guy - I feel that he actually cares about our country.

Hillary, not even once. /shudder

yeah weird to not want to vto establishment

yep

sure

jew much?

The Missouri primary got fucked up by St. Louis. Everyone else was for Bernie... this state might've actually flipped if he had the nomination.

No.

Minnesota here, I'm an /afterberner/.

Fuck the Clintons. And fuck the democrats for abandoning middle-class, working-class people for their smarmy celebrities and globalist rats.

I voted Bernie in the primary and Trump in the general. In spite of being a bolshevik dickhole, I felt like Bernie was at least honest about who he was and was unlikely to get our soldiers killed in a useless war. Once he was out, there was only one way to go. Trump or bust.

#BernOut here. I was going to vote third party until Hillary went after Assange and I jumped down the rabbit hole.

Voted for Trump because Im sure as hell not fighting a war with Russia. And I hope the CF pedo trade stuff is true too because I already know the pedo trade itself is real, it would just mean we found a big one to take down

I know 5 people who were crazy bernie supporters who are now supporting trump.

To them, it's about fighting the corrupt system, and Trump is closer to that then the woman who stole the nomination from their candidate.

Yes there are a decent amount, enough to make an impact

Fellow Bernouts, how sad is this picture? Still have it saved.

This.
Even if she wasn't backed by all the banks they hate...this has gotta cut deep haha

I am.

Same message, different ways of accomplishing it.

The system needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.

I dont care anymore how it gets done.

Go home shill. You have no power here.

They just won't vote. Berniebots don't trust the government. Clinton will expand the government.

Donald Trump "loves the poorly educated."
He's more than glad to take the votes of people who were once Bernie supporters just because they want to stir the pot rather than actually, you know, have an agenda and fix things.

If your main reason for supporting Bernie was to be anti-establishment then it is not that hard to understand.

Its another Sup Forums virgins latch onto this former bernie supporter's feet

Yeah, Bernouts weren't somehow more moderate or less rabid than unironic Hillary shills. In fact they were some of the most mouth-foaming leftist twat filth out there.

I did.

OP, I did. hillary is the worst person i could imagine being president. and i'm glad that I will cast my vote for Donald in Kentucky tomorrow. MAGA

>go against his ultimate goal

global communism and total extermination of white people?

I know a few. They voted Trump because they want the DNC to fall apart so it can reform farther to the left. Clinton losing is necessary for that.

I agree with you that the rigging of the primary was bullshit. 100%

but FYI - the man from the FL nightclub shootings was a gay man who frequently attended the club. And he wasnt actually affiliated with ISIS at all - just said so for the attention

His ultimate goal is anti Oligarchy. Hillary is the one that doesnt make sense.

And dont forget #DrainTheSwamp