/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Mace Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E9: "Rebel Assault" (Mon 13)
Doctor Aphra #14 (Wed 15)
Darth Vader #8 (Wed 15)
Star Wars Battlefront 2: Electric Boogaloo (Fri 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Kindred & Crawler Commanders
youtube.com/watch?v=wi8UaZ_pX30

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmx94cUVEY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Terror_Trooper
youtube.com/watch?v=qrPPj3e2M-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she rejoin the empire again

When will these guys become canon?

Legitimately the most intimidating and almost unstoppable killing machines.

master race

Master race.

THIS is the real Star Wars.

Master race.

Hera and Kanan

No she dont

master race...WTF

>tfw you spend the whole hiatus between season 3 and season 4 looking forward to seeing Hera get her promotion only to find that it occurred off screen.

Meesa masta race.

Filoni said in his post-Rebels panel interview at Celebration that her promotion wouldn't be given any big fanfare in the show.

The Supreme Master Of Everything.

LMAO one of the worst ep i watch this season

The subreddit is burning

>operation cinder being showcased to normies through bf2
>everyone thinks it's just Palpatine being a dick head
>Snoke revealed to have a chalice full of lightning in his room

>Palpatine harassed the force energy of planets to create a flesh golem powered by his storms

also Rian or Serkis called him a "force of nature"

he's a fucked up force baby like Anakin

yes she did

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A SITH?

Snoke was supposedly alive long enough to see the Empire be formed. He could have been a "brother" to Anakin, born at the same general time thanks to the force, but his life went way different.

What?

>wouldn't be given any big fanfare in the show.
That doesn't automatically equal completely unseen.

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM?

They speak Basic in What?

>Snoke was also the real chosen one

Wh-what?!

WHAT AIN'T NO PLANET I EVER HEARD OF

DO THEY SPEAK BASIC ON WHAT?

That's the undercover mission senpai

What?

Hopefully the next trilogy uses THIS type of creativity.

oh my young senpai, that's what (they) what you to think

>young senpai

What did he mean by this?
Is Kanan going to die next episode?

meth wolves > loth wolves

young minded senpai

whats the point of this upgrade? thats a probe, not an astromech. its literally fucking useless in flight

terror units were a mistake

>Iden and her squadmate have been on Lothal at some point
Iden in Rebels pls

>implying everyone hasnt already seen the ending

the force unleashed 2 all a mistake

Considering that Rian Johnson was signed on to three more Star Wars films before his even came out, that must mean TLJ is really good, right? Considering Lucasfilm seems so confident in it.

She doesn't join the Rebellion
She joins the nu-resistance

this go's inst my collection

They modified it when they changed the paint job.

It at least means that Lucasfilm is happy with it. Take that however you will.

>unf unf
There's gonna be another CGI series, right? After Rebels? They're gonna go into new Trilogy territory, but it's gonna be something? I waited so long through Rebels for a decent space battle, and we're finally getting a taste of it. Whatever the next cartoon is, it better be fulla space battles.

THIS is how it's done the correct way.

>Rian Johnson was signed on to three more Star Wars films
I thought he was only signed on to one

My guess is that he came up with a bunch of lore for TLJ about the first Jedi Order and there's enough there that I can be made into a trilogy taking place thousands of years before anything we've seen so far

I thought the terror troopers were from Galaxies and these melee clones were from rots

He's writing and directing the first, but it sounds like he's in charge of that entire trilogy even if he doesn't write/direct them himself. Kind of like George with the OT. It's like poetry or something.

If the next cartoon (not happening until 2019) is during the ST, it will be during the first 30 years of it (aka not any time after the start of TFA) where literally nothing happens after Jakku. There wouldn't be any space battles.

I gotta agree with here, the battle in looks so slow and boring, no feeling of tension is in the air.
Rebels needs to step up their game or the shows gonna get canceled
oh wait...

no, the terror troopers are from the force unleashed 2

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Terror_Trooper

>>b-but it's supposed to look that way because we based the show on the mcquarrie concept drawings and ANH
>>it looks like shit on purpose!

McQuarrie shitty art has no impact on making the ships look like they are flying at a snail pace.

I mean yes, the ship movements are based on how starfighters looked flying around in ANH, since they were fragile models gliding down fishing line rigs in front of a blue screen

I don't deny that it still looks like shit

> no X-wing origin story

Filony has failed us

thats the point
Rebel defenders know their show is shit and rely on that point to make it seem like their show is above criticism

The Umbara arc really is one of my favorites in the whole saga. Cool designs, great plot, and great clones

youtube.com/watch?v=qrPPj3e2M-M
>the krennic choke pun
Man, it works great with Anakins voice

>Thrawn willing to open fire on Vult Skerris without hesitation. Either book Thrawn and show Thrawn are different people or Governor Pryce is a bad influence to him.

This makes me uncomfortable

>Failing at greentext

>Governor Pryce is a bad influence to him.

is....is she on top

Might want to slow that battle down little fella
Don't want to get motion sickness

First cover for the new Thrawn comic.

It would have been better if Anakin fought Obi-wan with a Red Lightsaber in RotS
It would have been easier to tell who is who when they're flying around on cables and climbing shit

>new Thrawn comic
Since fucking when

Filoni has said he wants to get back to the large scale battles TCW had with the new show, so it's probably one of 3 things

1. GCW-era show that runs concurrent with the OT
2. Old Republic-era show about one of the many wars/conflicts that happened back then
3. TCW revival

cheap imperial manufacturing

Those are two completely different types of battles though. One is the high-action PT style, the other is the slower, ANH-style

>Rebels needs to step up their game or the shows gonna get canceled
>oh wait...
Not sure what you mean, Rebels hasn't been cancelled. It's just coming to the conclusion of its story.

subcanon so a woman going to show up a be better than him

I like it

Is that stormtropper havn a laf

Filoni can say he wants to do anything in the world. All that matters is what Lucasfilm or Disney tells and pays him to do.

Announced a while back. It's just a comic adaptation of the Thrawn book

keep telling yourself that
whatever helps you sleep with your Sabine bodypillow

>GCW-era show that runs concurrent with the OT
A good twist on this would be an "Edge of the Empire" style show, where we see what the underworld was like when the Hutts ruled too much and Han was no longer smuggling for anyone but the Rebellion. Room for Dash Rendar to shine.

>Rebels hasn't been cancelled
Yeah sure.
When they started Rebels, Filoni said "I want four seasons and only four seasons. The number of seasons shall be four."

It's just PR speak like "We've chosen to go separate directions" or "He left to pursue other ambitions"

Not an argument.

Evertime. It Never fails,
Just mention that Rebels is obviously getting the ax to focus on a more profitable show the """""""""fans""""""""" rush to defend their show

>Only 77.6k downvotes
how old is this screen cap?

>Yeah sure.
Yep. Show me the cancellation announcement or news articles. I'll wait.

>When they started Rebels, Filoni said "I want four seasons and only four seasons. The number of seasons shall be four."
No, he and others never gave a finite number. FPJr said that he thought the show could go for 5-7 seasons but that was never "This is final" that was just his opinion.

>It's just PR speak like "We've chosen to go separate directions" or "He left to pursue other ambitions"
Why would they use PR speak now when they didn't when TCW was cancelled or when Uprising was shut down?

If it was "obviously getting the ax" then show me the cancellation announcement.

I want plebbit to leave.

quite old. Here's one I just took,

They'll be right behind you

> that much gold
why

either EA self-gilding in an attempt to stop the flow of downvotes, or ironic redditors gilding their comment.

or both

What do you think?

>>Rebels needs to step up their game or the shows gonna get cancelled

I agree rebels needs a rape scene and a torture scene we need BLOOD

What proof do you need? TCW didn't hit it's true height until it's 5th season and had enough material on the board to go for 3 more seasons.
Rebels has barely had a chance to stretch it's legs, if they had faith in it they would let it go and until it hit gold. And it's being canceled with another Feloni cartoon on the way, if the show was truly successful then why end it so soon? What show other than breaking bad has had the self conciseness to end it and skip the money flow.
Rebels never hit as high as TCW or Genny Wars hit, so they want to move on to the next big hit.

Herafags BTFO. Big tits rule, flatties drool.