Love Thread

On this thread you only talk about things that you love, no negativity!

I love Secret of Kells and Song of the Ocean!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZdv_f9f5Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=fkUeH7DUdM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's good that you started this thread, but you've forgotten.

This is Sup Forums

There's gonna be another fag spewing hateboner shit here soon. Get ready.

OP just wants to fuck loli mythical creatures.

I'll bite, I legitimately love The Loud House.
People go on about Leni, but Lana is easily one of the better siblings from the show.

I love Tangled and Rapunzel.

comfiest movie ever. love it.

I love robot men.

i love funny monkey

I considered posting another image, but I realized that no matter what I posted, people wuld say that I just wanted to fuck that thing.

By the way, WolfWalkers looks great too.

Boom deyada boom deyada

How have I not heard of this but can't stop hearing about The Fucking Breadwinner?

If you told me a year ago that I'd fall in love with a children's show featuring flower children who fight off a formless evil known as "The Big Bad" by using their emotions to grow a bunch of different colored trees, I'd have thought you were insane.

And yet here I am, waiting in pain and agony for Hanazuki's second season.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZdv_f9f5Jo
extremely excited

> me in 2011 with the pony show

I liked the Secret of Kells very much and I still want to see Song of the Ocean

And everytime when it's christmas I watch The Snowman on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=fkUeH7DUdM4

I think that Breadwinner will be out early? Also, it is a famous book and has Angellina Jollie. I hope that these last 2 ponts are enough to make it a sucess to give more attention to the studio.

I love comics and cartoons! I love discussing them and the creation process with others! I love making my own art and sharing people! I love art! I love it!

This, but unironically

I find the Soviet-era Russian animation very pleasing and hope to see more get translated over the years.

Tacking Angelina Jolie's name on it has brought out the opposite reaction in me. I'm avoiding it like the plague.

I wish I had the time and emotional energy. Now when I show my art to people they laugh at me and tell me everything that's wrong with it. I don't show my art to people anymore. No one goes looking for it.

I WAN DAT MEAFBAW

Honestly, draw lewd things for drawthreads. Boners make people draw better ALWAYS, and its easy to get a following.

It works and plenty of profissionals started that way.

Even though it has tons of flaws and the pacing and quality control is a mess, I can't help but love Steven Universe. A lot shows do the surrogate family thing, but something about the way it comes across in this show feels more authentic to me than a lot of other things.

I love 2 Stupid Dogs

its a very interesting show that doesn't get mentioned much

sort of felt like its between two eras of cartoons

i love leni
10/10 would be brother to

This makes me happy

I love the Crow and Hellboy comics/movies

>Song of the Ocean
It's Song of the Sea you fucking nigger!

How could you be so mean

I love erotic comics. Just got Dave McKeans Celluloid and it's amazing

I wasn't being ironic!

If you're showing your art on here then people are just naturally dicks, so unless it's honest critique don't let it get to you.

You should check out Ruby Gloom also. There's no sense of impending doom or conflict but you might like it as well.

Whenever I hear someone say "negativity" I want to punch them in the face. Fucking new age hippie scum.

I LOVE FEETSIES!!!!!!

Lmao

Lets see if a thread can survive out of people saying things that they enjoy, instead of endless autistic bitching about things.

God I want this, but they have even started full production they’re just gettkng a budget but apparently they’ve finished some of it already

the secret of Kells was pretty good.

Kells was damn good.

Batman TAS is still amazing.

What is The Crow about?

The Goth subculture.

God I loved this movie so much.

Does the 70 refer to her IQ?

post your art, nigga.

bump

I love Peppermint Patty, not as a waifu or a daughteru, but as a character. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me mad and she makes me cry time and time again. I honestly think Patty is one of the most wonderful characters ever created.

I loved The Legend of Korra, except 2nd season.
I thought it was dumb to remove her connection with previous Avatars and that she let spirit portals opened.
Dispire that I loved it.

I love Ms.Marvel, Moon Girl and Gwenpool comics, but only theirs solo runs.

>he's complaining about the situation instead of fucking the shit out of the harem of mindless duplicates of his crush

This is bullshit.

Bruno is a good boy! He will never do it to his friend.

I love everything Don Bluth does. An American Tail and Rock a Doodle are 2 of my favorite movies.

A thread about love and positivity might not be the best place for this but Song of the Sea was the last movie I watched with my mom before she died. I thought it was beautiful and she liked it too. I'll always have that nice afternoon to associate with this movie.

I love Mulan, Pocahontas, Anastasia and Merida

I love Wander!

I love loli

Last time I loved anything I got hurt

Last time someone loved me they got hurt.

The anonymity here allows for more negativity, don't let it get to you. I've been posting my art here for years, and it's still kind of shit, but it was way worse when I started posting, but there were still people who appreciated it. Draw for yourself more than anything, don't compare yourself to other artists, and it'll make you feel good.

Ok, now I'm 100% sure that's it just a fetish comics

Do you also like shota?

I love Hanazuki's character and I love the fantasy space genre in general, especially because it's near non existant.

>On this thread you only talk about things that you love, no negativity!
What if I love negativity?

Then you're like everyone else on this website.

I love all of these things very much, especially Song of the Sea and Ernest and Celestine. Both easy top 5 animated films for me.

This movie makes me feel genuinely good

Still remember the first time he showed up and how Sup Forums reacted.

I LOVE LASTMAN SO FUCKING MUCH JESUS CHRIST I HOPE IT GETS THE ENDING IT DESERVES FUCK

I love these four movies. (Yes, even Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and I love Treasure Planet the most).
Treasure Planet is my most favorite Disney animated film of all time alongside The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Same.
But personally, my top 5 favorite Don Bluth movies would be:
>1. The Secret of NIMH
>2. An American Tail
>3. Anastasia
>4. Titan A.E.
>5. All Dogs Go to Heaven