WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVIL DOER?

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVIL DOER?
wander over yonder thread

HATER
*guitar solo*

What was the best part of the show and why was it Hater?

he got his shit together in the end
shame we wont see his origin story

ALRIGHT!

Skullship is best ship.

He's the funniest part of the show by far and is generally the most enjoyable part to watch.

So what are the chances they Young Justice this shit and give us a third season?

He's so cute.

No chance.

It's only been a year, there's a moderate chance

don't play with my heart like this.

You should give up all hope.

i disagree entirely. But if you dislike Hater, which character do you like the most from the show?

He said Hater was the best part tho

Is that even a question

Whoops, i'm an illiterate faggot. Never mind me.

I'll never forgive her for killing off Beep Boop.

>I'll never forgive her for killing off Bitch Boop
FTFY

i don't really have any hope cause the chances are pretty small
but it has happened before so it's not completely impossible

If we're ignoring Hater the best character is Wander.

In my opinion, this is my favourite animated cartoon of all time. Have more Dominator, cause there is never enough Dominator

There never will be.

The series started strong but lost its luster in Season 2 and never got better. Wander got more obnoxious, Hater needed another episode or two to make his last-minute competence more believable, Dominator wasn't really a good villain since (among other things) she either got saved by the plot fairy whenever her enemies got the upper hand or scooted by on Wander/Hater screwing things up.

So how long until this thread turns into fat Dominator?

Well, we know he's an undead chimp.

Best Girl

>Hater needed another episode or two to make his last-minute comeuppance believable

He's shown himself in like the second episode to be a planet buster when he's not fucking around.

>Dominator wasn't really a good villain

She broke Hater's heart and killed Beep Boop, she was pretty good at being a complete dickhead.

Never, hopefully.

Really? If anything I thought it got better once season 2 started.

season 2 was my favourite season, i liked it having a plot line

FUCK

Couldn't agree more

I mean, Hater was always established as being powerful. Whenever shit gets really really bad he almost always starts kicking the ass of other villains, and Sourdough, who is like one of the more powerful ones even as a sandwich called him "a powerful electric skeleton man".

Combine that with saying since the show began that Hater did evil shit because he wanted to be cool so people would like him/think he was cool, of course he'd go super saiyan when he had a crowd of people cheering him on.

Dominator was fun to watch but I agree that objectively she was probably a bad villain. But she was fun to watch, so who gives a shit. She was an immovable wall of evil to contrast Wander's immovable wall of good.

HATERRRRRRR

Dominator wasn't objectively a bad villain, user. She broke both Hater and the audience's heart.

On her own, she'd be a bad villain, but within the context of the show, it works.

If ever there was a more clear and abhorrent case of heresy I have not seen it.

>attempt to save the show with sex appeal
>fail because Disney already decided 2 seasons were enough before the second season even started airing

and now we will forever be cursed by the waifufags shitposting every piece of garbage tumbr art of her they can find

>such is the legacy of woy

Kind of a shame, cause she is a cool character, but she'll be known as nothing but fapbait. Same shit happened with Samus.

She was a bitch who deserved at least a thousand years of excruciating torture for taking away Best Boy’s smile.

That's just because you're new here.

Give it time.

I didn’t know watchdogs posted on Sup Forums.