I heard Trump is going to charge 35% tax on American cars manufactured in mexico...

I heard Trump is going to charge 35% tax on American cars manufactured in mexico. What about American cars manufactured in Canada? If he implements it and they pull out we'll go broke. What am I going to feed my eventual kids with? Why would Trump do this to us?

pic is Canadian exports

Your daughter will be well fed on Muslim jizz at least.

>Seats in bottom right

????

like chairs?

>go broke

Stop duty free shopping in my country. Codependency is pathetic.

fuck off leaf

good

Canadian cars weren't gonna be taxed under Drump because he's only racist against Latinx, not whites. But luckily none of that matters anyways, not after tomorrow. Vivan los Estados Unidos!

Well if he charges such taxes, and NAFTA is repealed, Ontario will be able to put tariffs on the cars it exports to offset the tax

Would never drive a car built in Mexico so does not matter

Who the fuck do you think BUYS the most fucking vehicles?

fuck you leaf, blame your gay PM

No one has a problem with NAFTA on Canada. I'd say chill out leaf, but I know you're posting from an igloo.

Why do you deserve to live in a comfy home while people in Detroit have no water because you took their jobs over the border?

I've got Trump's ear I'll plead with him to triple tariffs on you fucking subhuman leafs.

It's all just bullshit candidates say to get elected. He isnt gonna do shit. All his shit is made in China ffs

Fuck trudeau and fuck leaf people

Canada is basically a US state at this point.

Sorry Brampton, Oshawa, and Oakville ;)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED SYRUP NIGGERS

>tariffs on exports
>checks flag

Yep...

Why should we care about a citizen in another country when that job could feed and house a citizen here?

The prosperity of your nation is completely dependent on another nation? Don't you see anything wrong with that?

Then in 10 years you have no manufacturing. It's a short term fix to get around the main problem which is that your economy isnt conducive to job creation and you make a lot because of your weaker currency and proximity to a real country

If he wins it still won't happen. It would be more realistic that the current taxes may be raised to the point where american manufacturers can be more competitive but I doubt congress will let him do much anything.

I still would rather have a president that can't do anything than have Hillary actually do something she wants to do.

"Eventual kids"
Top KEK
No need to worry leaf

>Rape

>What about American cars manufactured in Canada
Yeah

We have been manufacturing American automobiles for a century and it will be easy to keep that job... A reciprocal 35% tariff.

They'll have to keep a foot in the door here... If Mexico does the same, they'll have to keep their factories open and they'll build new ones in the United States.

It's going to be win-win, like it used to be.

Checked and rekt

you are the disgusting trashy neighbor filling up your house with Chinese and Muslims right next door to us

honestly I wish we could murder all of you

Bring your wife and leaflets down here, my dude.
>Don't fuck off, we're not full

Flint

Kek is here lads

I live in Michigan (work in automotive) and can speak to why so many (but declining) vehicles are made in Canada and shipped to the US.

#1. The Canadian dollar is historically a good buy.

#2 Healthcare is covered by the government and not the employee like the U.S.

#3 The provinces used to offer heavy incentive packages like tax deals to lure the automakers in or to keep them from leaving.

#4 Canadian made cars typically score higher quality rankings.

All of these thing combine to make the cost slightly cheaper in the long run to manufacture in Canada.

Shutup faggot and focus on choosing a president that doesn't fuck us all over :^)

Dumb stripesposter