Both are fucking awful

Dangerous retard vs blatantly corrupt criminal politician 2016!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/
nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/14/3798566/trump-muslim-blame-nice-france/
crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump-oreilly-declare-world-war-iii
youtube.com/watch?v=yZlgSjm9KIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retard, yes. Dangerous? Care to explain, or is that media hyperbole talking?

>Trump threatens to shoot down Russian planes starting war with Russia.
newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902

>Trump says he, "won’t rule out” using nuclear weapons in Europe.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html

>Trump calls for a global nuclear rearmament.
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/

>Trump says he would declare a World War as President.
nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/14/3798566/trump-muslim-blame-nice-france/
crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump-oreilly-declare-world-war-iii

>asks why we can't use nukes
>talks about defaulting on US debt
>talks about committing war crimes against people who didn't do anything
>is generally a loud mouth blowhard
>MOAR CUTS ON TEH RICH AY?
>implying it isn't dangerous in and of itself to be a retard in the seat of the presidency

youtube.com/watch?v=yZlgSjm9KIo

I always thought of Trump not as of a retard, but as of a guy who understands how retarded/mentally tired the electorate is, so he simply speaks the language everyone understands. It's kinda clever, if you think about it.

Hypersensitive man-baby who cant refrain from tweeting his enemies at 3am.

Imagine when his arsenal expands from his Twitter account to the world's most powerful army.

I'll take the retard any day off the week, his wife's hot

No matter who wins,the American people LOSE.

If you had the choice would you rather entrust your children's welfare to a literal retard or a known pedophile rapist?

The difference is night and day though. We know where Don stands. He's open about everything. Clinton is the most dangerous kind, the kind that puts up a facade that makes her seem kind and nice at first, but beneath it is a fucking vile monster from the netherworld who will crush entire countries to make a few bux. It's ALWAYS better to have the former.

>billionaire
>retard
what did americans mean by this?

Kek wins either way.

Leave my country you dumb CTR faggot

Great going USA, got two millionare narcissistic pedos figthing for the spot to be the most important person in the world.

the latter.

>it's hard to make money when you already start out with a lot of capital

wew lad

You have to be narcissistic to want to be president in the first place

Take out the biggest loan you can get and make yourself rich then? Or are you too cool to be rich?

SHILLS SLIDING THIS GET IN HERE

Still, this is the all time low. Dahmer vs Bundy would be more humane and wise election.

>people just give out huge loans of millions

So you know nothing about finance?

LITERALLY giant douche vs turd sandwich

Why did you name Clinton twice?

You'll need to pay back interest, just like Trump, because he got a LOAN from his father, not free money.

So go ahead and make yourself at least a millionaire if even a retard can become a billionaire. Or is your loud mouth not good for anything besides allahu ackbaring?

>dae we're all fucked xD fuck 2016 Lmao bruh
lesser of the 2 evils retards, you have someone who hurt feelings of liberals, and a criminal funded by the establishment, who then says "we need to end big money in politics."
if you can't see how trump is better than clinton regardless of policies, then you are misinformed or just an idiot.

I said a retard with capital. He had his father give him a loan (connections through his father helps just a tad as well), i don't have a father who can do that.

>what is a bank
Even if you don't have an amazing credit rating to take out a million you should be able to turn yourself into a millionaire with less if Trump became a billionaire with $1m.

OP here, I actually agree with you and I am voting Trump. I think it's better for the republic if he wants. I don't want corporations and the media just choosing who wins

So, you saying you would have been next Donald, if you had his connections and a big loan? Allow me to doubt that.