Will this be the outcome tomorrow?

will this be the outcome tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/heres-polls-wrong-trump-will-win-landslide-polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nevada and Wisconsin are going red.

There is a decent chance for Illinois to as well.

I'm hoping he flips PA or MI and holds FL. I think he will hold FL but if he flips PA or MI he wins

I think ME 2nd district will def flip but I don't think NH will, I don't know. I'm just going off what Styx said on that one tho

Sweet Dreams are Made of these

Colorodo goes red before MI

>Trump winning

Hahahaha

Yes, except for the part where Trump has more votes then Clinton.

But other then that, there will be many maps with colours on them, just as you have predicted.

What do you think about PA?

No but this will

Nice try hue

I honestly think this is the worst case scenario. How do you figure FL and NC will go blue? Early voting is neck and neck. Trump leads independents and more Republicans vote on election day than early.

Meme magic can't beat real witchcraft.

Seems quite likely, but I'd even take one or two more blue states and flip them red, like CO and PA. Then, you'd probably be spot-on.

Meme magic is greater than any craft of witches

This is my honest prediction

Btw any talk about the Falklands over Brexit?

Very cute, but you know nothing about anything.

Witchcraft is just pagan feminism.

>HURR DURR drop muh period blood into this hole I dug for mother Gaia

Fuck off, monkey.

Tell what's wrong with it, you fucking shill
Polls have shown Trump winning in PA and MI, republicans are ahead in early voting in CO

add one more

Shes ahead .3 in NH but i think Trumps going to take it. It looks like Nevada is going to Trump too. I dont think hes taking Michigan though.

NH but not NV

>It looks like Nevada is going to Trump too.
You think? I've been hearing a lot about early voting going to dems and that polls often underestimate Dem turnout in Nevada. What do you think about that?

PA is toss up right now. Clinton has the lead but its been narrowing. I think PA is going blue but i would be surprised if Trump took it.

Can i get info on Repubs voting on election day more than dems do? I dont doubt it but i just havent found anything on that.

I used to live in PA, it seemed like it was not hard Dem except for that massive population concentration in Philly. You'd think all the nigs would vote Democrat.

Come on Massachusetts go red for the first time in 30 years...please!

Not he but this year especially the dems have been pushing early voting SO much harder.

This is the most likely based on what we've been told....

Here's my two cents

What are the odds of any voting reform happening in the next 100 years?

This two party bullshit isn't sustainable or good in the long run since half of the nation always ends up getting shafted.

>What are the odds of any voting reform happening in the next 100 years?
If Clinton wins 0%, if Trump wins I'm hoping the Dems will crack.

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/heres-polls-wrong-trump-will-win-landslide-polls/

Really makes me ponder

If Trump gets in he might do something, since he's ex-third party. Don't hold your breath, though.

Lots of delusional, wishful thinking twats here.

But, that's Sup Forums

nope

I'm so confident this is the out-come I made a $5,000 bet with my friend

Maybe NC flips red, but this will basically be the story tomorrow. Come at me.

Anything in the constitution won't change. However, the number of representatives is pegged to 435 by a regular law that could easily be changed.

I personally find it a ridiculously low number, especially compared to the UK, which has 650 seats in its lower house with one fifth the population.

Zero chance Trump gets more than one EV from Maine.

Most people have already voted in Nevada and registered dems have a big lead.

Your friend will be very happy tomorrow.

Of Ill goes red id be so happy. Casting my vote for Trump tomorrow!

>Nevada and Wisconsin are going red.
>There is a decent chance for Illinois to as well.

I travelled the world on the seventies

100% this. Only accurate map in this thread so far.

>texas
>red

I voted for the first Bush. I've been following politics for over 30 years. I have a masters in economics and political science. I'm not dumb enough to believe Trump will win this election.

anyone got the picture with the header 3 paths to MAGA? It's 3 different ways trump could get a majority.

>florida
>blue

i can smell the sweat that rolls down your brow

and the seven seas you idiot

lol no

nj is going red, i keep telling you morans

Harsh, it really is a doggy dog world.

I know right? People like you are a diamond dozen.

NC is going blue. Their govoner has fucked them over hard and theres a pretty big campaign to oust him. Also NC did pretty well in the 90's under Bill, so there is a decent amount of reds that will switch sides

NJ going red, PA going red, FL red, MI going red, NV may be purple, CO going red (not sure though), NH going red, IL might be red. There are a lot of states in play. Trump only needs PA and MI and his turn outs have been ridiculous

CIVIL
I
V
I
L

WAR
A
R

>minnesota
>blue

what fucking planet are you on, buzz lightyear ? comeback down to earth for awhile

Muh prediction

Who am I to disagree?

>VA CO and NV blue.
NOPE

Though our 650 is way too high for our size.
I didn't realise almost all your states have a 'winner-takes-all' system, the Maine/Nebraska system looks more representative.

lol wtf? illinois? where the fuck did you hear it was going red? He has a MUCH better chance of getting Pennsylvania red than illinois

>Arizona
>Blue

Wisconsin is going red this year. I go through Madison everyday and I see maybe 4 or 5 Clinton signs. Madison is libtard central and they aren't even enthusiastic about Clinton, they most likely won't turn out to vote or will go Jill Stein. We are in the clear.

>Illinois
No fucking way, but I'm still going out to vote tomorrow even if it's just to cancel out some Chicago dindu's vote.

We did get Rauner after all, I guess never say never.

just no

Dude, Trump can't even get Texas.

If he gets Ohio and Florida, he only has to flip one rust belt state to win. Michigan is possible, and its the one everyone is freaking out about. But he's just as likely to get PA. And nobody says this, but I think he could get Illinois too.

Illinois turns red November 8, 2016.

You have to go back

MI, FL, and NC are all leaning Democrat in most polls now, so you're living in a delusional fantasy land. Nice that you acknowledged the early polling impact in NV.

Florida is prime grounds for election fraud

> alaska
>red

I think Nevadans like the 2nd amendment