Where is future user?

I've been waiting for months for this moment. The moment where we find out whether future user was correct when he claimed Maine will go completely red and Obama will complain about Arizona. Photo was future user's photo from the election. Let's see if we have a time traveler among us.

I remember this too

>MI, PA CO blue
that's a losing map though

In a little over 24 hours... the fate of western civilization will be decided.

user from the future claimed Nevada went red. That gave trump 273. I just remember the story and thought it was interesting

>Let's see if we have a time traveler among us.
As if I needed any more proof that Sup Forums are fucking idiots and children.

You fuckin burger

WE NEED TO SUMMON HIM FROM THE FUTURE

nevada is red in the polls

We're gonna build a wall! Then we're going to ban Muslims.
Also, no one has more respect for women than me. These things are all true, also you are very very smart.

It's fake you idiot

all civilization.

>nevada is red in the polls
But it's grey in the map from the future you DUNCE

Are there anymore pictures of this?

>Trumpets so desperate they are clinging on hope from "time travelers"

What a time to be alive.

Obviously the supposed picture is from when the western states haven't been called yet, dunce.

Neck beards are going to grab all the bitches by the pussy now...yeeeeeehaaa!

>Future user

is that Timebro or someone else?

because if it's Timebro, you should know he completely shit the bed with his story

Don't worry lads, I got the full screenshot here. The only thing that bothers me is that whenever someone is logged into Twitter, it shows the amount of retweets and likes on the recycle/heart button as well.

>Obviously the supposed picture is from when the western states haven't been called yet, dunce.
That's why CNN wouldn't call the election for DJT. Based on the progress of the map, HRC is winning you DOUBLE DUNCE

>10:12PM

Fake, it's too late.

This time traveler blew Trump's changes by posting this picture. Mark my words. Our companies need to tighten the rules when it comes to time travelling. They never listen.

>Based on the progress of the map, HRC is winning
Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana go red. Trump wins with exactly 270.

"Clinton made a bad comment in early November affecting her chances of winning NH"

THE TIMELINE HAS ALREADY CHANGED!!!

Stop falling for this LARPing bullshit.

Just gunna leave this here....

Notice how Michigan just went +2 on the polls?
Notice how every ones like "MICHIGAN WILL GO RED???"

>Read the fuckin pic related from TimeTraveller bro.

screenshotting this for posterity, see you tomorrow!

To be fair, the security aspect of cyber IS very very tough

We live in the timeline where Trump survived both assassination attempts.

Literally none of this happened

shit, you are right

we have to go back and get IBM Selectric, it holds the key to insuring trump presidency, and saving the west.

It explains a lot about Sup Forums's voting tendencies that someone would be retarded enough to make this thread